Campfire Ranger
T
Consider it refreshed.............
Interesting day...

Maser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So where is this "closet" at? I was in a room, not a closet. That room does have a closet, but there is no way anyone could fit in it due to how cluttered it is with old electronics and bags full of old magazines.

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Same dang thing, but I'm not the one who used the term "closet".

Maser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well, it would be pretty cool I guess having a closet as big as an entire room. I could only imagine how big the room that had that closet would be. laugh

On a side note, I do find it odd that folks love to bring up old stuff about me. For God's, sakes that happened almost a whole month ago. What is this, circa Maser history class? laugh

1.) I'm American

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On second thought...I'll just retract that post and go to bed.

Do better by your kid than you've done by your self.

Last edited by HoundGirl; 04/28/09.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
-- Mark Twain

Part of me lives with the wind in my face,
while the other part is barely alive.

--Mary Gauthier
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
In regards to your buddies readin' posts by other members here.....your buddies are probably thinkin' that older "adults" have nothin' better to do and that when they're eventually older "adults" as well, they should be able to do the same thing to others and treat them the same way. Why wouldn't they? I expect that there's a lot to this "learnin' by example" thing.

I still dislike this guy from waaaay back when we were both in HS that keyed my car 'cuz he lost a bet to me. Even though I know it's petty and a immature way to think and act, I guess I justify it because his keying of my car, he intentionally did to me and it personally affected me.

As to your question about others here that keep bringing up the past and disparaging you.....you must not remember having keyed their cars or some such thing. Otherwise, I surely can't fathom any other reason why any older "adult" would continually seek out your posts in an attempt to be so disrespectful and antagonistic.......over and over and over again.

Heck, I don't even carry that big of a torch for that HS classmate even though what he did was most definitely directed at me and also caused me to be personally inconvenienced.

Think hard Maser......there's just got to be something you've done to those who go out of their way, time and time again, to be so mean spirited to you, who feel genuinely entitled to do so.......just has to be. Heck, some are so excited about join' in on the feedin' frenzy that they are jumpin' to conclusions about why you're at home at all, like it's any of their business in the first place. What you've done to them clearly must have really pizzed them off and directly affected these people's lives and/or their families lives........or not. You can now take at least some amount of consolation in the fact that being "older" doesn't necessarily make you either more mature nor automatically endow you with better reading skills.

In general, we as members of this forum usually are pretty much aligned in our thoughts regarding our freedom to be able to do this and that or to own this or that. That's a good thing, considering that we stand to lose much if not so aligned. But if we truly embrace these thoughts and actually live what we preach like each one of us would like the other to believe.....why is there so much animosity and obvious feelings of entitlement that we have the right to judge another for what he does with his own life, in his own home and on his own time?

I'd suggest that a few of you close your blinds/drapes in your homes today, it could be quite sunny out and with all that large amount of glass in your home surrounding you, well....................

Last edited by magnumb; 04/29/09.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
HG,

Ok, I understand now. He stays home with a tummy ache and plays video games, GF is home too (doesn't work or has a tummy ache too), two "friends" drop by (oh! hi Maser what're you doing home? ha ha), they have $120 that they're willing to put up as a bet that you can't win a video game. You all sit around and eat pizza (even though you have a tummy ache).

You know, I thought these guys were being a bit rough on you at first but you're a dipshit! Grow up Damnit!

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
ny nephews used to waste all their time on playing video games. Finally grew up enough to learn that there was real work to do, and by doing real work and earning real money, not a fluke bet, we could then go out and do real stuff, like hunting, fishing etc......

Of course lots of folks like video games, its their choice, I just never have liked them at all. I"ve got other things that generally need doing and beyond that I"d read and learn or rest or hunt and fish.

One would think if you are sick though, you wouldnt feel good enough to play games. I know I work my tail off even when feeling bad and they have to TELL me to go home generally. Course if its your day off....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Maser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm about to head off to work now but figured I'd post now instead of later. Where did I say I was sick yesterday? If you read my post you would see that I stated clearly that I was feeling better. I didn't take a day off. It was a day off because I wasn't needed at work.

None the less I made easy money and eating leftover pizza for breakfast. ^_^

1.) I'm American

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
I play "Need for Speed"

I own every virtual Porsche that was ever made, with all the upgrades, wanna buy one?

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I now really believe in Spay and Neuter in some Humans after reading this mess.

Some should never reproduce!!!

Rob

Rob

// Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.//
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Evidently, that was an old add on "Craigslist"...........

Medical student........wasn't that nice.

Last edited by magnumb; 04/29/09.
Maser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by burner
[Linked Image]

Great, now I want to fire up the PS2 and play Vice City. Love the old school Polaroid film. Haven't seen them things since I was a little kid.

1.) I'm American

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"So where is this "closet" at? I was in a room, not a closet. "

Who cares about the nomenclature,

It was FILTHY a coupla' days before the big adventure with your "Family"

....whole thing looks like another reason to close the Borders.

Hey,....you ARE a "Mexican first",....No?

start packing, Jovencito.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=Maser]I'm about to head off to work now but figured I'd post now instead of later. Where did I say I was sick yesterday? If you read my post you would see that I stated clearly that I was feeling better. I didn't take a day off. It was a day off because I wasn't needed at work.

None the less I made easy money and eating leftover pizza for breakfast. ^_^ [/quot

I'm going to engrave alla' the above on something,.....

maybe a cow pat.

You've become an icon, of sorts, with these few words,

whatever you are.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Maser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Whatever floats your boat crossfireoops. laugh

Man, thinking about how easy it was to make this money, I'm starting to wish I had more PS3 games. Sure is easier than getting all my friends together for a few hands of Texas Hold Em. laugh That's an inside joke with me that you all won't get, but trust me I'm laughing as I just typed it. laugh

1.) I'm American

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Who cares....

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

I own every virtual Porsche that was ever made, with all the upgrades, wanna buy one? [/quote]

Does it have "Made in Columbia,SC" stamped on it? They're worth more I hear.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 67 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,475
Posts18,529,558
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.