Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I like sheisters and slamfires, put them together and that would be ideal. Also nice to here that some people are very content with what they are doing, they are very lucky, and in the minority for sure,,BEARHUNTER

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i would really enjoy being a game warden, i think.<P>for those of you that have a career choice: don't be a welder. for those of you that already have careers: don't change to be a welder. for those of you that are welders: get out while you can!!!

Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It is much more important than that.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Supervising the accountants that would be required to keep track of the money I wish I had. TM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The one I have now. No money, no phone no job, no prospects. Just retired.<BR>I will admit that if I had it to do over I would do it the same. Being a cop wasn't half bad!<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B>

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Well I really like my Job now, Systems Programmer for one of the big telco's, we get to build and play with the latest and greatest midrange computer hardware, but.... If had a choice on some'n better it would be the Lucky Bizillion dollar Lotto winner, then I could do what ever I wanted, where ever I wanted, when ever I wanted. Like a take all you fella's on one of JJhack's African hunts, O and with some of Sheister's playmates for after the day's hunts entertainment [Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I like my job now, retired. It's been over 3 years since I had a job. I liked my work but you can't trust large corporations. They are always trying to take away to feed the CEO . When a person is young, you don't think about retirement. Then one day it's here. Any job you have you should look at their retirement. Sounds like I am preaching.<BR> I have got to go, fishing has to be done!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I agree with MN_MOJO, I want Boddington's job (although I favor John Barsness of Rifle mag). Travelling the world, hunting exotic game in exotic locales, free stuff to test, and then you get PAID to write about it. Heck all I have to do is learn grammar, spelling, sentence structure...

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. --H. L. Mencken

www.oregonfirearms.org
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Pro hunting-fishing marine biologist with at least 3 weeks of vacation time every year. Maybe keep the fish at Cabela's. I got a free tour there of the behind the scenes of their fish tanks and would love to have a job there. The only thing is, I'd hafta go to grad school to get a degree in marine biology. Maybe work for the MI DNR doing something. Maybe be the CEO of an incredibly rich company. Oh well. But hey, then again, I've got 2-3 years to decide.<BR>Doren<p>[This message has been edited by dsnoek (edited June 15, 2001).]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'd like to be president of the USA for about a year, just long enough to issue some presidential directives to the BATF, FBI, Defense Deparment and Department of Justice. Also, appoint a half dozen new Supreme Court Justices. I wouldn't even ask for any pay.

pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd like to be a very talented musician. I took up an interest in learning music too late in life to become really good. I think playing in the bigs would be a great job as well as a pro golfer. Guiding and outfitting would be too much like work as it is a service/sales job with a lot of nose wiping and a$$ patting of clients who make it a tough job. The clients that would make it a great job are far and few between. This has been my observation.pak

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think I would like to be a history teacher. Fortunately, I still have my choices so I don't have to do anything over, yet. Being a coach wouldn't be half bad either.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>"I have a long list of things I have found out I DON"T want to do". Scott F, Now I can relate to that for sure. Let's just say, The future ain't what it used to be! No, really, I've come to do whatever it takes to stay here in "my little touch o' heaven".

wasn't he brave...the man that discovered that frog legs are edible..
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think I have one of the best jobs. Career military! 30 days paid vacation a year, 20 year retirement, all costs of living provided, all medical and dental covered. Plus I get the satisfaction of knowing that what I do is worthwhile to every single person in the country.<P>When I retire from the navy in a few years I'll go to work part time at Cabela's (I live 12 miles from it) and then I'll really have it made.<P>Mac

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I would like to be an independent firearms tester for a magazine like Consumer Reports, just test all things related to guns and report what I found.<P>Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Forrest Ranger would be nice, get the hell out of the city.

"You've got to be slow in a hurry." Wyatt Earp
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
hunting guide

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do believe you have set a record for digging back the furthest to revive a thread....10 years.

You got a life?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Buncha a ghosts posted on that one, and are missed these days. Do you notice the tone of the posters back them.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I stopped looking when I found my trade because it was the only thing I found that held my interest.

Boredom doesn't work for me,..and a surprising number of things bore me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Holy zombie thread....

Me

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (338reddog, 7mm_Loco, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 18 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.