-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
For several decades the state and its willing accomplices in the media and talk radio have marginalized and demonized anyone who alleges involvement of the state in illegal activities or conspiracies to provide false information to support its illegal wars and other agendas. Those who do so are referred to as "conspiracy nuts" or in the case of Rush Limbaugh, Keepers of Odd Knowledge Society members. (K.O.O.K.S)

To believe the state is never involved in illegal conspiracies would require one to believe the state incapable of criminal behavior and Julius Caesar was killed in a random walk-by knifing.

A theory is defined as a guess or conjecture; therefore, once one piece of actual evidence is discovered, a theory no longer exists; it becomes a possibility. The problem Tin-foil hatters face is the lack of any subjective review of that evidence. The state is always in charge of "officially" discovering evidence. When those outside of the state�s influence discover evidence the government has somehow "overlooked," then an "impartial" panel is commissioned to investigate that evidence. The problem is, the impartial panel is always appointed by the state and populated by those with close connections to the state apparatus. Need I say more than the 9/11 Commission, or the Commission led by former Senator John Danforth tasked with investigating the tragedy called Waco?

Even in the event these commissions find wrongdoing by state employees, there are never any prosecutions of those responsible, even when the crime they commit is murder. FBI Agent Lon Horiuchi is a great example. Therefore, it is obvious those who represent the state operate with impunity and/or the state sanctioned "license to kill."

Perhaps the state believes only private citizens are capable of carrying out criminal conspiracies; after all, over 40% of those in federal custody are there for "conspiracy" to commit a crime. But when one mentions the state and criminals, are they not being redundant?

Lately, I have become increasingly skeptical of the timing and circumstances surrounding mass shootings. Any investigator worth his/her salt would question how, within a short time of the state indicating its intention of prohibiting the sale of a certain type firearm, a mass murder occurs in which that type weapon is used.

A prudent individual, unencumbered with emotional or financial connections to the state, cannot logically ignore the similarities in many of these mass shootings.

First, there is the insane and totally explained phenomena of a person becoming angry at someone or something, and then randomly killing people they do not know.

Second, is the almost universal use of mind-altering drugs by the perpetrators of these heinous crimes? Almost all of those involved in school shootings were taking, or had just stopped taking, drugs such as Prozac or Ritalin.

Third, is the fact a great number of the shooters kill themselves after committing their heinous crimes?

Fourth, when the mass shooting does not fit the above profile, the state uses the incident to claim, as they did in the shooting this weekend in Pennsylvania, that the perpetrator feared the state was going to take his guns. This certainly aids the state in its efforts to paint all that are concerned about the possible loss of freedoms and encroachments on the 2A as potential killers and threats to society.

Has the state gained from any of these very suspicious shootings? Of course they have.

After the political assassinations in the 1960s, the state, operating with the fear and outrage of the public, was able to foist on the America the wonderful 1968 Gun Control Act, a law taken almost word for word from the Nazi Weapons Law of 1938. Former NRA President Charlton Heston�s involvement in the promotion of this vile law is a story in itself.

While there are many writers who believe the state is presently too concerned with the economy to concentrate on laws prohibiting the private ownership of firearms, I believe, that because of the economy, the state will be forced to actively pursue draconian firearms legislation as a priority.

As so eloquently stated by many of the economists at LRC, the current actions taken by the government to shore up the economy are all destined to fail. The current bailouts will fill the pockets of those who support and control the state and do nothing but lead to continued unemployment and financial chaos in this country and the world. The coming financial chaos will lead to civil unrest on a huge scale. Those who have been living on the producers in this society have been led to believe (by the state) they are entitled to the property of others and will take whatever action they deem necessary to secure it.

When millions are unemployed and businesses are failing in greater numbers than today, the state will be forced to seek other methods of revenue collection. If there were to be enacted a federal property owner�s tax, and seizures of private property were initiated to supplement the lack of collected revenue to run the state and its empire, state representatives sent to seize the property would prefer unarmed victims. The state will take the necessary steps to protect its revenue collection actions. If not, then why do we have armed IRS agents?

