Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
JOG Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The real possibility of an Obama presidency has forced me to re-prioritize my goals and ambitions. The process was extremely difficult as I tried to visualize my life in the shifting sands of the future. Praise the Lord, the solution came to me in a flash of inspiration. I am content.

I am going to become a drunkard.

Now, "drunkard" infers a certain amount of class. I will not be a sot, or an alcoholic, or lay against the curb in a puddle. I won't sit in an alley with a paper bag twisted around a jug of wine. I will sit in my recliner in front of the fire with a velvet bag cloaking a bottle of Crown Royal.

This is where I seek the guidance of the Campfire - the polls indicate I might need to move quickly. My experience with the better scotch and blended whiskeys is limited. I mentioned my preference for Crown Royal, but I hope you will help me develop a list of $30-$50 bottles of spirits befitting the proper drunkard.

Thanks in advance, and, Cheers.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jack Daniels Single barrel hands down

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cheaper to just bury your head up your butt, like the pink ladies here do. laugh

Sam......

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Waiting for Bristoe to chime in. Should be the best expert on the subject we have 'round here.

BTW - you should also be able to get onto disability, via the obamanation, so that the rest of us that work will be supporting your lifestyle choice, your drinks, and everyone in your family.

JOG Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Jack Daniels Single barrel hands down

JD Single Barrel (Tennessee Whiskey) 750 mL/$50

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
IC B2

JOG Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
BTW - you should also be able to get onto disability, via the obamanation, so that the rest of us that work will be supporting your lifestyle choice, your drinks, and everyone in your family.

Really? Wow, that would be wonderful. I have more to learn about being a liberal than I thought, but so far, all is good.

Robert Frost
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good old Johhny Walker - and be sure to get the black label so as not to be called a racist. If you claim to have a black family living with you (a case of same), you could get on about seven welfare programs at once - be exempt from paying taxes AND get tax refunds!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

JOG Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Good old Johhny Walker - and be sure to get the black label so as not to be called a racist. If you claim to have a black family living with you (a case of same), you could get on about seven welfare programs at once - be exempt from paying taxes AND get tax refunds!

Outstanding advice, and darn sporting of you! Man, I might have some trouble developing the required hatred for you guys during my indoctrination process.

JD Single Barrel (Tennessee Whiskey) 750 mL/$50 - Colorado1135
Johnny Walker Black (Scotch) 750 mL/$35 - RockyRaab

Robert Frost
C
CWG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm using my zombie plan

Cage-Divorce Deathmatch Survivor and Lib antagonist. Stock maker by sheer luck.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've thought about becoming a drunk, but I've just never gotten around to it yet. If Obama gets elected, I may have to spend more time trying to become one.

I'll probably switch to the cheap shixt, just to be in solidarity with my black bros.

Power to the People!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh yeah and "X" and all that good shixt.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Just switch to tequila, and Modelo chasers.

Tan up a bit, speak a little more spanish or span-glish, and get ready to move to Mexico.

Might be worth it, considering.

Or, go the other route, with blended whisky, Molson, and a few "ehs" thrown in.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Dewars and Drambuie (Rusty Nail, for you whiskey drinkers). Works for me.
I was thinking of how I could become an illegal immigrant, so I could soak up the maximum amount of the wealth Obama will spread around. The money will come from all you 'evil rich' folks making over $42,000 a year, when the Bush tax cuts are rolled back. Hey wait, that's not a tax increase, we're just going back to where we were before the Bush tax cuts.
What a liar Obama is. But it seems there is no shortage of people who hate Bush with such vehemence, they are willing to believe anything.

Joearcher
JOG Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ethan Edwards
I'll probably switch to the cheap shixt, just to be in solidarity with my black bros.

I have to throw the BS flag. I don't believe a 40-oz bottle of warm malt liquor is your style. There's no need to lower your standards - we can be jobless drunkards living in style off the rich folks. After all, this is America.

Robert Frost
JOG Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by joearcher
Dewars and Drambuie (Rusty Nail, for you whiskey drinkers). Works for me.

Sorry, Joe. I can't like Dewars. The rich folks are going to have to do better than that for me.

Robert Frost
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I have more to learn about being a liberal than I thought,...

Once you're drunk enough to be unable to get off your azz, you're education will proceed much more quickly.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looking at our current economy and where it's headed. Then looking at Bam-Bam's economic plan, especially his tax plan...better figger on buying Colt 45 or Old English becaus that's all we'll be able to afford.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just switch to tequila, and Modelo chasers.

Tan up a bit, speak a little more spanish or span-glish, and get ready to move to Mexico.

Might be worth it, considering.

Or, go the other route, with blended whisky, Molson, and a few "ehs" thrown in.

I'll take Mezkins over liberals any day of the week. In fact, "I like Messico. It's a dammed good country. A man can get away with anything down there as long as he keeps payin' his friends."

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Day to day: Bushmill's Irish
Special occasions: MacAllen scotch (the older the better)
Shiner Dunkelweise to chase both

JOG Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Macallan 12yr Single Malt (Scotch) 750 mL/$55 - husqvarna
JD Single Barrel (Tennessee) 750 mL/$50 - Colorado1135
Johnny Walker Black (Scotch) 750 mL/$35 - RockyRaab
Bushmill's (Irish) 750 mL/$35 - husqvarna

Robert Frost
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,189 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,767
Posts18,495,681
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.