-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Being that she appears to be one disgustingly immoral woman, I am hoping that makes it oh so easy to shake the dust off your feet forever as far as she is concerned. There are good women out there, too, though. Do what you are supposed to do as a moral man and as a father and allow no quarter when it comes to doing right for your children-within the law, I will add.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slasher

Being that she appears to be one disgustingly immoral woman, I am hoping that makes it oh so easy to shake the dust off your feet forever as far as she is concerned. There are good women out there, too, though. Do what you are supposed to do as a moral man and as a father and allow no quarter when it comes to doing right for your children-within the law, I will add.

That's damn fine advice...Thanks much...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I agree with Slasher, when it is no longer about your wife and family, take care of your family, in the end all will do better, I know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Hey...I talked to Dale today and your name came up Clark....Or is it Clark? cool

Yep. How's Dale doing? All of Central TX boys need to get together sometime.

-Dan

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Scorpion

As far as furniture, you're a single guy now. You should just use 2x4's, cinder blocks, and plywood to make some stuff, get a recliner with your name on it, and keep a kegerator within reach.

Hey now, I had some shelves just like those after I was married, of course we opted for the "deluxe 2X6" models, we weren't cheap like you were apparently.

Just a couple of kids looking to get started..

That is very high class! I definitely am not on that level. I made some shelving with some 2x10s, and they just don't have the feel that 2x4s do.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If you could have only seen the hellhole I was living in after we sold the house and divorced. The guy that bought my house had a mobile home that was kinda of a camp for him. The well wasn't drilled deep enough and the water was brown, only heat was a wood burning stove and there were enough roaches to make a brave man scared.

All I could do was laugh, well that and hang at strip clubs till I moved out of state 8 months later. Good times!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
TooDogs...I agree totally. He had gone to Texas to stay with his father for a while. The way I understand it he went to a bar & got totally chit faced...Then did the deed. I think if he'd stayed here I might have been able to keep him thinking a little straighter...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by clark98ut
[quote=BrotherBart]
Yep. How's Dale doing? All of Central TX boys need to get together sometime.

-Dan

Name a date and time...I'm there...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I am so there as well...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
When you headed this way Greg?

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I can see the mental turn-around in your posts Bart. Glad some of the campfire boys are gonna come down and spend some time with you.

There's two sides to every divorce....yours and the schit-heads.

Your resilient and a good ,kind man. Those types always pull out of it. Focus on the kids and it will all fall into place after the requisite time period of suffering through every emotion known to man.

I'm here anytime you might need me,Bart!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe after the first of the year???

Between hunting and football I don't have time to chit. Plus, I spoke to Karl yesterday and he's supposed to have my rifle done sometime around the first of the year. Would be fun if I could bring it along...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I appreciate it Bob....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by clark98ut
Maybe after the first of the year???

Between hunting and football I don't have time to chit. Plus, I spoke to Karl yesterday and he's supposed to have my rifle done sometime around the first of the year. Would be fun if I could bring it along...

We could put Dale on the spot and head to his place near Garvins Corner.... grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
If you could have only seen the hellhole I was living in after we sold the house and divorced. The guy that bought my house had a mobile home that was kinda of a camp for him. The well wasn't drilled deep enough and the water was brown, only heat was a wood burning stove and there were enough roaches to make a brave man scared.

All I could do was laugh, well that and hang at strip clubs till I moved out of state 8 months later. Good times!

Reminds me of the place I lived until I was about 2 years old when my parents were building our house. They rented a trailer for 50 bucks a month, it had holes in the floor, the windows didn't really keep any wind out. It totally blew.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I grew up in a converted one room cabin.Over the years they added on a kitchen,two bedrooms and a bathroom.Each and every room was either higher or lower than the main room,which meant if you didn't pay attention,you'd either stub your toe or fall flat on your face going from one room to the next.

It had an old gas furnace in the "living room".....the only problem was that the house was only insulated with newspaper (seriously).You could have that furnace going full blast,and it would be 90 degrees.....until you stepped into the next room,where it would be 50 degrees.

The one and only record the county had on file for the place was the last modification made to it,which was in 1898.It was on a double lot with a bunch of different fruit trees.I raised holy hell in the backyard with my BB gun.Great place for a kid to grow up,though my mother hated the place with a passion.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Looks like she made the right call. When it is over you will have less money that is for sure..

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bart,

Be there next Friday after Thanksgiving. The GF is gonna whack a deer for the first time. She's pumped...

I'll be making trips that way often after the first of the year to do mucho calling...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackbird
Looks like she made the right call. When it is over you will have less money that is for sure..

Just what the hell do you mean by that statement?

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackbird

Waaaa?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,475
Posts18,529,535
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.