Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
OP Offline
C
Chinese Spammer.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't think there are many/any butt pilots on this board. ya might want to hook up with member Blackturd though.

GOA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This sounds like a robot post.

"Nearly I get"? "thanks her?" "rather to say?"

WTF?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looking at 'his' posts it looks like a spambot. Might need a Mod to suspend the account.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same gay post in the Canada section.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by thesoundoflove

Nearly I get queer as folk 1-5 from my friend as my birthday gift and thanks her. I think most of you have watched this and do you like it? I would rather to say it�s the most wonderful fantasy and homosexual show for me! I fall in love with this!
Quite unfortunately our satelite TV carrier removed a good Discovery channel and supplanted it with the Logos network. Logos shows primarily homosexual or homosexual friendly programming. Obviously it's very name is a lie as homosexuality is neither logical, standard, or principled. But I suppose it fits as being an antithesis as is it's primary subject to normality.

That said, I do not hate or revile holosexuals. They are brothers and sisters in humanity and I would do for them, if in need, as I would do for anyone else. I do believe their practices are wrong and will bring much grief both in the life and the one to come.

Now, why don't you show some courage for your obvious predilictions and answer some of the posters. If you cannot, then you should leave rather than stirring the pot with hit and split tactics.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't mind homosexual people and have had bi and homosexual friends. But I'd rather not watch their TV shows, just like I don't watch BET or the Spanish channel for fun. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Same gay post in the Canada section.

does that make him a Canadian, or does it just make him an azzhole? smile

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Derek
This sounds like a robot post.

"Nearly I get"? "thanks her?" "rather to say?"

WTF?

It's certainly from someone/something whose native language is not English...

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It reminds me of the spam I get sometimes in the email box, purporting to be a person.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a spambot for a DVD site.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Couldn't they at least spam something interesting?

Trailer Park Sluts II or something?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't mind homosexual people and have had bi and homosexual friends. But I'd rather not watch their TV shows, just like I don't watch BET or the Spanish channel for fun. smile

No use for'em here.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I take them each on their own personality. Most have been female. Can't stand a flamer. Most have been exceedingly decent people to me. Some were molested and probably just confused because of their being molested as kids.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
that may be and i have no problem if that is what you want to do but but you willnever convince me that one man putting his erect penis into another mans rectum for the mutual pleasure of both is not normal and i won't accept it as normal.

sorry!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men always stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by terryger
that may be and i have no problem if that is what you want to do but but you willnever convince me that one man putting his erect penis into another mans rectum for the mutual pleasure of both is not normal and i won't accept it as normal.

sorry!

Not saying it's normal, or even trying to convince anyone of that. Just saying I can hate the sin, but not the sinner.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
that may be and i have no problem if that is what you want to do but but you will never convince me that one man putting his erect penis into another mans rectum for the mutual pleasure of both is not normal and i won't accept it as normal.

sorry!

Not saying it's normal, or even trying to convince anyone of that. Just saying I can hate the sin, but not the sinner.

Dittos although I don't consider it a "sin".

A couple of Ladies I met once were lesbians and had lived together for years. Real nice Ladies, but most of you guys would not have liked them because they were avid hunters and fisherwoman especially birds.

I take it none of you men on here have ever had a prostate exam? When the old doc sticks that middle finger up the butt you just became gay. BTW: Prostate simulation is good for your health and can go a long ways to preventing prostate cancer and promote prostate health.

I sure hope there isn't any homosexual people on this board because are they in trouble once the Christians find out.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I take it none of you men on here have ever had a prostate exam? When the old doc sticks that middle finger up the butt you just became gay. BTW: Prostate simulation is good for your health and can go a long ways to preventing prostate cancer and promote prostate health.

see what i mean. what does a medical prostate exam have to do with being queer? simple. not a damn thing. i endure it for medical reasons 1 a year due to my age and unlike you i DO NOT consider it pleasureable by any stretch. also the dr is not allowed to use his erect penis for the exam.

along with that, what is this christian stuff and how does what i said coincide with it?
"gay" is a word that has been confiscated from the english language and used in a slang fashion in an effort to make homosexuality seem normal.

as i said. you are welcome to have your prostate massaged if you like with anothers penis but don't come on here and try to pretend what you do is normal .

everyday, people commit suicide, have incest, sell drugs, murder people , practice homosexuality, collect bottlecaps, are mamm's boys, dance naked at bonfires, mutilate or allow their bodies to be mutilated by others, bungee jump, etc.

they are call deviations from the social norm for that exact reason. they are NOT normal.

if you are so proud of your propensities for men to put their penis' in your rectum why are you trying so hard to make it be something it is not?

just because you put your boots in the oven doesn't make them biscuits.

it seems your sexual makeup is not the only thing you are confused about.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men always stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
that may be and i have no problem if that is what you want to do but but you will never convince me that one man putting his erect penis into another mans rectum for the mutual pleasure of both is not normal and i won't accept it as normal.

sorry!

Dittos although I don't consider it a "sin".

A couple of Ladies I met once were lesbians and had lived together for years. Real nice Ladies, but most of you guys would not have liked them because they were avid hunters and fisherwoman especially birds.

I sure hope there isn't any homosexual people on this board because are they in trouble once the Christians find out.

Leviticus 20:13
'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

C
CWG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
homosexuals make up LESS than 10% of the population, so why are 25% of actors in TV sitcoms portrayed as homo?

Cage-Divorce Deathmatch Survivor and Lib antagonist. Stock maker by sheer luck.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (257Bob, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 3,204 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,699
Posts18,534,626
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.