-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doren - Keep your ideas and beliefs, they are good ones. When I say I hate these people it is what they are doing to my country. A lot of good men and women gave a lot where we could have rights in this country that others don't. Please understand I'm not suggesting you or anyone else should hate anyone or anything. If you can make it through life without ever having hate in your heart I'm sure you will be a better person for it. Tell your folks I think they do a fine job raising their children.<p>[This message has been edited by Clint (edited June 13, 2001).]

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Clint, what the heck do you mean - "It's a little late standing at the pit"? Just wondering.<BR>Doren

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hate is an emotion. Don't deny anyone their emotions, we'd rather not be robots.<BR>To hate is a personal thing, and lately the media has been pushing this word around like it was evil. Its just an emotion. Like love, only the opposite.<BR>Its the latest buzz word by the anti-freedom slaves. I sure hate to see a gun loving person turn away because they can't cope with their emotions(See? Its not just about hating 'them'). <BR>I hate warm beer, I hate missing the target, I hate the things peta people do, I hate gum with no flavor... ~~~Suluuq

G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I believe that this has gone on long enough.<BR>Therefore I will change the question.<P>"What Animal Rights Charity Do You Dislike<BR>The Most?<BR> Is there anyone who wishes to have fun with the word,"Dislike?"<P> Anyone wishes to see either the non-profit<BR>or charity status taken from these groups?<BR>Always remember that the less money that they<BR>have coming in.The less money they'll have to<BR>fights hunters and or gun owners.<P> GOOD HUNTING<BR> GEORGE

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Rusty Gun-My apologies. I don't want to make you feel like a robot. It's just that I have been taught that to hate someone is to wish that they were dead, and that that's the same as murder. That's why I have a problem with the word "hate" being used to describe an emotion towards people. I'm gonna drop this subject now though, I think its gone far enough.<P>Doren<p>[This message has been edited by dsnoek (edited June 13, 2001).]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doren - Standing at the pit comes from the holocaust. Hitler was elected and then he passed a law registering guns, the people obeyed and did nothing, Hitler took the guns and the people did nothing, Hitler rounded up the Jews and other minorities and sent them to forced labor camps and without guns and organization they could do nothing, Hitler brought them to the pits to be shot and they had waited too long. Yes I hate the people who did that, but it isn't about hate, it's about standing up for what's right and if you believe the Peta people will cease and desist because we ask nicely then I'm afraid your in for a rude awakening.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't HATE anybody or any organization.<P>HATE is a very strong word.<P>I may disagree with another or their views, but I don't HATE anybody.<P>Don [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>A 300 Win Mag beats a 30-06 every time

Groove Bullets - Get in the Groove
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don, I hate 300Winmags, pompous people, spinach and them little brown things that stick to your pantlegs when trudgin' through a patch of high weeds, while wearin' old bluejeans.<BR>Us southcentral PA folks are a cranky bunch.<BR>

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 20 invisible), 1,614 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,286
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.