Is the state capable of killing to achieve its goals? One could always ask Randy Weaver and the Waco survivors, not to mention the families of tens of thousands of soldiers and millions of Vietnamese and Iraqis.

In future writings I will detail the similarities of mass killings perpetrated by Charles Whitman, Patrick Purdy, Klebold and Harris, Seung-Hui Cho, and Jiverly Wong, and the evidence that takes state involvement from guess and conjecture to a possibility.

April 8, 2009

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I remember going on record 'bout this a coupla' ( maybe less) weeks back.

Given the stakes, what's on the table,......and the fact that this ("Arms Control") is a Globally Funded initiative ( Soros, Et al.).....

One would be naive and foolish to disregard the possibility.

Nothing I've seen or heard since leads me to modify that view.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
" Is the state capable of killing to acheive its goals?"

I'm probably gonna be sorry I said this over the internet but...Duh!

The aforementioned Randy Weaver, the Waco feasability study ( can we do this and get away with it?) and the OK City Bombing...don't get me started....

Also odd how one of these recent shootings involved a "nut" who just happened to mention he feared for his gun rights from the current administration.
Also odd how "Assault" weapons from Texas filtering to Mexico wasn't a major problem ( lets get serious, it isn't even an existent problem...) until the day AFTER Eric Holder announced he wanted to reinstate the assault weapons ban...
This is all starting to have a familiar and very unpleasant smell to it...
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm no stranger to conspiracy theories. I was a member of The John Birch Society 40+ years ago so I can babble with the best of them......or at least I once could. smile

I just have grown weary of looking for a villain around every corner. I have to fish sometimes!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're funny there, Mr. Coleman. I was debating with myself whether to post that one earlier today, and I figured naw, Steve_NO will just take the opportunity to call me a moonbat, and that'll be it.

But you? From you, they'll take it. Oh well: I guess the objective is to get the message disseminated, not to necessarily be the one to disseminate the message, right?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I chalk most of it up to 2 Thes 2:7... The mystery of lawlessness. I don't believe any one group could orchestrate all of the angles that are pushing our country toward the "New World Order." But, I know that there are people obsessed with us getting there. That's even been more evident with this current regime ruling over this country.

U.S. being strong and the citizens having access to weapons seems to be a few of those issues that are in the way of whatever agenda is in need of being pushed to the forefront though.

He that has an ear, let him hear!

Moonbat out.

Steve

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tin foil hat talk? Yes.

the common thread among the shooters is that they're all disaffected whack jobs.

never assume a complicated explanation requiring the silence and complicity of thousands of people when there's a simple and obvious one

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barak
You're funny there, Mr. Coleman. I was debating with myself whether to post that one earlier today, and I figured naw, Steve_NO will just take the opportunity to call me a moonbat, and that'll be it.

But you? From you, they'll take it. Oh well: I guess the objective is to get the message disseminated, not to necessarily be the one to disseminate the message, right?

Don't ever underestimate me, Mr. O'Reilly. I can 'moonbat' with the best of 'em when I puts my mind to it. wink

Referencing what AI fool posted I think he is probably correct but the scary part is the 'players' don't even know they are players. How much of end times theology do you suppose Obama heard under Jeremiah Wright?

The situation is so simple: there are two forces at play, Good and Evil, and we get to choose which team we play for. Where the difficulty arises is when the 'Coach' of the evil team runs a 'play' that looks identical to one of our own only those on the 'Good' team can recognize it's a fake (fumblerooski, for those who follow football closely). That make sense?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was debating with myself whether to post that one earlier today, and I figured naw, Steve_NO will just take the opportunity to call me a moonbat, and that'll be it.

LOL!

