Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The worst part about this is that if anyone brings it up to any status higher than an internet conspiracy theory, there'll be riots in the streets because "the man is trying to stick it to 'em again" and steal the election.

Would that make Bidden president with Nancy "stretch" Pelosi? Or would they need to nominate another candidate? Technically, he is not the president yet, so would the vice be authorized to take his place before actually being sworn in?

Is there historical precidence where a president elect died before inaugeration? If there is precidence for another nomination instead of Bidden stepping up, you better believe the Clintons are looking into it...

I believe I read somewhere, that if it is proven that BO has no legal documantation of his birth place. Then his Pres. Elect status would be revoked and it would go to the Presidential Candidate with the next highest number of votes. VP's don't count the way I understand it. The records or documants provided isn't a legal Birth Certificate from what I can see. The one floating around the net isn't Signed or Sealed by anyone.
For the Hawaii dept head that says they have the original on file,, I'm not so sure. Why would'nt BO request a copy and present it disspelling any arguement? Plus, unless they do things different down there, State Dept's of Health, generally don't keep the Birth Certificate, the local jurisdiction Court Admin. does. Somewhere, somehow, someone has been pullin strings for BO for a long time. I would be curious as to know whom that or they may be.

Dave

Life is a journey of many trails, the trail you choose, is not as important as how you walk it.
GB1

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Yawn, I really don't think this is going anywhere but if it does it could be entertaining. From sse's posted link above, if you go to "read more" you get this.

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20210273&brd=2737&pag=461&dept_id=576361

Scroll down a little farther and your get this related article:

Where Is McCain's Birth Certificate?
What about Senator McCain whom you all ignore? McCain the Citizen is NOT A Natural Born Citizen. He could of been qualified if he was made a Citizen at the time the constitution became in effect. lol. But a senate group this year decided he was natural born without any legal right to redefine the constitution. Now why did they have to declare him one? And by what right? They made a rush to declare him one this year when the records in Panama did not show he was born on the base and it was leading to him being born in the city Hospital Colon which is off base!

Natural born citizen means exactly that. A Citizen at the time of the constitution taking effect meant anyone who was not natural born but became a citizen at that moment can also become president, but not afterwards, nor any future Citizens not naturally born.! Those who were not natural born were grandfathered when the constitution was signed.

McCain birth certificate has never been shown to the public. Is it because he is "white" the reason why he is never questioned? When this group when nuts after realizing a black man could be president they got Keyes, one man pissed at himself for not being born white to take up their cause of ignorance. You will always find a black pissed of man to go along with bias and hatred. They are looking for the baby footprints as proof! lol If wanting a president to be eligible by right of birth was the issue then they would have gone after McCain. Obviously that is not the case. McCain had a senate group declare him eligible at the age of 71. The senate group cannot override the constitution.

And there is an attempt to hide the fact that he was born away from the base in Hospital Colon:

"US Navy documentation has surfaced that refutes John McCains supposition that he was born in a US Military Hospital on the Coco Solo Military Base in the US administered Panama Canal Zone in 1936. Documents show that No Hospitals existed in the Canal Zone prior to 1941!"

http://newsbusters.org/forums/lates...natural-born-citizen-united-states-19392
Jane, Allentown, PA

So, would McCain really be eligable if Obama is not? grin

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
So, would McCain really be eligable if Obama is not?

Hell, OK I'm available...LOL!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just heard something about this Obama citizenship question on the radio.
Twice, in fact, in the last 30 minutes.
However, the station was CSN(Christian Satellite Network)
??

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I'll bet that he is exactly what we think he is..
Ain't nothing gonna happen though...Hide your guns and wallet...

Why????? In your case the wallet is empty and you have no guns. Maybe you can talk that sweet lady into giving you one of them back? smile Surely her new hunk of a man can't use them all because I am sure they spend more time together in "non shooting" sports blush!!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's interesting about McCain, I didn't know that.

So if neither are natural born US citizens, can we get a re-vote?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So you think this might not be real? smile

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
So you think this might not be real? smile

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate
He's only two months younger than I am.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That proves you had different mothers! smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
That's interesting about McCain, I didn't know that.

So if neither are natural born US citizens, can we get a re-vote?

I would hope so, if not we would have to live with the eligible candidate that got the most votes in the election, that would be either Ron Paul or Ralph Nader.

grin

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Yawn, I really don't think this is going anywhere but if it does it could be entertaining. From sse's posted link above, if you go to "read more" you get this.

