Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Toons Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
These stories keep me and my fellow co workers in stitches and they were bummed to read "the end" and have been bugging me to request one, so all of you "authors" with such extraordinary talent, we would like another story...PLEASE [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The new "Survivor" series is started a Avery TX. instead of the original plan and they are using VW mini busses painted pink with flowers on them With Gore/ Liberman, HCI and PETA stickers all over them and are named "GAY PRIDE" 1 through 6 in letters 6" high on both sides. As they leave town.......

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
A KKK infiltrator puts a cherry bomb in the bushes toilet. Porcalein goes flying everywhere. Then...

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
...the group at 24HourCampfire siezes the moment of the distraction to rip those darn PETA stackers off the bus, and paste "24HourCampfire.Com" stickers in their staed, and as the re-stickering operation is completed.....

'Slayer
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CAT steps out of the house and yells, "get that pile of junk off my property and all you bung holes with it, I'm trying to sleep!

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rosie is still eating donuts(she's on a diet) as she walks by with her purple and blue poodle(its butt looks like her face). When she sees the guys(it pains her to see men), she takes her illegal 'what-about-the-kids handgun out from her hide-out holster(under her double chin), she lets loose a big one!<BR>With this warning, everyone ducks under the car, as she explodes, shooting off like a rocket! In the nightly news... "Ameteur Rocket launched into outer space".<BR>Meanwhile, in space, as Rosie pets Fifi(who is burnt hairless), says, "I'm going to get you for this Austin Texas."<BR>The 24 Hour vans go one their way...

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
heading toward a cleared spot in the woods, where two black helicopters full of ACLU lawyers from New York wait patiently

"nullum gratuitum prandium"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
and then the van comes into sight. The ACLU lawyers open fire with their 'Saturday night specials' as the campfire crew takes cover. George Barkhouse and need one work the M-60 they found at Rosie's rocket launching site to take down the lawyers. The bus goes on its way, blissfully ignorant of what is in store for it....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When a logging truck with an erect A frame cruses along side harboring carnal thougts about a VW mini buss. Then just ahead both see---<BR>

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A huge Burger King and everything comes to a screaching hault, Need one jumps out and says, boy I need one, and orders an tripple chease burger and coffee.

IC B3

'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
....but the lady behind the counter just stares at NO, as she doesn't speak a lick of English! [Linked Image] ...all he here's is..."No Comprede'"......and he whipps out his uzi and strats the deportation process.....<BR>

'Slayer
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Big hunter and texas_hunter jump in and restrain need one while the shots go flying everywhere. Fortunatly nobody is hurt. Toons serves as an interpretor for the girl, and need one gets his triple cheese burger. So the bus goes on its way. Meanwhile, the BATF lies in wait for our crew....

'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
...but suddenly the Campfire bus comes to a screaching hault!....there's a road block ahead, and it is GEORGE BARKHOUSE and Company,....taking back our coumtry at all costs! G.B. demands all on the bus to use his cell-phone to make a collect call to their State Rep....all that don't comply immediately will be executed on the spot by his band of armed reformers.......G.B. doesn't take no for an answer, ...and doesn't take American Express! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] Things were fine for the Campfire Bus Tour until Rick Bin had to go and descriminate against G.B. Now Rick's done it, but the Campfire boys have a plan to get out of this one....they will..........

'Slayer
C
C
...not be taken in by GB's rant, when he throws down his cell phone and says, "That's it, I leaving!" He does this three times consecutively, but comes back each time, wearing a sign on his back that says...

'
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'
...it says "WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKING ON ME!" in big bold letters....<BR>...his cries of discrimination do not go un-answered as he gets out of politics and starts a Rock Band,..."G.B. and the H.P's"....and takes the country by storm with his "don't take no for an answer" stlye. All his concerts are sell-outs...as he badgers the people until they by a ticket! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] And meanwhile, the campfire bus is off and rolling...next stop is....

'Slayer
C
C
..as Jesse Jackson rides in on a blue mule, demanding to know what the hell is going on. Seeing the determined looks on the faces of the Campfire Crew, he decides to call for backup from his buddies at...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
BATF. Now the BATF is especially ****ed cuz they have to take down the perfect ambush they had there and go help Jesse Jackson. So they ride in with about 50 Uzis covering the bus. But then a drunk need one.....

C
C
...stumbles in while Jesse is passing out cigars to the BATF faithful. "Don't touch those things, boys," he yells. "You don't know where they've been!"<P>"Why, Jesse mighta got those from his friend..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slick Willie and you know all about him! Just then Robo-Rusty falls to earth from a passing space ship, with his uniform still smoking from re-entry he........ [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
man, that's what I call a trip. Where's the party.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,671 guests, and 1,417 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,409
Posts18,528,073
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.