Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yeah I know Bush had a history...Clinton "didn't inhale"... but Barry is laughing about this??? I demand the full birth certificate and drug testing....

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/33139/comments/#cc6911460

Obama Laughs Too Much, Kroft Asks: 'Are You Punch-Drunk?'
Politics | Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 5:08:56 pm PDT

Here�s a transcript from President Obama�s appearance on 60 Minutes tonight, in which Obama kept breaking into laughter so much while discussing the total collapse of the US economic system, Steve Kroft asked him if he was �punch-drunk:�

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

I just want to say that� the only thing less popular than putting money into banks is putting money (LAUGHS) into the auto industry. So�

STEVE KROFT:

18 percent are in favor.

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

(LAUGHS) That�s�

STEVE KROFT:

Seventy-six percent against.

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

It� it� it�s not a high number.

STEVE KROFT:

You�re sitting here. And you�re� you are laughing. You are laughing about some of these problems. Are people going to look at this and say, "I mean, he�s sitting there just making jokes about (LAUGHTER) money�� How do you deal with� I mean, wh� explain -

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

Well�

STEVE KROFT:

�the mood and your laughter.

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

Yeah, I mean, there�s got to be�

STEVE KROFT:

Are you punch drunk?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

No, no. There�s gotta be a little gallows humor to (LAUGHS) get you through the day. You know, sometimes my team� talks about the fact that if� if you had said to us a year ago that� the least of my problems would be Iraq, which is still a pretty serious problem� I don�t think anybody would have believed it. But� but we�ve got a lot on our plate. And� a lot of difficult decisions that we�re going to have to make.

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ladies and Gentelmen... The President od the United States...
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yep... so what would it take, a constitutional amendment to get Barry to pee in a cup?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Sounds like obama is back on the pipe.I knew he couldn't stay clean for long. Next you'll be hearing that he was busted buying crack while making a side trip in the hood.

A Man's got to know his limitations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think he's the first...

IC B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Holy Crap!

The Chicago Sun Times confirmed this little piece of heaven.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
George Bush was a cocaine user and alcoholic. However, I don't think b/c he had a substance addiction that it disqualified him from seeking the office of the president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lodiman
George Bush was a cocaine user and alcoholic. However, I don't think b/c he had a substance addiction that it disqualified him from seeking the office of the president.

By God another one has crawled in!

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Where is the troll spray?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Has someone been looking at Barry's sealed juvy records in Hawaii?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I bet you won't vote for Obama again.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by GeoW
[quote=Lodiman]George Bush was a cocaine user and alcoholic. However, I don't think b/c he had a substance addiction that it disqualified him from seeking the office of the president.

Bush was a self - acknowledged alcoholic - clean for many years prior to his presidency. Cocaine I'd never heard about with him, but Clinton "had a nose like a Hoover" according to his brother.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

what did he say?
i hit the "dump" button on this [bleep].
living under bridges gives you a skewed perspective of the world, huh?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Blame it on Bush!"

Bush is gone. Bush was in recovery long before he sought office. Bush is history. Bush is now irrelevant. Move on and get over Bush.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I am not a troll. I grew up in a rural area. I am a respected professional in the county in which I live. Many of the folks on here, including those who have posted on this thread border on fanatical thinking not I. As to Bush he is gone. He refused to anwswer questions concerning drug usage because he admitted making mistakes but not specifiing them. His faternity brothers and a female family member all acknowledged that one of those mistakes was cocaine usage. The only reason I brought it up was make the point that if Obama had used drugs in the past he would be in the same position as George Bush. Clinton probably too, Nixon was an alcoholic, and most memorably going back over a century , Grant was also a cocaine user. I am sure there have been numerous presidents with alcohol problems, and prob. some with other substance problems as well. Having an AODA issue does not mean you can't govern , or even do it succesfully. Winston Churchill was a terrible alcoholic virtually all of his adult life and all the time he was prime minister. He was a very succesful leader.

Last edited by Lodiman; 03/24/09.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Blame it on Bush!"

Bush is gone. Bush was in recovery long before he sought office. Bush is history. Bush is now irrelevant. Move on and get over Bush.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Have to run down others, in order to make Barry look good.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Looks like lodiboy is going for a record.He's trying to get on everyones ignore list.Hey lodigirl it's time to move on to move on.org see ya libitard.

A Man's got to know his limitations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, he made mine.... Gone.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There are many useful tools on a website. The 'Search' function is very useful.
So is the 'Ignore' function.

Retired cat herder.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 14idaho, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 673, 19 invisible), 1,418 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,665
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.