Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm sure you are impressed with the unequalled depths of your blatant Man Lust,though I find it a touch curious to see you bragging about same.

But I guess that escape from your reality,no matter how fleeting,somehow soothes you.

Again,your taste couldn't be faulted.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Larry,

Don't know what the deal is with Man Lust. But, at this point in your ego, you are probably the only one that can satisfy yourself. Grab a Larry picture, spank it like it owes you money, and tell yourself how great you are...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've been great for a long while and never by accident.

Homoerotic musings while manipulating a pic of another,is the only thing that you can sink your teeth into.

I reckon that due to local,pyhsicality,IQ,allowance and the like. As per always,feel free to cry on my shoulder,as I can tote the load.

Hell,I can even make it look easy...mainly because it is.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Larry,

Hurry and check your spelling. Physicality is spelled wrong. Larry, since your shoulders are about waist high on me, if I were to cry on them, you would be performing an unnatural (at least to most of us) act...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Your "modern" computer let you down,yet again.

"Physicality" stands,because it is correct and surely you must know I'm not mistaken.

Dreaming of man hummers seems to perk you up and I wish you luck in seeking a fix to that craving.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by TryMe
I've been great for a long while and never by accident.

Homoerotic musings while manipulating a pic of another,is the only thing that you can sink your teeth into.

I reckon that due to local,pyhsicality,IQ,allowance and the like. As per always,feel free to cry on my shoulder,as I can tote the load.

Hell,I can even make it look easy...mainly because it is.

Check again you mental midget. You would have a hard time being the center on a midget basketball team...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
By the way, is that offer to find "one mistake in your 587 posts" still good. What do I win? Maybe I could bronze one of your shoes and hang it from my rearview mirrow? Or, maybe you could tag along this Halloween and be the "Mini Me" to my "Dr. Evil"...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Also, why isn't that you always have to turn everything homophobic? Is there perhaps a hidden dimension of your psyche that you wish to "come out" with your fellow campfirers'?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm simply well aware of when I'm being hit upon and you are powerless to refrain your innate allure.

591 Posts now I believe,go ahead and refute "physicality".

LINK.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It's still spelled wrong in your original post. (pyhsicality) Good Lord man. Put down the toddy and go and look...

Try and keep up, school is in session. Type faster, you are starting to bore me...

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Come on Larry. You are the "Great Big Stick". Dig down deep, Daniel San, and return to your form. Don't let age overcome you...your fans are waiting...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Let me help you. Statistics show that Asians typically perform better on standarized tests than Americans...come on Larry, that is a lob...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Comprehension ain't your gig,nor is computer prowess. Tough luck being a vicarious wannabe,plagued so unfairly and upon so many levels.

Luckily,you can bask in the fact that'll I'll garner you much to Dream about,as I Cast & Blast on 6 months of vacation a year.

And of course,physicality still stands,as per always.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Larry,

On the topic of your six months of vacation a year. Has it dawned upon you that for six months of every year, your wife and kids go to bed alone? My what a trade off for a mediocre living...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Stats show that if you nuke them(twice),they burn the midnight oil to make exemplary products for cheap,as a profound gesture of deep appreciation for setting them straight.

Also known as Yankee Ingenuity.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

And of course,physicality still stands,as per always.

Good boy. You spelled it right this time. Keep them coming.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Stats show that if you nuke them(twice),they burn the midnight oil to make exemplary products for cheap,as a profound gesture of deep appreciation for setting them straight.

Also known as Yankee Ingenuity.

That is why we import a gross proportion of goods from them...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Larry,

Please tell us why the Earth is round and the sky is blue...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Mmmmmmm...if having 4380 hours of vacation a year is a "concession",I'll stand in a very long line to take that hit.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
To hell with the Family...I like the way that you think. Every man for himself. Hell, yes. I am going right now to tell the kids that life is a lot better if I am not there to tuck them in half the time. Larry, you are the man. Thank you for helping us to see the light.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (257_X_50, 907brass, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, AKislander, 10 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,076
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.