-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trolls get more hits than members do on the 'fire.....why should they leave?

All American

All the time
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DFTFT!!!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Boss Hoss-Crazy motorcycle with a V8 Chevy engine
Hyabusa-1300cc Suzuki with 175HP, rev limited to 186MPH,
9.8 second quarters
Blackbird-1100cc Honda with measly 140hp that preceded the
busa and duked it out with ZX11 Kaw

Same guy and one can infer he likes to go fast smile

dan

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Stan V

Trolls are mostly politically motivated and much goes on in that war. This is a personal, sophomoric and a cowardly attack on a member going through a difficult personal matter. Attacking and shamelessly posting comments about a paramour is about as asinine and innapropiate as it gets. That is uncalled for against a long standing member.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac

Trolls are mostly politically motivated and much goes on in that war. This is a personal, sophomoric and a cowardly attack on a member going through a difficult personal matter. Attacking and shamelessly posting comments about a paramour is about as asinine and innapropiate as it gets. That is uncalled for against a long standing member.

Trolls are not limitied to politics....they can only be limited by not responding to them. It appears that there are several members that simply can't stop themselves from firing back. And since the internet is huge and void, how does that stop trolls from being trolls? They love anger......

All American

All the time
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well put, Bob.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dsducati
Boss Hoss-Crazy motorcycle with a V8 Chevy engine
Hyabusa-1300cc Suzuki with 175HP, rev limited to 186MPH,
9.8 second quarters
Blackbird-1100cc Honda with measly 140hp that preceded the
busa and duked it out with ZX11 Kaw

Same guy and one can infer he likes to go fast smile

dan

and he likes Mercedes Benze as well as claims to have met Doc Howell

GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
No...I ain't talking about Maser....Ain't he in California?
grin grin grin

Wishing I was in Mexico right now. I need a vacation. frown

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackbird
That is unfortunate---I have a couple of culls that I feel will absolutely be up to your standard! Kind of tough to hunt with a spear and a rock for goodness sake maybe you should move to the eastern seaboard and become a fisherman. That way you can just go to the front of the boat and let the salt spray keep your mind clear of the recent unavoidable events. At least one party in this relationship is happy and satisfied---maybe you should have tried the little blue pills a long time ago or just put a bag over your head lol! Now that you have plenty of time for reflection you can change your ways and be the kind of person that ladies want to be around.

There is someone else who spends all of his time on the �boards� who is about to get a rude awakening as well but that will wait for another day the focus is on you at the moment and how Ole Bart can best spend his time in reflection contemplating the next steps of his sordid existence. Maybe head down to Del Rio and do a little hunting and a trip across the border for some fun! No maybe that is not the best course at this time----just keep patching up �Blow Up Betty�----she may deflate but she won�t leave you and take all of your money! On that subject bet she is already planning the retreat to Cancun for the Holidays with your replacement.

Very nice...
This is a post from a VERY un-endowed little man...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With a merkin fetish...

Me

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

+1

stated before while I'm thankful for this cyber campfire it can be frustrating as well.

man's family breaking up ain't to be trifled with imo&e

Bart can be a real jackazz to folks around here at times, never has been to me, but who knows this might change it? (grin)

but if we were standing around a real campfire, I'd needle, tease and fling chit with the best of you.

but when you crossed the line about a man's family, especially when he's smack dab in the middle of it getting rearranged.

you'd spit teeth, count on it.

lots of guys on here been thru the wringer on the marriage gig, no shame in it, it just sometimes doesn't work out.

but a guy that wants to rub that wound when it's fresh, is a low down cowardly type that deserves his teeth kicked down his throat.

fast motorcycles or not.

bye, bye Blackbird, what you have to say around here don't mean chit to nobody, you are a non entity.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well said scissorhand.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
my dad said, " son, everybody needs to get divorced once." he was a divorce lawyer. took me twice to learn, luckily with no dependents..

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

[/quote]
Very nice...
This is a post from a VERY un-endowed little man... [/quote]

How about a deal??????? I won't tell anyone you have wooden teeth sick if you won't tell anyone I have splinters in my thingy grin??

Deal?----oh and make sure and cut down on the alcohol it�s bad for you grin!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

452 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 30 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,031
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.