-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know some of ya' are not big Rush Limboof fans,....I'm 60 / 40 at best,......BUT,

That comedic singer he employs has done a HILARIOUS Barney Frank spoof,........"Dancing Queen"

Im had to pull off the road for a good laugh,

.......hear it if you can.

Nother new one that aired today was a Bill Clinton whining about the Hell Beotch,.........

Best Regards,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Now he's saying it's more important than ever to bail out the auto industry...Sorry, but I think I'll just ignore anything that comes from his pie hole

Kevin, don't think thats a pie hole, rumor fact is it's a manhole..

"it's a manhole" is frikken FUNNY

I'd truly like to see them go chapter 11. gives the B3 an opportunity to adjust the legacy costs across the board, both blue and white collar.

Also, somewhere I read about how the B3 have way too much breadth of models and brands. that's a HUGE expense considering the ad budgets, individual brand corporate support costs and infrastructure.

eyeball the foreign automakers depth of brands and models. much smaller than B3, therefore less costly.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do not recall the last time I listened to Barney Frank. I try to avoid listening to Barney Frank. Reading about Barney Frank is bad enough.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TooDogs
Originally Posted by ebd10
Guess I have too many brain cells to see why I would want to do this.

It's for the children. And when you figure in all of the bennies, the wages are around $62/hr

you jealous you can't make that amount per hour?
Jealous? No. Disgusted? Yes!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW

Kevin, don't think thats a pie hole, rumor fact is it's a manhole..

Best we could ever hope for is for the sorry azz, no good queer sum-be-itch to hit on the wrong guy sometime and he gets his guts cut out in some back alley.

Just goes to show how really [bleep] up the Dems & the country as a whole is, to let someone as really, utterly stupid as Barney Frank is to rise to such a position of influence.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by badger
That Dipsh1t should be in jail.........

He is already broken-in. Should be a natural.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
Originally Posted by badger
That Dipsh1t should be in jail.........

He is already broken-in. Should be a natural.

TFF!

The Bill of Rights is just that. It is not the Bill of Needs as determined by some liberal know it all.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often for precisely the same reason.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its kinda funny with this whole big3 bailout and my family. my whole family is UAW, I'm non-union but took over a union job as a contractor.

The first thing out of my families mouth is.."dmn unions, its our own fault..." they went into more expletitives but I cant repeat them here.

My father took an early retirement, my bro is pretty much fired by now (its sometime in the next week or so). Not sure on everybody else and there status.

It sucks, but I dont have any remorse for not backing the bailout.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
onesonek said
Ya know, as one(I)get(s) older you(I)try condition for stress and let downs of everyday life. And I try my best to be compassionate towards those that are mentally challenged .
But Barney Frank is one the worst BFI's I have every seen. How he has risen to the position he has, is totally beyond reason.
Quite honestly, the person makes me what to puke everytime I see or hear him.

He has risen to his position in life because people vote for him and continue to keep him in office. It appears to me there is more than one looser in the wood pile. A whole lot of loosers. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Far more of a threat to America than the loan or grant to the auto industry, is the government dictating how the auto makers conduct business. Dictating what types of vehicles must be manufactured is what the global warming crowd wants. The rest is eye wash.

Jeff
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...and the jobs will still be sent over seas.

its cheaper

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'd rather drive a foreign made real vehicle than a AmeriKan wind-up, battery powered bean can.

Besides, we already paid for one constituency (housing bailout), I don't want to pay for another.

Jeff
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Last time someone listened to, and believed, what Barney Frank had to say...they likely woke up with a hangover, a sore ass, and a quarter in their hand.

Last edited by kciH; 12/06/08.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I never listened to Bawney Fwank.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Don Gordon
Was watching some CSPAN this morning. Now Barney & Friends bring up National Health Care as being the fixall for the Auto Companies, because then they don't have to pay the insurance for their employees.

Tell me you didn't see that coming.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by kciH
Last time someone listened to, and believed, what Barney Frank had to say...they likely woke up with a hangover, a sore ass, and a quarter in their hand.
Now thats funny!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

143 members (79S, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 16 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,936
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.