Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
1.One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: Chicago.<P>2.One hand on wheel, one finger out window: New York.<P>3.One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: New Jersey.<P>4.One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston.<P>5.One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, with gun in lap: Los Angeles.<P>6.Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in California.<P>7.Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: Italy.<P>8.One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game: Seattle.<P>9.One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing Dairy Queen bag out the window: Texas.<P>10.Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window,beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia.<P>11.Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above the steering wheel, driving in the left lane at 35 on the Interstate with the left blinker on: Florida.<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B><p>[This message has been edited by T LEE (edited May 15, 2001).]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
...One hand on wheel of truck, gun rack, body filler is 3/4 of truck body, dead goose/turkey on window or grille, 30pack in the seat with seat belt, deer in the back, nodds when you pass...Maryland.<P>------------------<BR>I may be little but this miss knows her deer! smile

I may be little but this miss knows her deer!
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
4X4 Chevy with rifle in the gun rack, coon dog in back and never going under 75 mph. TENNESSEE

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Both good ones will add to list.<BR>Anymore anybody? this ain't in the contest this is just for the fun of it.<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B>

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

H
H
Two hands on snow shovel trying to dig down to 4x4 truck North Dakota.

Ordnance Corps:Service to the line on the line
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Male Species-- Driver wearing blaze orange, shotgun sticking out window of 4x4, prone to leave roadway in pursuit of whitetail deer.<P>Female Species -- Driver speeding and swerving while applying lipstick in mirror.<P>-Minnesota-<p>[This message has been edited by MN_Mojo (edited May 25, 2001).]

Work Hard, Play Hard, Die Hard!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm gonna edit the MD one. That all applies to the MEN of MD...on the woman's side:<BR>...driving jacked-up truck, one hand on wheel one holding a blue slurpee (or out the window) gun rack in back window, wearing an "advantage"-print bikini and a black cow-girl hat, nodds when you pass...MD WOMEN!! [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>I may be little but this miss knows her deer! smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
80 model Olds. bald tires, engine belching blue smoke, fringe mounted on top of windshield, scapular hung from rear view mirror, three bobbing head Jesus figurines lined up on dash and packed so full of people you couldn't shoe horn in a cat. Driver has both hands on wheel and sighting between the bar ditches. MEXICO.<BR>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Think Marylands tourism would jump if they advertised about the women drivers? [Linked Image]

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Have added all to the original, keep em coming!<BR>THANKS!<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B>

Old cat turd!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Road covered with ice, light snow falling, pickup doing 75 and weaving in and out of traffic, Alaska.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No s#$t, I've actually seen this:<P>Temperature: 65 degrees. Small patches of snow every hundred yards on the mountain road from the storm 2 days earlier. Volkswagen Jetta (Frt whl drive) with chains on one rear wheel, doing approximately 7 mph. Woman clutching steering wheel in death grip.<P>Mt Pinos - just outside Los Angeles.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Quite possibly. I know I run around like that in the summer. The boys 'round here love it. Nothin better then a woman in camo, let alone a camo BIKINI! Stephanie [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>I may be little but this miss knows her deer! smile

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

386 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 1lesfox, 45 invisible), 3,281 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,639
Posts18,533,591
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.