Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
What animal rights charity do you hate the most?Don't forget that these organizations are using taxpayers money to do their dirty<BR>work.<P> GOOD HUNTING<BR> GEORGE<BR> HUNT ACTION UNITED STATES

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Well that is a no brainer ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSAMA BIN LADEN YOU WILL BE MEETING ME VERY VERY SOON.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
spca.<P>peta is pretty bad, too, but they are so far out there that i don't think they make a serious political impact.<P>------------------<BR>Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It is much more important than that.

Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It is much more important than that.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
PETA. Did you see the show(perhaps Dateline) on this peta woman who worked under cover at a vet place? She videoed the vet "doing harm" to a dog, and she took him to court. Originally he lost, but won the appeal. Them peta people are down right crazy, and want to win at all costs, even making things out to be worse then thet really are, to win, including lying. <BR>~~~Suluuq

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Rusty Gunn----These organizations have to lie to attract attention and membership. It is inherent in their agenda. If they were faced with the truth they wouldn't exist. As an aside, The NRA is usually classified, by a watchdag group (I can't remember the name) as one of the most truthful organizations in the country. The last information I saw was a couple of years ago. The American Library Association's information was the most correct and truthful followed by the NRA. So, this leaves one to think that, since most of the information put out by groups like PETA and Handgun Control Inc. is diametrically opposed to NRA's published information, it is mostly lies. Personally, I pity these tree-huggers and anti-gun and anti-hunting people. Except for their spokespersons, who are on salary, of course, they all seem to be retarded when they speak in front of a camera. They don't have any answers when the moderators ask them a queston or if they do it is the same canned BS coming from all of them, like robots.

IC B2

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
"Hate" is a strong word. You guys, if an anti-gunrights, environmentalist came to this site, woudn't it be awful to be stuck using the word "hate" describing your feelings to them? They would just get more upset and kick and scream all the more. What the heck! Terrorist groups "hate". Criminals "hate". Communists "hate".<P>Don't get me wrong here! I too am disgusted by the animal rights groups lies. I am not accussing you of being criminals or terrorists or communists. It's just that I don't think "hate" is the best word to use. This is sad.<P>Doren<p>[This message has been edited by dsnoek (edited June 12, 2001).]

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
dsnoek,your point is well taken, but I feel that the worst thing that we can do is to be dishonest and not tell them how we really feel. After all, they don't hold back on us. While I do not hate very many people personally I do hate what the animal rights wackos stand for. We must hate what is "wrong". Their views and ACTIONS are anti-American. The minute we open the door in the name of being nice or civil we have lost all hope of prevailing. They are the ENEMY and we are at war! A war that will define what America becomes as a nation. We will either be dependent, feminized subjects or a strong, self sufficient group of individuals who have a common goal. During a war a soldier must use any means necessary to win and this is a cultural war that I am not willing to lose. Good shooting. HOSS

G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I don't find,"hate" to be too strong a word<BR>to describe some of these groups.We are doing<BR>the work of these anti-hunting and anti-gun<BR>organizations when we start to second guess<BR>ourselves.If we are against these groups then<BR>please don't start to pick apart words.These<BR>groups are just sitting back and laughing at<BR>us.We are defeating ourselves when we do these types of things and it must stop.We must come together as one force to defeat these people.Let these guys do some work instead of us doing it for them.<P> GOOD HUNTING<BR> GEORGE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's not forget the Humane Society, which once was strictly involved with protecting pets and now has been taken over by animal rights extremists. The HS, PETA and The Fund for Animals all worked together to finally ban live pigeon shoots in Hegins, PA.<BR>This 60 year old local fund raiser finally caved in to the antis after being besieged for several years, then losing a court battle pressed by the Humane Society, with funding from the other 2 groups.<BR>These groups exist because people are too stupid or emotional about animals and fall prey to half truths, outright lies and BS spread by these leftist organizations.<BR>Hate 'em? Works fer me.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
My point is that we should hate what they are doing and I do. We <B> together </B> should try with all our resources to stop what they are doing. We should not hate the people in them; we should despise what they are doing, pity the people who are decieved by them, and try to show the american public and the rest of the world the truth. <BR> "Hate" is their action towards us. It should not be our feeling towards the people involved in them. Mr. Barkhouse, I totally agree with you, I just don't believe we should "hate" them. You're right, we should tell them how we feel, but it should not be a hatred of them. It should be a hatred of their actions. HOSS, I think you're right on. If some of you <B>hate</B> these people, I am sorry for you.<P>Doren