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Tin foil hat talk? Yes.

the common thread among the shooters is that they're all disaffected whack jobs.

never assume a complicated explanation requiring the silence and complicity of thousands of people when there's a simple and obvious one

I tend to agree with Steve on this. Once one wacko does his thing and the media climbs all over it, the coverage plants an idea in another one or sets one off.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I am not convinced one way or the other concerning all the information we have concerning Oswald and Ruby in the JFK assassination. I do believe the guvmint went nuts at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

The most difficult thing in mounting an effective resistance is cohesive leadership.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MColeman
Don't ever underestimate me, Mr. O'Reilly. I can 'moonbat' with the best of 'em when I puts my mind to it. wink

Yeah--you're the Bircher, not me. I've never been a member of the JBS or the Libertarian Party or the NRA or any other organization anybody would think was fringe. I ran around with a local militia for awhile, but that was mostly about learning to shoot (from field positions, at paper targets, on a designated range) and helping search for missing persons. Never went through their induction procedure, never had the opportunity to hear any official rants. (I'm not sure there were any to hear.)

Still, around here I'm the moonbat and you're Grandpa Mickey.

It's okay: I don't resent you for it or anything. You're Grandpa Mickey to me too--and I'm a grandpa myself.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I fully believe the state is arrogant enough, evil enough, and believes themselves above the law enough, to orchestrate any manner of situation to further their purposes, and moreso to solidify their power. Unfortunately for them, they are not even close to being competent enough: Not nearly...not even close.

Even so, it is critical that the state be significantly diminished and neutered. If they were to become capable of utilizing the immense power at their disposal the results would be devastating to freedom.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Belonged to one o them groups in Ca. years ago,one thing we all did was to panel all our Bathrooms in wood,called ourselves ................ The Birch John Society!

DC Miller
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
IMHO, anyone that thinks the state can't or won't, is naive beyond their years. You only have to discuss things with former operatives which won't say much but if you can interpret, you get the idea. Have they been involved in every last one mentioned? Maybe, maybe not. Have they been involved in ANY? Maybe, maybe not, but don't put it past them. Sticking your head in the sand isn't good for anyones safety.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
IMHO, anyone that thinks the state can't or won't, is naive beyond their years

Their not suppose to do those kind of things on American soil........................................... whistle

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think we're prolly going to see more dissaffected whack jobs doing more outrageous violent stuff, as more and more people find themselves at the edge of the cliff financially, and no mommy's hand to hold. Takes a certain kind of immature, self entitled person, who refuses to take any responsibility for their own circumstances and actions, to pop their cork and start shooting. There were many nanny state lovers, who had voted for Obama. When he disappoints them, there will be hell to pay. The whack jobs will come out for sure.
As to black operatives doing nepharious things, yes I'm sure. But the impetus for mass killings is already there, and the timing is about right, for the whack jobs to come out.

Last edited by bearmgc; 04/09/09.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MColeman

Yeah--you're the Bircher, not me. I've never been a member of the JBS or the Libertarian Party or the NRA or any other organization anybody would think was fringe. I ran around with a local militia for awhile, but that was mostly about learning to shoot (from field positions, at paper targets, on a designated range) and helping search for missing persons. Never went through their induction procedure, never had the opportunity to hear any official rants. (I'm not sure there were any to hear.)

Still, around here I'm the moonbat and you're Grandpa Mickey.

It's okay: I don't resent you for it or anything. You're Grandpa Mickey to me too--and I'm a grandpa myself.

From now on I'll just be 'Gramps'.....how 'bout it? wink

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I used to work with a tin foil hat type guy. He told me in 2005 that some group called the bildenburg's or something like that had plans to run oil up to $150/barrel in 2008 just prior to the election and also to run the stock market up and then crash it just prior to the election to make sure their guy got in. He said he didn't know who their guy would be but that they were going to use the internet to raise a bunch of money for whichever horse they bet on.

I kind of dismissed him at the time as a conspiricy nut job but I did take notes and and said we'll see. After watching oil prices go up just as crazy Tim predicted, in June of last year I switched everything in my 401k to a fixed interest fund and left it there. Maybe it was all just coincidence, but I'm a little less quick to dismiss things that sound way out there. And, I'm one of the few people I know, besides crazy Tim, who made money on their 401k last year.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 04/09/09.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 8 invisible), 1,471 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.