Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#28093 06/19/01
Toons Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
If you can start the day without caffeine,<BR>If you can get going without pep pills, <BR>If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,<BR>If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,<BR>If you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it,<BR>If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,<BR>If you can overlook it when those you love take it out on you when, through no fault of yours, something goes wrong<BR>If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,<BR>If you can ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him,<BR>If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend,<BR>If you can face the world without lies and deceit,<BR>If you can conquer tension without medical help,<BR>If you can relax without liquor,<BR>If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,<BR>If you can say honeslty that deep in your heart you no prejudice against creed, color, religion or politics,<BR>If you can give love unconditionally without pressure or expectation,<BR>Then, my friend, you are almost as good as your dog.<P>I do not know who wrote it but I thought it was worth posting.<P>Toons<BR><P>------------------<BR>Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
GB1

'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
That's nice, Toons....<BR>...and the truth is, their probably more loyal than any friend you could ever have....<BR>DS

'Slayer
Toons Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Not to mention smarter... LOL [Linked Image]<P>Toons<P>------------------<BR>Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mine eats fresh meat, sleeps on a clean soft rug, gets groomed,(shampoo and haircut, nails painted, kneckerchief around his neck, perfume), about once a month. Two seperate trips to the vet, over $400 each. Guess he is smarter than me by far. Come to think about it, so is Sherry! -- no<P>------------------<BR>A hint to the wise is sufficient! Smiles are contagious, infect everyone!

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
......BUT CAN HE HUNT?!?!?!!? [Linked Image] [Linked Image]<BR>DS

'Slayer
IC B2

Toons Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Our babies are learning!!!! LOL<P>------------------<BR>Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I just had to put my dobbie to sleep. She was 11 going on 12, and had bone cancer, poor thing. She was like my kid, and she was better than most people I've ever known.

'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
Lovenlife....all of our worst nightmare.....sorry for your loss.<P>Toons.....bring 'em on along and up right!.....they'll be great working dogs before you know it!....GO GET 'EM BOY!!!<BR>DS

'Slayer
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Slayer, -- while Jackie is just a Poodle that little sucker hunts anything and everything. He stays outside, has a door to my shop, keeps cats and everything else out of the back yard. When a cat gets in the lawn house he will bark that thing into leaving and help them over the fence. Takes every step I take outside, 7 years old and one of the family. -- no<P>------------------<BR>A hint to the wise is sufficient! Smiles are contagious, infect everyone!

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
Sonnie....sounds eactly like mine!...I have a Westie(little white ball of fur) but she doesn't know she;s not a bloodhound! [Linked Image]<BR>DS

'Slayer
IC B3

Toons Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Lovenlife - sorry to hear about your loss. We had to put down our german shepherd a few months back and it was hard on all of us, especially our oldest daughter. The new lab babies we have were a saving grace for all of us. <P>------------------<BR>Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

473 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 40 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,314
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.