Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
iifid, The blah, blah, blah was meant not to talk over your head.....<P><BR>Tempest, you didn't have to say your a libertarion,....Thats obvious! It makes me laugh even harder! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <P>We could keep this up forever, but you'll have to come up with a really good slam, because I'm getting bored. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Alaskanass:<P>Wow, what a snappy comeback, and it only took you three days. Be patient and they'll give you a fork to go with that spoon.

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CAT, -- you caught on, welcome to the club. -- no<P>PS have a S&W 4026 coming by mule train, I want something new and different and can't find a thing at the gun shows. Would a 410 over and under shoot 45-70s?

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Loud Cloud... thanks for bringing this to my attention. (I'm always late, but I was fast getting here!)<BR>Tempest... welcome. Thanks for writing the essay. I understood it.<BR>Jennifer... Marry me.( [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]) ~~~Suluuq

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was a nice essay Tempest. I understood it and mostly agreed with it. I suppose it is all in how a person was raised. I was raised to treat women and girls with courtesy and respect just a bit more than men and boys. If a woman is a lady, and I don't mean moonlight and magnolias or shrinking violet type, I am bound to treat her as a lady. If she wants to act like a man then I will treat her like I would any other man. I have come to the conclusion that women can do pretty near anything they take a mind to do. I believe they ought to be encouraged to try any thing they want to try and also encouraged to be a lady while doing it. I mean it is hard to chew tobacco and spit lady like. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <BR>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I seen a bumper sticker over in the next county that said,"Honk if you ever married Gene",so that should qualify me to give the definitive answer to the question,"what do women really want".The answer is{drum roll}:<P>All there is and two of the sacks it comes in.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well folks, my 2 cents worth. I was raised and still believe every body should be treated with respect till they prove otherwise. I will continue to open doors and hold chairs for women and be polite in mixed company. That said I also believe women are as capable as men in most endevors and better in some. <P>Why people can't see we all have our strengths and weaknesses is beyond me. Human dignity is asexual!<P>My wife is a public health nurse, my daughter followed me into law enforcement as a road deputy, both are excellant at what they do and I treat each as a lady as they have never given me reason not to.<P>I get very PO'd if someone is condecending to me, therefore I avoid acting that way to others. Simple ain't it?<P>Hope I made my point with all this rambling. I think this should be a non-issue anyway. It's our differences that make society work!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
iifid, sorry I can't get RIGHT back to ya....<BR>I have this thing called a LIFE! You know, come to think of it,.....YOU SHOULD GET ONE! hahahahaha [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hadn't been following this thread. When i saw how many replys there were, I wanted to see what i was missing. Now I know! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Welcome Tempest, you're my kind of lady! Just don't be too hard on my knuckle-dragging buddies here. You'll find we're all one big happy family.<P>By the way, you can't pick relatives, only friends. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] <BR>7mmbuster

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just having fun with "if it flies it CRIES" and some of the other no life cyber geeks.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone read the definition of obnoxious lately? Would look it up but don't know how to spell it. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] -- no

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys hit the bait so hard, I don't even have to set the hook! haha [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Now I'll try with just a bare hook......... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Bet somebody will still hit it....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alaskaass:Bet you dont have any guns,either.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have a good site here and it is natural for people to have disagreements and strong opinions on certain topics, but I have found it best to ignore the types who have nothing to offer but childish behavior and immature opinions which, in some cases, age does not seem to improve. One of my favorite sayings is, "too soon old, too late smart." But, better late than never and some people never get there. It probably doesn't matter to you AA, but I am going to ignore your posts until you are able to demonstrate some shred of maturity, which almost certainly means you will be ignored by me from now on. I wish you the best because with your attitudes you are going to need it. Adios.

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See.... I knew you Texas boys can't quit. haha Your just mad cause if I cut my state in HALF we would still be bigger!<P>if it flies it cries, What a fool you are. You started it all messing with my handle like a little boy. Go back and play with your livestock.....<P>Go ahead and shoot away, I'll be busy hunting unlike the vast majority here (and you know who you are) who only go once a year and probably use outfitters and guides. Then spend the rest of thier time staring at a computer screen trying to legislate morality to the rest of us......<P> [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

T
T
Oh looky looky who decided to show his smarmy little ass up to make an unintelligent rebuttal! Is that the best you can come up with, Alaskan? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img] For someone who claims to have a life you sure do spend a lot of time stroking off the computer just to **** off someone who disagrees with you.<P>Oh, and by the way, here's a word of advice, junior. If you want to be an effective ANYTHING, learn to spell. Or don't they teach spelling in public schools up there?<P>BCR - chivalry should in no way die. There's a difference, however, in being polite, pulling out a lady's chair or opening the door and treating her like a moron who couldn't handle a weapon to save her life.<P>7mm - Thanks. One big happy family, huh? Looks like someone in AA's family "knew" someone in AA's family - <B>REAL</B> well. A chromosome short of a homosapien.<P>Lovenlife - We haven't been hunting out here yet. We haven't been living here that long, and I've spent most of that time as a news anchor/disc jockey for WINC and WAPP. That means 16 hour days and very little else. We may get out there this fall, if we can find a babysitter to watch the little monsters! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Nicki<BR>-------------------<BR>Annoy a politician. Think!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks temPEST, every time you write a post you only prove what I've been saying all along! haha Keep up the good work. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

T
T
AA - when are you going to stop urinating on your own shoes? I'm embarrassed for you, you poor pathetic sod. [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img]

Nicki<BR>-------------------<BR>Annoy a politician. Think!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tempest/Nicki, I agree with you. I apologize if I was unclear. Years ago I taught shooting to 4H and FFA kids. Some of the girls, just like some of the boys became excelent shots. The two years that we won regionals we had two girls (cousins) on the five place team. Team members qualified by tournament shooting (double elemination) only.<BR>The only difference in teaching was caused by my style of teaching. I can't teach with out touching. So when teaching girls I always asked if it was ok to touch them and had several kids or parents watching while I adjusted arms, legs and rear ends for the three positons. Didn't have to do that with boys.<BR>Wish we could get more females in public positions such as you are. Most female reporters don't have a clue about firearms and hunting.<BR>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CAT, I think I have some Bronco fly spray out in the barn, shall we try it on AA? Wish you could still get DDT, that worked pretty good on TROLLS. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 12344mag, 70 invisible), 3,223 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,746
Posts18,514,577
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.