Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
375MAG Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I was in the doctor's office the other week and here sat a Rosie magazine for May. There was an article about the story on her website, going into detil about the pro-gun waman and the anti-gun guy. No mention about the poll. I guess it was too late to publish it since this stuff comes up about two months before printing time. I'm going to town to a news stand and look for the June issue and see if there is anything in it. Anyone want to bet on it?

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I doubt that that magazine will ever print the results of that poll. Maybe it was too late for May, but it won't get printed. Rosie will never admit that the majority of Americans are in favor of gun ownership. Then again, all us gun owners overran the poll booths. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] We sure gave her a message that she will never forget, didn't we? [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
As a fellow female that poor excuse for a female infuriates as much as the other fatbutt...<P>I go round and round with the ladies in my office on gun control and it was not until last week a gal in the office almost lost her brother and pregnant sister in law. Her brother has a CHL and she has complained about him and his glock since I moved into this department...until they were the victims of an attempted car jacking. They were sitting at a stop light in a Porsche with the windows down and the criminal grabbed the wife first so he shot the criminal in the face, and the next thing he knows the accomplice slit his throat. Luckily the criminal did not get a good angle and it was bad flesh wound. He ended up shooting the accomplice as well and when the police showed up they reiterated how lucky he was as this particular pair had been terrorizing people and just shooting the passengers first to make sure the drivers would comply with them!!! Pam has now decided to take lessons on using a hand gun and will be applying for a CHL once she feels qualified to carry a handgun.<P>The only sad part is it takes situations such as this to make people realize how lucky they are they STILL have the RIGHT to protect themselves.<P>All in all Rosie and Oprahfatbutt are the pits and I would not watch their shows for any reason.<P><BR>Toons

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
God Bless you, Toons! [Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Why thank you [Linked Image]!<P>Toons<P>PS - What I give to have the funds to have my own talk show which could show people the TRUTH!!!!<P>------------------<BR>Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It is sad that usally it takes something personal to bring home a point,local talk around here some of the parents are raising a fuss about boy scouts even having a merit badge for shooting, hope they never need self protection, or thier kids....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Toons, you are truly a great big breath of fresh air in a stagnant world. I love it!<BR>Your show I would watch and I hate TV today! [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR><B>T LEE</B><BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P><B>APATHY!.........Freedoms greatest enemy!</B>

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (1minute, 204guy, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 34 invisible), 14,382 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,227
Posts18,543,941
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.