Print Thread
Hop To
R
rob883 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
This is it fellas !!!! How would you like to be able to take any game on earth? Want a caliber that has stood the test of time? Does that track record seem attractive to you ? Are you interested in something that will get you a few more holes punched in your man card? I feel the same way !!You had better SAC up for this rifle.This is not for the faint of heart or anybody with a heart condition. The only reason i selling this is that i want the same in a lefty.I bought it and thought i could live with it being a righty.When following dreams i have found get or do exactly what you want otherwise you will never be happy.I will be heading for Africa late next year. This is the gun i would have been taking with me.I cant add anything for the brand.A Browning Medallion Series A bolt speaks for itself: they hold their value over time,the reliability is unparalled.When one sees the deep rich bluing....well you get to see yourself in it.What else would you ask for out of an elephant rifle? The 375 H&H magnum is the first big bore cartridge that has been used all over the world.It has stood the test of time.The rifle you see here looks to never have been out of a safe when i bought it.(nothing to me says it was in the field ever)There are a few minor dings that would be acquired from pulling out displaying then putting back. There is no box for it,what you see is what you get.I do not know if it had been shot before i got it.I have shot it 7 times.The BOSS system on the barrel really tames the recoil down.The possibility of quick follow up shots are not a problem at all with this would be beast.It shoots more like a lamb then a lion.I offer a 2 week inspection period on it.You buy it pay for it in full.I give you two weeks to shoot it.Once you shoot it within 2 weeks if you are not fully satisfied return same shape i sold it to you money back no questions asked.The wood is gorgeous on here !!! The Medallion A bolt series is definite conversation piece for the years to come.This rifle may have taken some very big game.I do not know what the historty of it before i bought it.If it could talk i would like to hear the stories. Feel free to call me 850 393 9500 or pm me and also email to rob883yahoo.com The price is 750.00 cash i am open to trades on same caliber or larger caliber lefty bolt gun.A double rifle is not out of the trade possibility either but unlikely.I probaly would not be able to make up the diffrerence on a double rifle.Thanks to all for your time and DAM we have a great board here !!!!!!!! I can ewmail pics or someone please tell me how to post them on here thank you

Robert

Last edited by rob883; 09/01/08.
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
WOW

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
breathless...I love mantalk.

R
rob883 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
btt

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
...and a picture is worth a thousand words....

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Thread is useless with out pics!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
4 month bump....grin...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
R
rob883 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by rob883
This is it fellas !!!! How would you like to be able to take any game on earth? Want a caliber that has stood the test of time? Does that track record seem attractive to you ? Are you interested in something that will get you a few more holes punched in your man card? I feel the same way !!You had better SAC up for this rifle.This is not for the faint of heart or anybody with a heart condition. The only reason i selling this is that i want the same in a lefty.I bought it and thought i could live with it being a righty.When following dreams i have found get or do exactly what you want otherwise you will never be happy.I will be heading for Africa late next year. This is the gun i would have been taking with me.I cant add anything for the brand.A Browning Medallion Series A bolt speaks for itself: they hold their value over time,the reliability is unparalled.When one sees the deep rich bluing....well you get to see yourself in it.What else would you ask for out of an elephant rifle? The 375 H&H magnum is the first big bore cartridge that has been used all over the world.It has stood the test of time.The rifle you see here looks to never have been out of a safe when i bought it.(nothing to me says it was in the field ever)There are a few minor dings that would be acquired from pulling out displaying then putting back. There is no box for it,what you see is what you get.I do not know if it had been shot before i got it.I have shot it 7 times.The BOSS system on the barrel really tames the recoil down.The possibility of quick follow up shots are not a problem at all with this would be beast.It shoots more like a lamb then a lion.I offer a 2 week inspection period on it.You buy it pay for it in full.I give you two weeks to shoot it.Once you shoot it within 2 weeks if you are not fully satisfied return same shape i sold it to you money back no questions asked.The wood is gorgeous on here !!! The Medallion A bolt series is definite conversation piece for the years to come.This rifle may have taken some very big game.I do not know what the historty of it before i bought it.If it could talk i would like to hear the stories. Feel free to call me 850 393 9500 or pm me and also email to rob883yahoo.com The price is 750.00 cash i am open to trades on same caliber or larger caliber lefty bolt gun.A double rifle is not out of the trade possibility either but unlikely.I probaly would not be able to make up the diffrerence on a double rifle.Thanks to all for your time and DAM we have a great board here !!!!!!!! I can ewmail pics or someone please tell me how to post them on here thank you hot link with pics

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Topic173249-47-1.aspx

Robert

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Restiffy!!

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
R
rob883 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
hot link with pics

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

294 members (160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 257 mag, 270wsmnutt, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 28 invisible), 1,875 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,450
Posts18,528,889
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.