Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 173 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 172 173
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I then sought refuge and serenity in the optics forum

That's always a bad sign right there, ain't it? whistle

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where's Steelie when you need him? As per usual yakking about some chicks no doubt smile .

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
He gets tired of stating the obvious.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, it's that the obvious is that TryMe is out to lunch on this one, but Steelhead lacks the balls to say so. Sound familiar?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Yep, everyone is always picking on you for no reason...

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Nevermind

Last edited by Steelhead; 04/14/09.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Steely, you owe me a keyboard, mine now has fine Molson product all over it.

TFF.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This is a great thread for people who shoot and hunt over 1000 yards.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jds44
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Our property has 5 acres or so of hardwood bottomland swamp back there where I hung that head...
It'd been years since I, or ANYONE, went that far back in there...

You're kidding right...you have 5 acres and have never been 'that far back in there'. If you do, don't forget your GPS else you'll get lost.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
MikeNZ, no... check what I typed... there's about 5 of our acres back there that's part of a much bigger swamp, most of which we don't own (thankfully <g>). We have 16 acres. You know what's funny about what you typed though? Without the sun, or some kind of sound to orient to, you CAN just about get temporarily lost back there. It's unbelievably dense.

Ain't even gonna bother looking up the blue phobia. We all remember that well enough.

Thank you SO much for proving my point for me, JDS.

Use your powers of reading comprehension... nowhere do *I* say that I get lost on my fuggin' property without a GPS. That's actually someone ELSE taking a gratuitous shot at me, which you have then run with. Repeated often enough by the likes of you, and without me going out of my way to contest it, it becomes some sort of campfire "fact". And I won't let that happen.

It is EXACTLY like me saying that you are scared to use 7mm-08, and repeating it just to be an azzhole in an attempt to discredit you and get under your skin. Which I am fully prepared to do if you keep the crap up, and I'll find other things you say to distort and misrepresent, and we can go on our merry little way down that road. Sounds kind of fun; I'm tired of just bending over and letting you guys get away with this crap, so if that's what you want, OK by me.

What makes more sense, and I'm sure would be preferred by the other members of the forum, would be for you to quit with the gratuitous distortions, which then means I don't go after you, which then means we DON'T go down that road.

I could wrap my body in blue, and find a way to kill a deer. That doesn't mean I am going to CHOOSE to put that color right on the end of my rifle. Research is showing deer see blue well, so I'll just hedge things my way as much as possible since I'm hardly the greatest deer hunter in the world. I can use all the help I can get. But I'm hardly "scared of blue". Another distortion.

Your call where this goes from here, jds44 and anyone else getting their rocks off with this crap.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
no

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Oh no...

And lemmings still jump to their deaths.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, so back off what ever is making you Flip OUT......

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I might not have dead nuts nailed the quote from memory, but I was damn close and the context was correct. You really are something there ole JO.

Keep telling yourself you're the lone crusader against the Campfire ignorance.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
"No round in the chamber!? Wow.

Not me. The way I typically kill blacktail in no way would allow the chambering of a round...

As 358T says, to each their own.

-jeff"

"Whatever works! I doubt that at least a couple of my blacktail bucks could have been killed by someone who had to chamber a round, but then again maybe you don't share my limitations in that regard. Or there's more deer around up there. Sometimes, for me, even taking the safety off is borderline too noisy. But then I am hunting in very close quarters.

Hey- only 4 months 2 weeks 3 days until twins in Vegas, man!

-jeff"

It's really funny that Jeff O has gone from the guy who doesn't have time to cycle a bolt to now a long range ballistics guy....

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Which results in an ass shot....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Calvin

It's really funny that Jeff O has gone from the guy who doesn't have time to cycle a bolt to now a long range ballistics guy....

Amazing transformation ain't it...

I think the fact that his old quotes are still out there for the world to see keeps slipping his mind.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Another pearl

YES I am smart enough to know that first, my rifle and I are perfectly safe with a round chambered, and second, that in the terrain I hunt in, and the quarry I hunt, to have to chamber a round upon seeing a deer would be LUDICROUS. STUPID. IDIOTIC. and it wouldn't work very well as far as killing deer.

I think you are like the anti-gunners who say that since they couldn't handle being around a firearm without freaking out and killing someone, therefore nobody should have them. Apparantly, you are incapable of safe gun handling and therefore are insulting the rest of us, telling us we are flat-out dangerous, because YOU can't do it. Well, that's a YOU problem.

Finally, look at any modern firearm and explain to me how it could fire with the safety on, anyway. You can't.

-jeff

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice excuse. I'll be sure to get "damn close" when I distort the facts about you, Hussien nut hugger who's afraid to use a 7mm-08 on deer. Close enough?

The Campfire is a really neat place full of really nice people.

Then, there's about (6) of you think it's OK to lie, distort facts, and attempt to provoke fights. You do it constantly. Big Stick was the leader of that group until the SOB got his ass BANNED. Shall we talk about that? What's it take to get banned here? Must take a lot; I've seen a lot of crap fly around, no banning. So tell me, why'd he get banned from the Campfire?

(You know Big Stick, jds. Gosh, he's the owner of that forum you are, or were, a moderator on! What a co-incidence.)

So now here you all are, just on cue, at the end of this thread sticking up for your banned leader even though his position is one you'd RIDICULE if anyone else took it.

Stop acting like a Jr. High punk, JDS44. Grow up.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
You guys are certainly worked up over things that matter little if at all. Take a deep breath and act like the gentlemen you really are.

There are no fleas on the 9.3s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Per my previous post......covering my face again!

Page 34 of 173 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 172 173

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.