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20210273&brd=2737&pag=461&dept_id=576361

Scroll down a little farther and your get this related article:

Where Is McCain's Birth Certificate?
What about Senator McCain whom you all ignore? McCain the Citizen is NOT A Natural Born Citizen. He could of been qualified if he was made a Citizen at the time the constitution became in effect. lol. But a senate group this year decided he was natural born without any legal right to redefine the constitution. Now why did they have to declare him one? And by what right? They made a rush to declare him one this year when the records in Panama did not show he was born on the base and it was leading to him being born in the city Hospital Colon which is off base!

Natural born citizen means exactly that. A Citizen at the time of the constitution taking effect meant anyone who was not natural born but became a citizen at that moment can also become president, but not afterwards, nor any future Citizens not naturally born.! Those who were not natural born were grandfathered when the constitution was signed.

McCain birth certificate has never been shown to the public. Is it because he is "white" the reason why he is never questioned? When this group when nuts after realizing a black man could be president they got Keyes, one man pissed at himself for not being born white to take up their cause of ignorance. You will always find a black pissed of man to go along with bias and hatred. They are looking for the baby footprints as proof! lol If wanting a president to be eligible by right of birth was the issue then they would have gone after McCain. Obviously that is not the case. McCain had a senate group declare him eligible at the age of 71. The senate group cannot override the constitution.

And there is an attempt to hide the fact that he was born away from the base in Hospital Colon:

"US Navy documentation has surfaced that refutes John McCains supposition that he was born in a US Military Hospital on the Coco Solo Military Base in the US administered Panama Canal Zone in 1936. Documents show that No Hospitals existed in the Canal Zone prior to 1941!"

http://newsbusters.org/forums/lates...natural-born-citizen-united-states-19392
Jane, Allentown, PA

So, would McCain really be eligable if Obama is not? grin

I think he would be based on the fact that his father was serving in the military in the Canal Zone at the time, which was a U.S. possession. If in fact there was no medical facility on base, then any medical services would have had to have been performed at the nearest hospital to the base. In his case, both parents were American citizens stationed overseas with the father in the military.
That a hell of a lot of difference from the circumstances of Barak Hussien Obama's birth which is under question as to the actual location. Isn't it strange that Hawaii will not release the documents and in Kenya, the purported hospital where is is said he was born has also sealed any records of his possible birth? Something does smell mighty fishy to me.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
McCain's parents were citizens - makes him one regardless of where he was born. His father's side goes rather far back - Seriously did no one actually read his book on his time in Hanoi?

Me

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Today's the day, isn't it?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep. Stay tuned.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's almost humorous. Things are still being hashed out that would have been stipulated in a court of law months ago. Weird that so many on here aren't aware of McCain's being totally legal to run. Steve straightened me out on it months ago, if not over a year. Guess in a few hours we'll find out whether we get to be ruled illegally or if the Judicial Branch still works. Nothing in the MSM and this makes Heller look like a jaywalking case.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Agreed Ethan, but do me a favor and go google Leo C. Donofrio who is the plantiff in the case challenging BO's eligibilalty that will get reviewd today by the SC today. His original NJ lawsuit was bi-partisan in nature and also claimed McCain was not eligable either on similar grounds. The legal arguments in the case are much different than Berg's so this could be interesting at the end of the day, or it just might turn out to be a dud. I am not a lawyer so I don't have a clue on where this one might go.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Supreme-Court-Justices-Consider-Obama-Eligibility

One lawsuit, however, is in a different league altogether. that has been brought by Leo C. Donofrio, Esq of New Jersey, semi-retired lawyer, musician and poker player. somehow, in observing the election he felt that the Secretaries of State were not properly vetting the candidates, which is the duty under Oath. Leo felt that 3 candidates: McCain, Obama and Calero all had tainted foreign births.

Last edited by NeBassman; 12/05/08. Reason: added link & quote

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
More Barry fraud found?

http://countusout.wordpress.com/2008/11/27/obama�s-signatures-are-different-on-his-counterfeit-selective-service-registration-and-his-statement-of-candidacy/

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
how about his not registering for the selective service?

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That doesn't mean a whole helluvalot, my signature has changed in 20 years too, about 5 times. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
mine too, but the other stuff wrong with the form indicates its a forgery, like everything else he produces

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,690 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,828
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.