Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If I was the First Dude, I'd spend at least that much at Victoria Secrets for Sarah's wardrobe. What's the problem?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

G
GPA Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Yeah....Like you need Victoria's Secret undies to go moose hunting....or snowmobiling! Can you imagine what those trail bumbs would do to a quality thong?....Or, the wearer thereof?

Actually, for $150,000, the GOP got some pretty frumpy outfits. Some make Winky look a lot like Barbara Bush. (Maybe that was intentional.)

Question: Will the GOP be buying maternity clothes for the unwed mom? How about a decent suit for Levi to get married in? Some duds for the newborn would be nice. Hey....you GOP donors are good folk: perfectly willing to piss your money away for expenditures like this.

However you want to look at it.....$150,000 is WAY too much to spend on a second rate VP candidate. What next??.....Johnny asking his "friends" for gas money for Sarah's snowmobile?

Dang....we have stooped low! Bush destroyed the image of America worldwide....and, McFriends and Winky have the world laughing at us. What next?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
what next?

why vote for an angry black woman's husband that for the first time can take pride in her country, cause they don't care that the two of them sat in a pew on the Southside and let some blowhard incite racism against whites and take joy in the attacks of 9-11.

and then you can tune into your favorite hunting and outdoor site and watch a few nutless pansies cheer them on.

pretty obvious huh?

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rather, they should have had a wealthy Republican contributor privately purchase the $150,000 wardrobe for her

I hope they spent my thousand I sent em, on her clothes. They'll bring many times that when auctioned. Charity is a good cause isn't it? Isn't that what liberals are all about, redistribution of wealth?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm always amazed by those that hate McCain and Palin, but their beloved Savior Obama, can do no wrong.

Obama has said, ad nauseum, that he sees no reason for any private citizen to own a gun and yet people on the campfire love him anyway. I guess you're just tired of hunting and shooting!

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Henry McCann
I'm always amazed by those that hate McCain and Palin, but their beloved Savior Obama, can do no wrong.

Obama has said, ad nauseum, that he sees no reason for any private citizen to own a gun and yet people on the campfire love him anyway. I guess you're just tired of hunting and shooting!
There aren't any real members of the Campfire voting for Obama. These guys are only here to annoy, not to join us.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You must of read this one!

Very funny!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
dlrow...still a douche

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
To a guy who is unemployed or fears loosing his job, while having orthodontist's and food bills and maybe a car payment plus a mortgage, $150,000 for fancy clothes just might seem to be be excessive and offensive. And, he just might not vote for McCain/Palin!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And if he's too stupid to figure out which team will do a better job for the economy, odds are he'll vote for the team that will promise a better wellfare package.

IC B3

Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because the current team is doing such a great job...

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm really really hoping for social unrest...I need to work out some serious aggression on testosterone-free lib men[sic].

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I read the title to the thread and immediately envisioned a string bikini.

I used to get the hots for Hillary too, racous voice, attitude and all.

I think I'm beginning to understand why men and dogs get along so well.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tod

If I was coaching a pro sports team and they weren't performing well, I wouldn't draft out of the special olympics.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cheesehunter
How much does your candidate for VP pay for his monthly Botox injections and hair implant maintenance in a one year period?
Just take a wild guess

I think Dlrow's endless threads on these subjects are stupid, but in fairness to Biden, campaign donations don't pay for them and then say it's OK because all the designer clothes will be donated to charity after.

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly gun.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
And if he's too stupid to figure out which team will do a better job for the economy, odds are he'll vote for the team that will promise a better wellfare package.

The $150k wardrobe makes people ask the very question you just did, but not as you intended.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Originally Posted by Tod

If I was coaching a pro sports team and they weren't performing well, I wouldn't draft out of the special olympics.

Which side are you on?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who cares, look, she was asked to step up and fill a position for the Republicans that few would have taken. Her family has had to go on the dog and pony show, whether they like it or not. Frankly, I don't care if they clothe them, shuttle them around the country, or pay for someone to walk their dog while they are on the road. It doesn't matter a bit.
It just goes to show you that she wasn't a clothes whore like a lot of celebrities.
So what, if the GOP is providing her with a wardrobe. Do you want her to wear the same clothes over and over so you can criticize that.

What truly disgusts me, is how one can dis a fellow hunter, canadian or not.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
To a guy who is unemployed or fears loosing his job, while having orthodontist's and food bills and maybe a car payment plus a mortgage, $150,000 for fancy clothes just might seem to be be excessive and offensive. And, he just might not vote for McCain/Palin!

There is a cost to doing business. Campaigning is a business. Uniforms are needed. How much does it cost to fill up Barry's jet? No one is bitching about that.

This is much to do about absolutely Nothing!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Michelle Obama aint buying off the rack at walmart.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,524
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.