Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 173 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 172 173
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Have fun. Everyone here (except your small contingent of Hussein nut-huggers)knows the score.

HR IC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jds44 thinks about hugging Hussein's nuts...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
deleted

Last edited by teal; 04/14/09. Reason: Thought better of kicking retards...

Me

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Am I the only one that thinks this has gotten completely ridiculous? When I visit someone else's house, I show some basic respect. I'm positive this isn't what Rick and Terah have in mind for the Campfire. Instead of being a place where we can come and have a respite from the rest of the crap in everyday life, we lately have a bunch of bragging, little boy doofuses trying to out-do the other doofuses.

Yeah, sure...scroll past it, ignore, whatever... In the past month the garbage has had more volume than the conversations. It gets old, for most of us I'm sure, scrolling past endless pages of drivel to find some content worth reading.

Show the site some respect, and other posters some class and maturity.

Anybody who seriously concerns themselves with the adequacy of a Big 7mm for anything we hunt here short of brown bear, is a dufus. They are mostly making shidt up. Crunch! Nite-nite!

Stolen from an erudite CF member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks

RickF
+10

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wait, with bated breath, for the day when a civil discussion can be had on the Campfire without insults and name-calling.

Sign me up.

In the meantime, I will do unto others as they do unto me.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I viewed this thread with interest as it proceeded through the first couple of pages. Interesting and valuable input. A few days later I came back and saw a dozen pages so I decided to check it out. It was entertaining to learn who in who's opinion sucked and who owned more stuff than someone else. Life sized pictures were a bonus so that on some pages one was required to scroll left to right and back again with each sentence on the page. Very interesting. I then sought refuge and serenity in the optics forum

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I wait, with bated breath, for the day when a civil discussion can be had on the Campfire without insults and name-calling.

That statement, from the guy who also made this one:

jds44 thinks about hugging Hussein's nuts...

Enough already with the Holier Than [bleep] Thou Attitude.
You've been asked to let it go.
If you can't win an [bleep] argument with facts don't try and argue a [bleep] point.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Read back a page.

I'm demonstrating to jds44, who is afraid a 7mm-08 won't work on deer <grin>, that his tactic of distortion and outright lies is innapropriate in a civil discussion. Showing him by example; being polite hasn't worked with him.

I'm not gonna swing first, but the days of letting these guys get away with crap are OVER. I stand ready if not PLEADING for a more civil tone around here, but it takes more than just me wanting it.

With all due respect, Kodiak, I don't see you chastising anyone else. If you are gonna play cop, be consistent about it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Show me again a single place I've stated something that wasn't 100% on the money about you.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
excuse my ignorance but...

arent they pretty much the same thing?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
In ALL fairness JO, I well remember the threads that jds is referring to....AND again, in all fairness, I read the same as he did, and probably the same as everyone else did too....I don't see any inconsistencies with what he wrote....I remember the blue tape thread, and the 16 acre parcel where you got turned around.....

Now, if I read those particular posts wrong, then by all means, quote 'em up, and I'll retract my post.

But this is getting absolutely ridiculous. I would be absolutely ASTOUNDED if RickBin hasn't been fingering the BAN button over your name by now with some of these posts.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jaysus... How about a page back? I'm scared of blue? I need a GPS for my own property?! And that's just right here on this thread.

I let you get away with that crap, people start thinking it's true. No more.

By the way- take it from someone who's killed 8-9 deer with one- you don't need to be scared that a 7/08 won't work, jds44. They do fine.

GRIN!

You play fair with me, I'll do the same jds. Promise. Otherwise, it's game on.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Our property has 5 acres or so of hardwood bottomland swamp back there where I hung that head...
It'd been years since I, or ANYONE, went that far back in there...

You're kidding right...you have 5 acres and have never been 'that far back in there'. If you do, don't forget your GPS else you'll get lost.

MikeNZ, no... check what I typed... there's about 5 of our acres back there that's part of a much bigger swamp, most of which we don't own (thankfully <g>). We have 16 acres. You know what's funny about what you typed though? Without the sun, or some kind of sound to orient to, you CAN just about get temporarily lost back there. It's unbelievably dense.

Ain't even gonna bother looking up the blue phobia. We all remember that well enough.

Last edited by jds44; 04/14/09.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The original thread, lest anybody think I'm putting words in JO's mouth and altering quotes...

16 acre forest...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I viewed this thread with interest as it proceeded through the first couple of pages. Interesting and valuable input. A few days later I came back and saw a dozen pages so I decided to check it out. It was entertaining to learn who in who's opinion sucked and who owned more stuff than someone else. Life sized pictures were a bonus so that on some pages one was required to scroll left to right and back again with each sentence on the page. Very interesting. I then sought refuge and serenity in the optics forum

smile smile

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just burned the damn popcorn. So what's the thread about? Anything good?

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
The usual. Who's usually involved in a 37 page thread?

Hint: Lee24 is not in this one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This chit is ridiculous, its like a recording. Makes me want to start a new thread on what works better, the TSX or an Accubomb, that'll put JO in V-Tach.

Ever been really embarrassed for someone, and theres not much you can do but cover your face? Thats how this thread has been, I am embarrassed for you JO! But something tells me your gluttoned for this chit, ir you just like the attention.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Eremicus?

Page 33 of 173 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 172 173

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.