GB1

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Don't Bogart that joint, 270!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your suppose to hold it for a short bit then exhale, remember that next time...

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol

I've purposely stayed out of this debate but it is quite entertaining reading the responses(about as entertaining as if someone were to post a thread praising all the good Jimmy Carter did).

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

I voted for him twice because of the alternatives - but I couldn't get past Palin to vote for flip-flopper like McCain.

I've been writing emails like a madman to our senators; and our Congressman ( who, though Democrat, has an NRA A rating) begging them to leave the God, guns, and gays arguments alone and work for the country.

We will have to be on watch, of course, to protect the ENTIRE Bill of Rights. Each Party has a couple they don't much seem to like. The Republicans think little of the First and the Fourth, and the National Democratic Party the Second.

I see that Alaska's new senator, thank God, is a friend of the Second Amendment so we don't want to be careless about our statements about the Partys.

As for Mr. Bush, I hope he just goes home and stays quiet. As for Mr. Cheney...

Vermont Constitution: Article 16th. That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the State...
IC B2

R
RNF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think he did a good job on the war against terror, could not agree with him on amnesty for illegals or the bailout.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nope, my generation didn't know what dope was, but I sure get high on the smell of all the Bull $hit you spout. Wait until The Chosen One finishes socializing America & trying to placate the Frogs.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
I have to agree with 270 Win...Bush is a traitor like 99% of the politicians, including our soon-to-be POTUS. This is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic...not a democracy. God alone can save this nation now.

Oh, let's never forget that he said that OUR Constitution was merely a GD piece of paper...one which he wiped his rear with.

Last edited by I_will_be_Frank; 01/15/09.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I sure didn't always agree with Bush, but he was the president. You know, the Boss, the one that has to make the decissions and hope to hell he did it right.
I don't like Obama, I think he is full of himself and the world has gone Obama crazy ie. Obama commerative coins etc.
He has a terrible job in front of him and I hope all we read, say and think of him proves wrong and that he IS a great leader. Nope, I sure didn't vote for him.
I think he will have hos world of Sh-t comming up. He will most likely have to deal with Dinner Jacket at sometime. The Isreali situation the day he takes office. If he makes any moves that look pro Muslim, he will be up for Impeachment. I think he is in for a hell of a ride. I just hope, regardless of my political afiliations, he is UP TO THE JOB.
I suspect it is nearly impossible for a President to please all people, just protect the Country, reduce Taxes and be FAIR to all.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Oh, let's never forget that he said that OUR Constitution was merely a GD piece of paper...one which he wiped his rear with.

Bush never said any such thing but thanks for playing new guy!

Did you join just to immediately let 15K folks know you're a big dummy?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bush never said any such thing but thanks for playing new guy!

Did you join just to immediately let 15K folks know you're a big dummy?
Whether that was his intent or not we'll never know....but it sure as hell is the effect

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by isaac
For accepting the fact you might be hated for the rest of your life for doing what had to be done to keep the citizens of the USA safe for the past 7 years.

Your perserverance in spite of the whines of the ungrateful is appreciated and admired.

A truly remarkable achievement in today's world.

While I don't agree with everything he did, I would still vote for him again, especially given the same options we had 8 years ago and 4 years ago.

Last edited by SPH300wsm; 01/16/09.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For accepting the fact you might be hated for the rest of your life for doing what had to be done to keep the citizens of the USA safe for the past 7 years.

Your perserverance in spite of the whines of the ungrateful is appreciated and admired.

A truly remarkable achievement in today's world.

Well said Isaac!

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by I_will_be_Frank

Oh, let's never forget that he said that OUR Constitution was merely a GD piece of paper...

Oh, who can forget this quote? Let's see, who was the last member/genius that used this as his tag line for years?

And just to be factual, the statement was never made by W.

All American

All the time
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd tell GB thanks for helping keep America safe after 911, but don't let the door hit you in the azz on your way out.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by I_will_be_Frank

Oh, let's never forget that he said that OUR Constitution was merely a GD piece of paper...

No, he didn't. Like so many leftist slogans, its just another lie.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't Bogart that joint, 270!

they must have left the computer at the nurse's station unguarded, and one of the patients logged on to the internet

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hindsite
It will be very interesting to see how he is viewed after 4 to 8 years of Dems at the helm!
Everyone looks back at Bill Clinton with starry eyes, but they seem to forget how much he was disliked in his second term. Clinton is much of the reason Bush won his first election. By the end of Clinton's administration, do you remember all the headline about everyone (especially Gore) trying to distance themselves from him? No one wanted to be caught on film standing next to the guy. It was much the same for Bush in his final days. Bush had some real screwups, but his dogged determination to keep the US secure was absolute. It will be interesting to see how things go during the Obama administration from the standpoint of security.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Israel isn't waiting for the answer!

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He did a lot of dumb stuff, though all in all he was dealt a bad hand. I applaud how he dealt with 9/11 (more or less), especially his initiative to get into Afghanistan and destroy the Taliban. Bill Clinton is the reason UBL even survived the 90's. Anyway, later Dubya, God help us all if this next one is any worse..

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 18,606 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,849
Posts18,537,409
Members74,050
Most Online20,407
6 minutes ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.