Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
twodogs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It seems to me that everything I read or hear about the skimyoulouse bill and ACORN's share of the pot, comes up with them getting over $5 Billion in community development, (voter fraud), money.

I have a friend, who is a fanatical lib, who claims I've got it all wrong and it's just more lies on the part of the Conservatives.

Does anyone have the real facts on this?

One of us is probably more right than the other but I haven't found anything to really convince him it's me.

???

Web articles bounce all over the place.

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by twodogs
It seems to me that everything I read or hear about the skimyoulouse bill and ACORN's share of the pot, comes up with them getting over $5 Billion in community development, (voter fraud), money.

I have a friend, who is a fanatical lib, who claims I've got it all wrong and it's just more lies on the part of the Conservatives.

Does anyone have the real facts on this?

One of us is probably more right than the other but I haven't found anything to really convince him it's me.

???

Web articles bounce all over the place.

ACRON has been investigated in several States been tried and found guilty and fined for this activity with several investigations still in progress. You need to pick your friends better he isn't very bright, lying or probably both. By the way I live in a blue State and they took it in the shorts here for this activity so much for the great Right wing conservative plot.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 03/06/09.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Skimyoulose Bill. That's a good one. I'm going to incorporate that into all my rants from here on out....

Thanks! Sorry for the Hijack....

SS

twodogs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What about the question I asked?

In regard to the $5 Billion, "Does anyone have the real facts on this?"

How or why I pick my friends is up to me.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can go to Obama's website recovery.org "the full transparency site", and get a belly full of rhetoric, but no facts.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

I have a friend, who is a fanatical lib,

Dang, I wouldn't have told that one. shocked grin

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"A man is judged by the company he keeps."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis

"A man is judged by the company he keeps."

Yes and wise man knows that!

NRA Lifetime Member
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Two dogs, this is the best I could Google. Everything else is a Blog.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/27/politics/politico/thecrypt/main4483168.shtml

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV

I have a friend, who is a fanatical lib,

Dang, I wouldn't have told that one. shocked grin
I have one of those too. The guy is WAY into machineguns and knows more about it than most of the published �experts.� His politics and mine are like oil and water. But just like I cringe at the Republicans wonton spending and big-government-ness; he acknowledges the Democrats just plain don�t get it on gun control, and completely disagrees with his party on that subject. One of the most interesting people I know.

There isn't much tolerance on this forum for people of differing viewpoints. Seems many are much more comfortable in the presence of clones.

I love people with differing viewpoints; makes life much more interesting. Now, I live in an all white, mostly Republican city, so perhaps my interest in diversity is because I'm rarely exposed to any. (big change from when I lived in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornication)

IC B3

twodogs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, judge this. He is a kind and decent man suffering from a serious case of affluenza and having a difficult time with it.

I won't throw him under the bus but you may hear a thump, thump, as it passes by.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
twodogs, there are billions being put up for "community development projects", but how much of that ACORN is eligible for or how much they end up with is probably a lot less.

As hazy as everything is, nobody knows how much they'll get.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A true friend is priceless. I'd rather have a true friend that is liberal minded than a bunch of half azzed/phoney friends.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I heard O'Reilly and Ingram talking about this a week or so ago. Per Ingram, ACORN is in line for big bucks. Per O'Reilly the states will decide how it's allocated. If I were to guess, I'd go with Laura. Not only is she much better looking than O'Reilly, she's much smarter too.

I posted a question as to how the zillion was to be allocated a week or so ago. No one knew or had seen anything to indicate how. So much for the anti-christ's transparency.

Last edited by RickyD; 03/06/09. Reason: n before c, unless typed by me

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have a 25 year friend who is an attorney, Democrat and member and active supporter of the ACLU and a life member of the NRA.

He's got issues. crazy

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Pugs
Have a 25 year friend who is an attorney, Democrat and member and active supporter of the ACLU and a life member of the NRA.

He's got issues. crazy
And Voices, I bet. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (17CalFan, 1Longbow, 160user, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 163bc, 35 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,329
Posts18,526,651
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.