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They banned a pigeon shoot! What?!! <BR> Statues have rights too, specifically, the right to not be a toilet for pigeons! Statue rights! Statue rights! <BR> I do find that somewhat pitiful, that they banned a pigeon shoot. Especially with the number of pigeons there are in the cities, they must be a big problem.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
dsnoek,<BR>First, please understand that I am not a hateful or angry person. With that said:<P>I hate what all animal rights organizations (not to be confused with animal welfare organizations) stand for.<BR>I hate terrorism.<BR>I hate criminal behavior.<BR>I hate communism.<BR>I'm not ashamed of it. Let them kick and scream if they don't like it. PETA displays such a blatant lack of respect for others, why should I give a rat's tail how they feel?<P>F 'em & feed 'em fish heads! Oh, wait. PETA doesn't like fish either.<P>John White,<BR>Who is the NRA watchdog group you mentioned. If you could find out, I would appreciate it. Thanks! [Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
dsnoek - Feel free to feel sorry for me.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Clint, these are fellow human beings created equal to us (does that ring any bells!!?? hint, hint the Constitution!!). Why do you hate them? So they have a different worldview, and as a result, different ideas. You don't change people by hating them. You change what they belive to change how they act. You can't just hate people and expect them to change. They will just say "hey, there are a bunch of people who hate us." Why do we want to be like them? You have the freedom and rights to hate people, but why do so if they're not gonna improve any. Hate their ideas and what their doing. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your lives, guys, but if you hate <B>people</B>, I think I won't stick around here.<P>Doren<p>[This message has been edited by dsnoek (edited June 12, 2001).]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Clint. I can't remember what the name of the organization was but it was a small article in an NRA magazine, if I remember correctly, stressing the point of the record of honesty in reporting by different organizatons in this country. It is some group on the order of Judicial Watch or something like that. Maybe someone else remembers it and knows the name of the group. I am sure that a librarian would know.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hold on there, dsnoek. I hear you. Hating people is wasted energy. I just hate their message and everything they are about.<P><I>"I aint got time for stayin' angry, but I've got time to make a kill."</I> - <B>Ted Nugent</B><P><p>[This message has been edited by DeerTexas (edited June 12, 2001).]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
dsnoek - No disrespect meant but you are not about to make me feel guilty for hating someone who is trying to take my freedom away. Like the man said, it's a little late standing at the pit. <p>[This message has been edited by Clint (edited June 12, 2001).]

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Clint,<BR> I'm only 15, I should respect you. No offense taken. I mean no disrespect to anyone here. I just don't belive that it is right to hate any person for anything. I really don't want to see my fellow sportsmen hate anyone either. So, you want to just drop this and agree to disagree about this issue? If you do, I noticed that you live in Flint. If you're ever in Grand Rapids, it would be great if you could stop by. I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind.<P>Doren

C
C
Hello gentlemen: Sorry my first post has to be so strident, but I have no real problem with the word hate, especially when we are talking about the Fund for Animals. Some other appropriate words that come to mind are "despise, loath, and disgust."<P>I am particularly speaking of Andrea, the Rocky Mountain spokesperson for the Fund. I was acquainted with this empty-headed loon when she used to disrupt deer hunts in Kentucky. I can't think of anything more revolting than a bunch of loons interfering with a hunt, walking around a deer stand blowing party horns and singing "We Shall Overcome." Not long after that, such nonsense was deemed illegal by law.<P>So Andrea took her nauseating act westward, where she tried to bribe Wyoming teenagers to trade in their elk tags for a mountain bike. No takers last time around.<P>The only good thing I can say about these jerkweeds is that they are so absurd they are losing the public relations battle. They have less and less political power as time goes on, rather than more.<BR>Good Shooting, CoyDog<P>------------------<BR>"A man's choice of weapons is a portal into his thoughts, his values, and his character."

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A few years ago PETA did their best to disrupt the National Pork Producers Convention up in Des Moines. Dressed up in ridiculous looking pig costumes, made a lot of noise, had some fake blood they threw on people sporting leather jackets, that finally got them arrested. Later at the Iowa State Fair there were several of them "patrolling" the livestock barns, but keeping a lower profile to avoid an unsympathetic judge. Some young men who are clients of mine had a calf entered in the steer show. This calf would go off feed and refused to drink when he was away from home. I advised the boys to give the steer water by stomach tube so he could avoid dehydration and all its complications during his stay at the fair. Well, these two women spotted the boys giving the calf a drink and lit into them. The guys were polite much longer than they needed to be. When one of the women shouted "How do you think it feels to have a tube run down your throat?!", one of the boys replied, "Lady, if you're still here when we finish with the calf, I'm going to stick it down your throat and you can tell us." PETA left, end of story....cowdoc... [Linked Image]

Always drink upstream from the herd...cowdoc...
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 6 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 750 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.