-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 173 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 172 173
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IIRC there was a post somewhere in this thread about looking for a Model 7 in 7SAUM. I thought there was one on the classifieds for sale by brentf?

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
HR IC

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That was the 7 Shamu thread, and it's apparently sold.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Stick runs (well used to) all over SE Alaska hacking monster trees & killing critters, shooting at extreme range, and has the pics and video to prove it. JO gets lost in his own 16 acre "wilderness" backyard without a GPS, took 7 years to kill an elk, and is scared of the color blue. Which of those two sounds a little more likely to give sound advice???

For the record, yes Stick has his quirks and I love the .308 way more than the 7-08. Doesn't change the fact that Stick knows his [bleep] and JO can barely find his a$$ with both hands.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by jds44
Stick runs (well used to) all over SE Alaska hacking monster trees & killing critters, shooting at extreme range, and has the pics and video to prove it. JO gets lost in his own 16 acre "wilderness" backyard without a GPS, took 7 years to kill an elk, and is scared of the color blue. Which of those two sounds a little more likely to give sound advice???

For the record, yes Stick has his quirks and I love the .308 way more than the 7-08. Doesn't change the fact that Stick knows his [bleep] and JO can barely find his a$$ with both hands.

You forgot one of them is a master of the ass-shot.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jds, you are full of it. Everything you are saying is an outright lie (big surprise) except taking 7 years to tag an elk- and buddy, I had to pass on TWO big bulls in that time, and could have shot scores of cows in that time, but Oregon is a bitch as far as tags, so bite me on that one. Or come to Oregon and see how YOU do, but don't be expecting much if you are hunting the same spike tags we usually draw.

You just can't handle seeing your guy BS debated into a corner using, of all things, his own meaningless ballistic gack minutia.

Furthermore, I'd bet you good money that if you were being honest (which you won't be, given your predisposition to distort things, and lie outright), you'd agree with me that for practical field purposes 7-08 and .308 are so similar as to render this sort of debate stoopid on the face of it. Which is my point.

Again, it's just hilarious seeing you guys show up and try to bail BS out of this fiasco. Hypocrites. Let's see you do this for the next sod stupid enough to say that a 7-08 is a "better" extreme long range hunting rifle because it drifts .1 MOA less in the wind than a .308 at 600 yards, I dare ya!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
3 little words for you...... LET IT GO.

You are the one that keeps drudging this subject up. Nobody is flat out calling you a liar, different people have different opinions,leave it at that. Just cause everyone doesnt agree with you and you believe your right you keep rambling on about 2 or 3 points you made.We get it, we read it, we understand it, now move on........

The funniest part is, you are completely and un-knowingly playing right into what Stick wants. You are sitting here getting all riled up and he sits back and laughs,which I think is funnier then hell. I like Stick, I know he knows alot,because we come from and hunt alot of the same area. I dont agree with everything he says,I dont have too,I'm a grown up and am able to make my own decisions and choices. You clearly are not,therfore you sit around and through a temper tantrum like a 5 year old when people dont agree with you.....

Again......LET IT GO

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
jds, you are full of it. Everything you are saying is an outright lie (big surprise) except taking 7 years to tag an elk

Really, outright lies huh? Which part exactly? If you'd like, I can dig up both your blue posts and the ones about your backyard being so thick a man can get turned around in them.

I'm not defending Stick, he's perfectly capable of holding his own (remember I shoot a .308 and my 7-08 dies and a 7-08 tube are lying unused on my bench). I'm simply saying you're a ignorant dumba$$ who has no credibility whatsoever with shooters, hunters, or sportsmen in general. If that wasn't clear enough with your posts, you certainly made it clear in November. MoveOn.org is the place you need to be, not here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, I'm not interested in wearing blue or wrapping it around my muzzle, because deer see blue well and i'm typically shooting them at bow-hunting ranges.

Yeah, my woodlands are THICK but I don't need a [bleep]' GPS to get around them. You might, though.

Outright distortions on your part, and I won't let them stand.

If you want, I'll start posting lies and distortions about you, and we'll see how you like that.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
First you called me an outright liar, now they're just distortions. I haven't posted either, just summerized your own posts. The problem is, you've posted so much bullsh!t, you don't even remember what you've said.

Go back to hanging with your own kind hippie and leave the shooting sports to the people that give a [bleep] about them.

Last edited by jds44; 04/14/09. Reason: spelling
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jds44 is scared of 7mm-08; he's afraid it won't do what his .308 will.

Lie, or distortion? BOTH, you dimwit. I have no problem calling you a liar; you've lied about me many times as you did up above. Also have no problem pointing out the absolute, comical hypocrisy you and your pards are exibiting here, in your little hissy fit over BS getting debated to a standstill by a "retard".

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Lie, or distortion? BOTH, you dimwit. I have no problem calling you a liar; you've lied about me many times as you did up above. Also have no problem pointing out the absolute, comical hypocrisy you and your pards are exibiting here, in your little hissy fit over BS getting debated to a standstill by a "retard".

Scared of the 7-08? Please. I've owned and killed with both. Show me where I've debated the 7-08 over the .308 or vice versa. The 7-08 is better on paper and I like the .308 just because I like it, not because it better in any way.

Show me where I've posted a single lie about you. You can't. You're an idiot and everyone knows it but you.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I like the .264-.08 and the 6mm-.08 too. I think that there is another name for them, but can't think of them right now (Grins). But, then again, it's hard to screw up an .08 case...(unless you neck them above .30. That ought to get a new argument started...GRINS)

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Come on guys... we all know the B-29 has them both beat, just ask JB.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
.25 Souper, .243, .260, 7-08, .308, give me any one of them and I'll live happily ever after and kill everything I point them at. The only one you couldn't give me is a .358 and the reason is simple - JO likes it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jds44

Scared of the 7-08? Please. I've owned and killed with both. Show me where I've debated the 7-08 over the .308 or vice versa. The 7-08 is better on paper and I like the .308 just because I like it, not because it better in any way.

Show me where I've posted a single lie about you. You can't. You're an idiot and everyone knows it but you.

You are afraid of 7-08 and think your .308 will do stuff the 7-08 won't do.

That's a lie and a distortion, but since that's how YOU play, I'm gonna throw that one back in your face every chance I get from now on. I'll come up with a few more, too, based on stuff you say. Why not? It's how YOU like to play.

And for the record, saying I'm "afraid of blue" or "need a GPS to get around my own property" is EXACTLY like that. But you are too dumb to know it, so I'll have some fun playing you like a minnow in the next few months, distorting what you say and mocking you publically with it.

Unless, of course, you grow up and stop doing it to me. GRIN.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Just so we get back on track - I'm not debating calibers or defending Stick. I'm saying JO is a no good hippie sell-out who's better suited to debating the sandal fashion statements than he is to talking rifles, hunting, or anything else men do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jds44 is afraid of the .358... because someone he considers an idiot likes it...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jds44 is a closet hippie... why else would he make such a fuss about it...

DAMN this is going to be fun!

I'll play fair with you, when you play fair with me. That's how I roll. In the meantime, buddy, GAME ON.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Both of you all got cooties....

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Page 32 of 173 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 172 173

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1Longbow, 160user, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.