-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
OP Offline
C
Here are a few of my favorite things. Not in order of importance but just a few. Hope some one will post some of theirs<BR> THE AROMA OF PINES AND BACON SIZZLING ON AN OPEN FIRE<P>tHE SMELL OF COFFEE ON THAT SAME FIRE<P>The sight of a young dogs first honest retrieve. <P>Hugs from my granddaughter <P>The recoil of a good rifle with the knowledge it was a rightious good shot<P>Watching the cop who just gave you a ticket walk back to his cruiser and find a flat tire<P>A day at the range with good friends.<P>A nice cold beer at the end of a hot days work<P>Finding out the load you worked up shoots a nice tight group<P>There are more I am sure but right now cant think of any Looking to hear some of yours coldmold

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Casting about 50 really perfect bullets in a row!<P>Getting packages in the mail from Midway or some other shooting supply store.

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The smell of fresh cut hay.<P>The smell of rain coming across the fields.<P>The smell of fresh turned earth.<P>My granddaughter's "I love you Poppa".<P>First day of Dove season.<P>The feel of my wife of 37 years in bed next to me.<P>Church on Sunday mornings.

Handgun Hunter no more. STILL LOVE THOSE .41's
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The smell of leaves terning into dirt in woods<P>fishing in a hidden part of a lake that you can't see anything of other people from.<P>A cool sunny day<P>seeing a skeet tern into dust<P>the smells form a chain-saw cutting pine<P>sun's light can coming thew the trees in the woods<P>the lack of sound just affter a snowfall<P>tracking dear in snow (not just for hunting)<P>a cup of black coffee wile lising to crows at 5 am <P>seeing someone who was talegating you geting a ticket or stuck in a snow bank<P>hearing arrows hit a target

----------------

"Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety deserves neither freedom or safety". -Ben Franklin

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
The smell of a just fired shotgun shell. (Any other shell smellers out there?)<P>Seeing antlers on the deer that just appeared out of nowhere. <P>Finding that deer lying approximately where I thought I saw it fall. <P>The feeling of my Jeep with all four tires clawing at a nasty hill while looking ahead and seeing nothing but sky over the hood. <P>My sweet wife's voice saying "honey.. there is too much money in the hunting account again. Start planning another trip for us."

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Going to the mail box on a warm, sunny morning and finding all five retirement accounts checks in the same delivery.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
watching critters on a cool morning or evening<BR>the feel of a campfire<BR>coffee on a morning I don't have anywhere to go<BR>my wife's hugs<BR>a shower after a hot day of work or play<BR>the smell of woods and field after a rain<BR>seeing one of kids smile<BR>a nice talk with someone about nothing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The feeling I get when I realise I still have "unused sick leave".<P>The sound the can makes when you first pop the top on your day off.<P>Uhhhhh..... what was the question again?...

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
some of my favorite things are in no order except the first one.<P>money<P>the smell of gun powder after shooting off a round<P>a cold beer after a hard day at work<P>heavy metal music<P>beautiful women<P>guns<P>going hunting with good friends or my dad (not always being succesful but just the fact i am in the great outdoors)

OSAMA BIN LADEN YOU WILL BE MEETING ME VERY VERY SOON.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Sorry, but it IS napalm in the morning.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,595
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.