Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Ok, Big Hunter and Smart Alex are at the local skeet range busting clay pigeons. It is a warm day, but it looks like rain. They suddenly hear a loud noise that sounds like a car without a muffler (cuz it is one). Somebody hops out of the car. They recognize the person immediately as....<p>[This message has been edited by big hunter (edited May 13, 2001).]

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rusty-Gunn he just couldn't stand someone starting anouther story and stealing his thunder. He told em to get their a$$e$ over to his story and quit goofing off over here.<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B>

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But just as they were getting ready, they heard the deafening roar of jet engines. Squinting through the shards of noonday sun, salty sweat stinging their eyes, they saw the plane door open, and, parachuting methodically out of the bowels of the plane, a slow but steady stream of ...

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Rusty carried a battle scarred, rusty Remington 700 Grand Alaskan in .375 H&H. He leaned over the car hood and took carefull aim at a.....

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
You beat me by 3 minutes Rick!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As the Greenpeace ecowarriors decend in free fall like a plague of locusts their plane runs out of fossil fuel and falls after them in a screaming dive.<P>Meanwhile back at the ranch the Lone Ranger disguises himself as a.....oh! darn it thats another story.<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B><p>[This message has been edited by T LEE (edited May 14, 2001).]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
With the plane falling like an overgrown dead goose, and the ecowarriors tumbling like droppings from the great dead goose, Big Hunter and Smart Alex prepare for the pigeon shoot of their dreams. First Big Hunter starts in and unloads the gun faster than he finishes his nightly routine with his wife, and has ecowarriors dropping like flies. Next Smart Alex starts in, but he is getting so scared as the great dead goose of a plane is falling fast, and he barely hits a target. Big Hunter has reloaded by this time, a skill that astounds his wife as well, and finishes the last of the ecowarriors, but his is oblivious to the plane about to smack him down from above, just then Rusty Gunn comes to the rescue with his triple barrel, self guided 6 inch chambered 50 inch barreled goose killer and finishes off the plane just in time to save Big Hunter. They all three look at each other and.............................

Work Hard, Play Hard, Die Hard!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ralph Nader arrives like an avenging angel screaming somthing about Corvairs and saving the people from themselves......<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B>

Old cat turd!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rusty Gunn takes his trusty dusty rusty big bore, and shoots eye-sore ***** Gore-hater Darth Nader the invader in the sparse arse, and says see you later alligator.<BR>The three shooters continue busting clays until...<P>

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
7mmbuster shows up with the Swedish Bikini Team on one arm and a case of ice cold brews in the other. Just as he loads up his trusty Ruger.........

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Lone Ranger and Tonto show up on the scene. They were kidnapped by aliens and woke up in a different era. While the foursome attempt to get the Ranger and Tonto on their proper bearings....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Lone Ranger with a very confused look on his face asks "what do we do now Tonto we are surrounded by idiots". Tonto reply's "What u mean we, white man? I'm with Rusty we shall return to the great northland and laugh our selves silly watching you fools try to write stories like this."<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B><p>[This message has been edited by T LEE (edited May 15, 2001).]

Old cat turd!

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Lone Ranger, being somewhat sensible, tells Tonto to remain for now. In a barely audible whisper, he says, "Since these men are fools, we shall take their women and their beer too." <p>[This message has been edited by big hunter (edited May 15, 2001).]

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Just then, who should show up, but Ol' Pappy, and Hunter Green! Hunter is sportin a brand new Marlin guide gun, on account of his old one was peeled back like a banana, and a spiffy new toupe. It seems he's after that bear, once and for all. Pappy heard there was free beer, so he tagged along. This diversion is just what the Lone Ranger and tonto needed to sneek away with the girls and beer. Suluuq, of course, is no dummy, and with his help, they all return back to kotzebue, where the girls are stunned by the eskimo's trophy collection. Back at the range, while Big hunter strips the bodies of the nato troups of weapons and gear, throwing away eurodollars he finds, the rest have finally noticed the girls and beer have disapeared!

"If a little's good, a lot's better, and way too much is just right!"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In the far corner of the shooting range, two figures are standing...<BR>"Whats this, Rosie?"<BR>"Hell, it looks like a gun! My gawd, what about the kids!"<BR>"Got to be one of those 'saturday night specials'."<BR>Across the field comes the lonesome foursome. "Are you two the new janitors we hired? Pick up that STICK, and clean the place, get a move on!"<BR>Mean while, at the igloo...<P>

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
7mmbuster is the first to notice that the women and beer have disappeared. He tells the others that he had seen Suluuq, Tonto, and the Lone Ranger acting rather suspicious while wondering away from camp. So they leave Rosie and Bill to pick up the trash, while they track down their women and beer. Stay tuned.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tonto and the Lone Ranger get smashing drunk, and begin to fight. Suluuq stops them, explaining that the Swedish bikini team are waiting, that loving is the way to go. They say they are sorry. They hug and kiss, retreat to their tent, leaving Suluuq with the Sewdish bikini team...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Which turn out to be a group of ex-HRT transvestites bent on destroying Rusty and company for what they did to dear old Janet.<BR>Suluug, suspecting foul play was not fooled and had led them to a beach frequented by Orca's and enjoys the ensuing feeding frenzy while drinking all the beer. Then he.......<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B>

Old cat turd!

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Then he turns around. The three guys that he helped steal the beer off of were there watching him. Once they managed to convince Suluuq to buy them beer to make up for it, all was well. So they next day they had a big party with Lone Ranger and Tonto included. All was well until...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
they hear this terrible crashing and thrashing coming from the bushes. They warily approach guns ready when much to their suprise, busting out of the bush is T LEE on his solar powerd, battery enhanced 4x4 little Rascal dragging a big rolled up tarp."Whatcha ya got there? They chorus. Well old T LEE puffs up like an old Tom turkey fixin' to court an say's "I'm gonna be rich."<BR>"I was coming through the woods over by the old range an I dun caught me two rarieties in one grab. I dun got a gray haired Big Foot wearing a suit and a for real White whale with arms & legs, Where is the National Geographic crew was around here?" Well as our fearless crew fall down laughing their a$$' off ......<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B><P>[This message has been edited by T LEE (edited May 20, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by T LEE (edited May 20, 2001).]

Old cat turd!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 2ndwind, 4214chip, 36 invisible), 2,974 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,623
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.