-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Any body have a link to this? I heard it on Rush but can not find it on the net. It's eerie. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Did she say it's America's fault?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not exactly, but she was laughing when there was nothing funny and it was just crazy. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Let's trade her for the ship's captain and see if she can talk her way out of that situation. whistle
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You tube, "Clinton Pirates"

DC Miller
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Deeply concerned...ya right! mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii_c3B5AasI

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She's ready to get back to the bong.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More like feed bag

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bocefish
Deeply concerned...ya right! mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii_c3B5AasI

ZOOED,....like Foxtrot Uniformed on Quaalude,....and the fat guy farted.

Hope that's all it means, or happened.

one man's call

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gee's, The U.S. Navy was founded just to address that Pirate Problem Her Highness alouded to. There is a reason for "To the shores of Triploi". This crap is not going to go away. There are two problems here, one is that we got a crew running the nation that Belives in Kumbya and two, the Navy dose not have enough surface ships for the task. So what to do, well first I would issue Letters of Mark to any U.S. Flagged Vessel for the Asking. Then said vessels would be armed, Handguns 1911's for each of the crew along with a suitable rifles and shotguns, two Machineguns for the Vessel along with at least one M-40 or Barrett 50. Two torpedo tubes or launchers. You then may hang pirates at sea, for each a bounty of 100000 dollars will be paid to the crew, for each pirate vessel sunk, a bounty of 1,000,000.00 will be paided to the Ships captain and crew. The crew can decide on how to split shares. This is how this crap was ended in the 17th and 18th centuries. Problem is no one has the stones for it, so this is just another extersise in hearing myself type.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some retired brass was on Fox News yesterday saying all we need to do is keep a couple of F22s flying patrols to cover U.S. ships. He said the ships could easily be monitored with available technology and any ship that saw something coming toward it could get assistance rather quickly. He said the planes wouldn't have to kill the encroahers, and that a couple of cannon rounds over the bow would probably shut down any problems very quickly.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice thought, F-22. But there is a problem with it, the program is being canceled. You think BO is going to build the airplane, nope. Go with the time honored way of doing things. Put out letters of Mark, bounties on every vessel sunk, and pirate hung, or what have you and have SF attack them on land, take out there bases and kill every living sole working with them. Its not going to happen, its a nice though. The Queen Bee and BO are in Kumbya mode. The are going to have to hijack a lot more vessels and some Americans will have to die, then the public will let congress know, and congress will tell the Bee and BO the score and they in turn will blow up an Asprin factory. It's so predictable.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So,......can WE have some of those Quaaludes?

MMmmmmm,....I'll be your new homeland "Civilian" security force now,.....

Uhhhhh, can I have another,....?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You put about a company of Marines on American flag ships with orders of shot to kill and do things like sailing as close to the pirates as you can. Wouldn't be long and you'd have lots of dead pirates. As soon as they engage the enemy how long do you think it would be to have an a AH-64 Apache there for cleanup.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Let's trade her for the ship's captain and see if she can talk her way out of that situation. whistle
Paul B.

You drop that one in the boat and the pirates will jump ship.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just get "Barney" all tarted up, drop him into the soup.

GTC

C
CWG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
She is laughing- its called irony folks.
Lighten up.
You see, Obama and Geitner already raided the Treasury, and these pirates are small time, she's laughing at the irony Americans aren't upset with TART, but get bent over a few pirates.
I agree with her. And +1 to a couple marines on each ship with a tripod 50 you could move around. 60 marines, 30 ships=shark chum and a sudden decrease in teh Somolia GNP.

Cage-Divorce Deathmatch Survivor and Lib antagonist. Stock maker by sheer luck.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I thought the laughter was understandable. But you must realize that in the mind of these coddled urban politicians, the idea of piracy is funny. "How can piracy occur in this enlightened age? I must laugh at the absurdity of it all. Human civilization has evolved way past priacy. The audacity of it all. HA HA HA" "My goodness that is nearly as absurd as a normal citizen feeling the need to protect themselves instead of calling the police." etc etc

NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Just get "Barney" all tarted up, drop him into the soup.

GTC

No need to complicate the situation by drawing in a school of mud sharks.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

694 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 76 invisible), 3,119 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,106
Posts18,483,278
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.