Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 81 of 173 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 172 173
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FVA
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I could care less what reloading books say, for two reasons. First, since when are the speeds in the manuals achievable?

If multiple reloading manuals give like velocities, apples to apples, it is achievable.

Sure. In the occasional rifle. TryMe didn't sell his load as something "achievable" in the occasional rifle.

TryMe, post your load.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
HR IC

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I have to apologize to all the [bleep] out there. I'm sorry for lumping you in with Jeff_O, you did nothing to deserve it.

Oh damn that made me laugh!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Glad to see you guys crackin' your bad selves up... and all in the defense of your idol, so that's like two for one!

Meanwhile, he continues to be evasive about posting the particulars of the load he trumpets, on a thread that HINGES on said load. What a crock.

TryMe, post your load.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Us laughing our azzes off at your dumb azz isn't in defense of anybody. It's us just looking at a joke (you) and giving the appropriate response.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys remind me of when a bunch of kids try to pretend something is hilarious in order to basically shout another kid down. Pack mentality.

Nice try, but it don't change the fact that your guy has basically cut and run days ago. The sum total of his participation is now pictures of big trees and fish. He's been avoiding the simple request to post the load he is so proud of for what, 3 days now?

It ain't hard to see what's going on, but some would like to pretend otherwise...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
God knows it couldn't be because of the fact he his back at work.

Please continue, you are living/breathing reason for others to support your belief.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He wasn't at work the last few days as he pelted us with photo's that have nothing to do with the question at hand. Or maybe he was, who knows. But at any rate, your excuse for him holds no water.

TryMe, post your load.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You guys remind me of when a bunch of kids try to pretend something is hilarious in order to basically shout another kid down. Pack mentality.

Jeff, hundreds (if not thousands?) of hunters more accomplished than you are sitting at home at computers thinking "Jeff O is an idiot". And, nobody is pretending to laugh at you. Everybody is laughing at you.

I'm sure you've convinced yourself that it's the "pack mentality" that causes hunters from around the globe to call you an idiot..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, just keep saying it, maybe it'll come true for you.

In the meantime, your guy lost his pet debate right on the face of it.. and now refuses to even provide some very basic information that is crucial to his position. He's chicken.

I know that hurts, and I'm sorry, but... it is what it is.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Jeff,

No one enjoys mixing it up with Larry more than me, but until he is here to make this entertaining, its really pointless to keep calling him out. Be patient, if he returns, then egg him on. Otherwise, it is just a lone man on the mountain yelling into the breeze...

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Tryme ain't my guy..

Jeff, how do you explain the fact that so many people call you an idiot?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Calvin, you have your head so far up Big Stick's butt that you think it's "brown" out. Just sayin'.

As to the rest.. because I stand up to you idiots, I get called an idiot by you idiots.

Being called names by a bunch of childish wannabe's is humerous to me. I could care less. Call me all the names you want. It degrades YOU, but you aren't smart enough to know that and me telling you, won't do it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you truly that dense JO?

Not only has the guy posted the load before (on this and other Forums), but others with first hand experience with said load in question have as well.

Not to mention a handful of other load data that others have used to reach 2700fps with the 162gr. A-max in their 7mm-08.

Just seems to me you truly aren't interested in educating yourself...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rosco1
so are Husky's better saws than STIHL?

[bleep] NO!
Only [bleep] and midgets use husky's.

Last edited by KCBighorn; 04/27/09. Reason: Cause I'm too nice.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Calvin, you have your head so far up Big Stick's butt that you think it's "brown" out. Just sayin'.

As to the rest.. because I stand up to you idiots, I get called an idiot by you idiots.

Being called names by a bunch of childish wannabe's is humerous to me. I could care less. Call me all the names you want. It degrades YOU, but you aren't smart enough to know that and me telling you, won't do it.

Wrong. You don't know the first thing about what you are talking about.

Why do so many people call you an idiot? In fact, you are probably called "Idiot" more than than all the other 21k members combined. Why is that?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
can't reason with a liberal

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Jeff_O;

You are, quite simply, a laughing stock.

A few facts escape you:

1). Larry's load(s) are posted; you're just too [bleep] dumb to see or find that.

2). Larry, and many others, can do what you can't.

3). You, basically, have absolutely no experience (first hand) to be questioning anything; at best, you're a noob.

4). Larry has offered advice, proven in the field, for free for years because he can and will; you can offer nothing. Case in point: how many times have you PMed me or someone else foe load/ammunition advice? I can think of several. I can personally vouch for Larry responding in kind for the same advice when I asked him for it, and it's been spot on. You'd be about the last I'd ever consider asking, simply because you don't know schit and are too stupid to grasp it.

5). There are quite a few that have hunted and shot with Larry, and many others he has extended the offer to (unsolicited), that can vouch for what he can do; you would basically have to pay someone to go with you, as they'd be teaching you.

There's a reason you've been awarded the crown as the biggest outdoor/internet dumbphuck on another site: it has/had nothing to do with anyone else; you just flat out earned it.

Hopefully, this sums it up for ya, though I highly [bleep]' doubt it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
2nd, good point. Just playing with these guys, but TryMe is the real... prize, for want of a better word.

FO, come on man. You are better than this. The man posts that he has this load that completely trumps the .308. I decide... hmmm... this could be fun, what the hell, I'll take the other side and give it a run. Lo and behold, I manage to show that the .308 hangs with and even exceeds his load- at which point he chickens out and won't even post his load!

I don't want a bunch of other people's take on his load; that means nothing. I want to give HIS LOAD a run in my factory 22" 7mm-08. And, get this, I'll do it with a witness who is actually a 'Stick fan, and who is a Campfire regular. I could come out looking really stupid here, if his load even comes close to 2700 fps in my rifle.

I still want to try it, though. He just needs to cough it up. It is NOT too much to ask, and if anyone else had pulled the crap he's pulling here, you'd be dogpiling them mercilessly. That's a plain fact. Think about it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Jeff,

Wake up! This stopped being about ballistic gack pages ago, if it ever was. Maybe TryMe hasn't posted his "load" because he knew what your MO is. I have no dog in this fight, but from the cheap seats, it does not appear that TryMe beat you. You beat yourself. And not in the ballistic gack sense....in the internet MMA way. Face it, every time you whine "post your load", you lose more and more credibility....as a Man. Not much left from where I sit....

JMO for whatever its worth.

NRA Life Member

"All hunters should be nature lovers"
~Theodore Roosevelt~
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
JO;

You already look really stupid, as you have the load, and have swallowed it, though fail to understand.

Page 81 of 173 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 172 173

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (222Sako, 1936M71, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.