Hop To
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski
By far the most I've seen shoveled is here on the Fire...grin

Dober

And it's mostly bullshit to be exact. Although there are a few stray campfire cows no doubt...

Last edited by SamOlson; 12/20/08.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I have shoveled plenty of cowshit in Virginia but when you marry into a dairy farming family it was bound to happen!

Back on topic the wrong 300 was listed on the thread. The correct answer is 300 Roy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just in from a Waffle House run with the girls (4 and 7). Attire was shorts and flip flops. Its already nearly 80 degrees and the low tonight will barely dip below 60. Christmas in Dixie.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
-35 Today.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Merry Christmas, you crazy buggers. grin

Steve

Thanks,Steve. Same to you and yours grin

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"get over myself?" sorry, can't accommodate. Over 4 thousand hours flight time, nearly 600 arrested carrier landings and not quite as much "green ink" as others here, you just don't measure up. Grow a pair and admit your shotgun comment was over the top, unless that's what you think of folks in the armed forces and I'm ok with that. You can sling insults all you want but I just don't see the relevance of that one, again of course if that's what you really think.

John, the shovelingshit comment was taken from the movie Patton. He was referring to those who actually contributed and those who didn't.

jorge

Last edited by jorgeI; 12/20/08.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge, my old man was flew fighters, "served" and ended a flying career with over 24,000 flight hours... he'd think you're a self-important little jackazz...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Brad
Too funny... for a guy sucking government tit.

I find it amazing how sooner or later one's true colors come through bright & vivid. To label someone is the service as one [sic] sucking on a government tit I find so incredibly offensive and anti-American as to make me sick. I know you won't lose sleep over this Brad, but that was below the belt.

Oh, did I mention I'm retired now "sucking" on an 82K "gov't tit" retirement? But I guess in the end, it's been a grand experience, a couple of wars, some fun with the Lybians, etc, all sucking on that big tit, but then again, I'm a tit man all the way, and in the end, when asked "what did you do with your life" well, I won't have to say I shoveled cowshit in Montana....jorge

Wow just because you served in the military and help protect America. You feel it�s Ok to turn around and look down on the Farmers and Ranchers that feed America cause they have to shovel a little [bleep]� Now that�s a class act.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So tell us, did your "old man" also suck of the gov't tit? I am in awe of his accomplishments, but obviously I overestimated your grasp of the tongue-in-cheek art. And your comments were still out of line. Why not just call him a jackass? Self-important? nah, just convinced. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Forget any cartridge ending in "by" and get a good 30-06 or .308 Win.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by joecool544
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Brad
Too funny... for a guy sucking government tit.

I find it amazing how sooner or later one's true colors come through bright & vivid. To label someone is the service as one [sic] sucking on a government tit I find so incredibly offensive and anti-American as to make me sick. I know you won't lose sleep over this Brad, but that was below the belt.

Oh, did I mention I'm retired now "sucking" on an 82K "gov't tit" retirement? But I guess in the end, it's been a grand experience, a couple of wars, some fun with the Lybians, etc, all sucking on that big tit, but then again, I'm a tit man all the way, and in the end, when asked "what did you do with your life" well, I won't have to say I shoveled cowshit in Montana....jorge

Wow just because you served in the military and help protect America. You feel it�s Ok to turn around and look down on the Farmers and Ranchers that feed America cause they have to shovel a little [bleep]� Now that�s a class act.

Joe, it has nothing to do with farmers & ranchers, not at all. It was a simple funny line from the movie Patton and his exact quote was Louisiana. I just took umbrage at his "gov't tit" blanket statement. Look we all say things we wished we took back at times and maybe this is one of them, but I stand by my comment that it was out of line. jorge

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Whether Steelhead is shoveling $hit, sucking tit, or standing as an inspirational mighty, beacon of freedom to us all with his tireless efficient and selfless service to his country, is irrelevant.

The guy gets his rocks off starting trouble around here... Or at least trying, in his juvenile way... Since it takes two to tango and most of us are too smart to dance with the little peckerhead, he's not as disruptive as he wishes he was... But he's still trying 24/7.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff; starting up crap is the LAST thing I come to do here. If i gave that impression, then I need to re-calibrate, but I stand by what I said regarding the "tit" comment. jorge

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Re. steely....I am not to sure about all the choices you've provided, I am fairly certain though, and steely would aggree, that he does in fact suck on t.its.......

You boys need to chill out...it is xmas, enjoy it.

Merry Christmas all...

Tony

Last edited by hicountry; 12/20/08.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Whether Steelhead is shoveling $hit, sucking tit, or standing as an inspirational mighty, beacon of freedom to us all with his tireless efficient and selfless service to his country, is irrelevant.

The guy gets his rocks off starting trouble around here... Or at least trying, in his juvenile way... Since it takes two to tango and most of us are too smart to dance with the little peckerhead, he's not as disruptive as he wishes he was... But he's still trying 24/7.

No, not really Jeff. Been here for years and I'm not a person to post about that which I have no experience. I know you feel like the bastard but it's only because you continually bring up stupid subjects and go on about that which you have no experience. I only have issues with a few folks and those are the idiots that talk out their ass. You being the lead!

Besides, you voted for Obama......

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I can see a "Cult of being a Victim" thread soon.......

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
P.S. I'm finished here, we can take this out of the forum it's in. Certainly not the place for victims.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jorge, my comment was in no way aimed your way. I worked for a guy flew almost 300 combat missions in Vietnam (F100) and was still flying in the NM National Guard (A7's, wishing for an upgrade to A10' s or F16's) when I worked for him. Jerry Key is his name, maybe you know him. I have a ton of respect for combat pilots, one, and two, you don't go around here tossing off insults trying to start fights like Steelhead does. When he's drunk and bored, it's almost comical to watch him go " fishing" for a fight.

Back when I first joined tv Fire, right after Big Stick got banned, ol' peckerhead AKA Steelhead had quite the pack that liked to follow him around and dogpile whoever he managed to start a fight with... Ask me how I know... The pack has dissapated and now he's just a pathetic little guy trying to amuse himself at the expense of others, and of the forum.

Merry Chistmas to you, and everyone else. Even Peckerhead.

<grin>

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Back when I first joined tv Fire, right after Big Stick got banned, ol' peckerhead AKA Steelhead had quite the pack that liked to follow him around and dogpile whoever he managed to start a fight with... Ask me how I know... The pack has dissapated and now he's just a pathetic little guy trying to amuse himself at the expense of others, and of the forum.

<grin>

I'd rather have a pack of 10 arrogant [bleep] that actually know what they're talking about, than 100 dumb azzes asking stupid questions and wanting to group hug at the same time! To each his own?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Steelhead, you ignorant slut (anyone remember that SNL skit <g>?), here's the things we've disagreed on:

Hunting with a round in the chamber;

.223 is/isn't the best deer rifle;

Deer see blue or not, and the relevance of that to my style of deer hunting;

Intentionally shooting deer through the shoulder vs not;

Probably one or two others that escape me... Anyway, with the possible exception of the blue tape < grin>, it ain't ME that disagrees with you... It's 80+ percent of the Campfire.

You can be a PITA peckerhead ( I just LOVE my new nickname for you) with your little faction all you want, but the simple brutal truth is that on the topics we've crossed swords on, you are in the vast minority here.

Won't stop you from trolling for fights though... But it greatly adds to the amusement level of those participating...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,186
Posts18,523,870
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.