Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
To all of our loyal customers at Wilderness Athlete,

The recent "70% off for 70 hours" sale was a huge success as many of you were able to take advantage of such tremendous savings on our great products. We did not anticipate, however, the disappointment of so many of you who wanted to share this opportunity with friends and family and simply ran out of time, or, as many of you have conveyed to us, that when you forwarded the email it showed up as spam to your friends.

It is our intention, therefore, to offer up the exact same "70% Off for 70 Hours" promotion in an attempt to satisfy all of you who love Wilderness Athlete products and want others to try them at these tremendous savings.

"It has been my experience when hunting that I generally get only one great shot opportunity per hunt and if I blow it I am left frustrated for an entire year. I certainly do not want Wilderness Athlete customers to feel that way about a "blown opportunity" so I am giving you a second shot and then you will have to wait for another year !!

Hunt Long, Hunt Strong,

Coach P"

This special is only while supplies last, so you need to hurry to take advantage of this phenomenal deal:

1) Go online to our website at www.wildernessathlete.com,

2) Add whatever products that are available which you wish to order at 70% OFF to your shopping cart,

3) If you would like to order 2 or more of a certain product, change the quantity in front of the product to the quantity you would like to order, then click on the "Recalculate" button,

4) When you are finished adding products to your shopping cart, enter the following code into the coupon code space provided: WA70%OFF2 (it works best if you type the code in the space; do not copy and paste the code)

5) Click on the "Apply" button (you will see a green confirmation appear when the code has been accepted),

6) Click on the "Checkout" button when you are ready to pay for your order.

Feel free to share this 70% off coupon code with your friends and family!

The sale begins at midnight tonight (12:00 am EST, Monday, March 16, 2009) and ends Thursday (March 19, 2009) at 11:59 pm EST...ok, we know the hours are a little off, BUT the 70% off is right on the money.

This special cannot be applied to any orders made prior to the start time of the special, nor to any orders made after the end time of the special. NO EXCEPTIONS!

These coupon codes are not to be used with any other specials, coupon codes, or discounts.

Quantities are limited, so hurry to get the products you are looking for!

Wilderness Athlete

PO Box 129
Alexandria, MN
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sweet!

"It's my main love for all things Ackley. Plus the dude was cool before cool was cool."

SH08
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wow!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
WOOHOOOOO!!!

I was sorry that I missed the first one,...I made up for it this time.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sites down ... maybe!

Just tried a different link from another post further down. It worked fine. This link doesn't however, not for me anyways.

Last edited by GrosVentreGeorge; 03/18/09.
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The link posted has a typo in it. If you look closely, there's a comma at the end. Delete that, and you're good to go...

Scott

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I have to question the appropriateness of posting a commercial message on another man's site. If this is done with the permission of the sites management then fine ... if you are simply taking advantage of another man's efforts than shame on you.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ScottBrooks
The link posted has a typo in it. If you look closely, there's a comma at the end. Delete that, and you're good to go...

Scott

It looks like there is a .com in place of what should be a .net

There doesn't seem to be a site out there matching the one linked here. Just FYI. I found the site but had to change the suffix.

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Coot, send me a citation if your the site police, or better yet don't order:0)
Sorry for the typo. I just pasted it straight from my e-mail.:0)

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Tx Trapper

You are right, the best response is to ignore firms whose business practices you disagree with. Advice taken.

Good luck to you.

Jim

Last edited by OregonCoot; 03/18/09.
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Coot, I don't want to stir-up anything, but all I did was post an e-mail that I received to alert others to the sale because I know others that visit here use the product. I would have done the same whether it would have been REI, Cabela's, etc. Sorry you have a beef with this co. I know nothing about them except I like their products, mainly the Altitude Advantage.

Allen

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Allen,

In that case I owe you an apology. I was under the impression that you were connected with the company whose product you were highlighting.

My error.

Jim

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,613 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,696
Posts18,475,180
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.