Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I saw this on another board. It's pretty fun. but a word to the wise, Don't let your wife take it. You'll never live it down [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] ,,BEARHUNTER<BR> <A HREF="http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/iq.html" TARGET=_blank>http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/iq.html</A>

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey shouldn't you be out mowin or something?<BR>I'll let the wife do it frist. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Take a kid huntin'and teach them well,they are our future.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I did it. Did all right I guess.<P>I'll save my score until I see what others do. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<P>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't know if this is good or bad. Sure don't want to post my score until some of the smart guys on the board have a chance to respond! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] At least the results page says I can chew bubblegum, walk, and talk on a cell phone at the same time! LOL- Sheister

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh, I'm 15, and my IQ was 137. That's what it said. All those words lost me. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]<P>My anologies was 100.<BR>arithmatic 88<BR>I forget what all the rest were cuz I closed the window already and didn't take notes.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Well I got 134 (I'm 31yrs old) My wife got 145(she's 32). It was pretty fun. I don't know if I would put to much faith into though [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]. BTW Ruttin I'm painting today and other things on the honey do list. Still can't get out to shoot,,BEARHUNTER

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It sounds like I'm the dregs of the group! I'm 34 and scored 130.

Anybody who seriously concerns themselves with the adequacy of a Big 7mm for anything we hunt here short of brown bear, is a dufus. They are mostly making shidt up. Crunch! Nite-nite!

Stolen from an erudite CF member.
N
N
Results of Your IQ Test<BR>IQ <BR>Your score = 122 points <BR> <BR> <P><BR>The following sub-scores are reported on a scale from 0 to 100. <BR> <BR>Pattern Recognition (Series) <BR>Your score = 93 <BR> <BR> <BR>Classification (Odd one out) <BR>Your score = 58 <--Does this mean I am odd, or just can't see the odd ones in the bunch?<BR> <BR> <BR>Analogies <BR>Your score = 90 <BR> <BR> <BR>Arithmetic <BR>Your score = 44 <---funny...since I solve all mathmatical functions in my line of work with 100 percent accuracy<BR> <BR> <BR>Logical Reasoning <BR>Your score = 100 <BR> <BR> <BR>General Knowledge <BR>Your score = 44 <<---Dropped out of highschool and took one college course (got an A)...hmmm...maybe I should have taken school more seriously...LOL

I like to ask question as if to make myself appear stupid...that way, I avoid all posibilities of being held responsible!
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
120. 34 yr old highschool dropout with a commodities liscense, which I don't use anymore because I spend all of my days chasing a toddler around the house.

To young to be this curmudgeonly.......
IC B3

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
101 but I never could figure out those number series questions.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
119 at age 30. I scored worst in logical reasoning, which explains why I need so many guns that fill the same roles, it's a mental weakness honey honest [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]<P>Guess that test, a buck, and a BA from the State Univ. of West Georgia will get you a Coke from the snack bar eh...!<P>Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
R.O.T.R. Hehehehehehe [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Inevitabley, I start to talk about my guns with my gal, because the kid can't muster up more than dada and woofwoof. One man owning a 20g SxS and a 20g o/u, in her mind, is pure insanity. I, of course, call it a good start.

To young to be this curmudgeonly.......
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Irvingdog, that is pure insanity. You should have made one of them a 16 gauge, the classic gauge. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Well, I scored pretty high, only missing 3 questions. Two of which were mathematics which really ****ed me off, as I consider myself pretty decent with numbers. An old job required constant use of trig, as well as geometry, which is fairly uncommon these days. <P>So, I went back and kept changing answers to the math questions until they showed up as correct in the final score. Results? - well, I completely misinterpreted one of the questions, but see how they arrived at the answer. <P>I have to contest the other math question. Either the answer they show is correct is wrong, or their definition of "equitably" differs greatly from mine. Of course, with a URL that includes "queedom.com" I can see how they'd want the woman to pay 25% when she should be paying 1/3 [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Regards,<BR>Scott

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was smart enough not to take the test and further depress my brain power and lack thereof [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]<P>Just kidding I got a 131 which is appropriate as I just turned 31 and look to be 131!!LOL<P>Toons<BR> [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Capt e:<P>I too had a bit of a problem with the "equitable" bit, but after thinking it through got it and all the math right. The car is driven 200km total for a cost of $60. But 1/2 the time--100k--he is riding from her house to his house, therefore, he owes $30 of total there. The other 1/2 which costs $30, she and he are riding, she pays 1/2, ergo $15. By far my poorest result was picking out the "different" comparison and I never considered that any of my answers were wrong, I thought I had a strong logical basis for my choices. Guess I will go back and see what I did wrong.

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
172 but I didn't have a chance to finish....lol. OK, I'm lying. 130 and I am 32 years old.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yikes! Here's a revealing bit about my score: I typed it in wrong when I posted it here!! Duhh!! I am 32 and scored 132. Is that a mandatory deduction?! So now my score, after penalties, is 48....sigh. My wife is gonna love that one. Anybody need a lawyer??

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey.... just for fun take the test and write the answers down, now change the age and see if the IQ changes.........

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,172
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.