Page 1 of 2 1 2
Z
zeN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
This is a story I am chasing:

"Stupid: H-S Precision hires former FBI sniper who shot and killed Randy Weaver�s Wife and Son in Standoff
By Paleo Pat, on February 17th, 2009

This is absolutely sick and disgusting�. mad

An American gun manufacturer has hired a professional killer to tout the merits of its weapons. What better spokesman could a company have than one who has shot and killed a young mother with her baby in her arms?

The South Dakota company�s Internet website has proudly published a letter attesting the greatness of its new sniper weapon.

�Pound-for-pound, component-for-component, dollar- for-dollar, you will not find a better rifle,� says the new spokesman for H-S Precision in Rapid City. His name is Lon Horiuchi, a government assassin who retired from the FBI in 2006. AFP called to ask him if this was also the weapon he used to blow away the face of Vicki Weaver at the remote area of Ruby Ridge in Idaho in 1992, but he did not return the calls.

On Aug. 21, 1992, U.S. marshals perpetrated a sneak attack on the mountain cabin of the Randy Weaver family in northern Idaho. When the family dog, Striker, a docile and loving golden retriever, began to bark at the agents, they shot him dead �because he was giving away our position,� one said later. Sammy Weaver, 14, saw the incident and screamed, and the agents nearly blew his arm off (the impact of which spun him around), and then zippered him through the back with a three-round blast from automatic weapons. The boy was dead before he hit the ground. His father, Randy, later told this writer that when he got to him, �his chest was blown out and his heart was like raw hamburger.�

The marshal directing the raid, Bill Degan, was also killed, maybe by his own men.

During the afternoon and night, all sorts of deceptive information was being transmitted from the scene to the FBI headquarters in Washington. The marshals, desperate after being caught in the act of breaking the law, had made up all kinds of cover-up stories�the most outrageous being that the Weaver family had them pinned down for eight hours in an all-day shootout in which Randy�s 16- and 10-year-old daughters had been holding them off with high-powered weapon fire from the windows of the cabin."

http://www.politicalbyline.com/2009...-randy-weavers-wife-and-son-in-standoff/

Last edited by zeN; 05/13/09.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Old, bad, news.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I am all thumbs with the search engine, but perhaps someone could dig up the old thread on this.

Glad you brought it up though, for the same reason I watch liberal talking heads now and then on TV, it stokes the fires in my boiler.

I always liked my HS stocks, since I am a working white trash dude, I could never bring myself to lay out the dough for a McMillan. If they were to fire Lon and/or shove him down a well then I might buy another. Other than that scenario, not till hell freezes will I buy another.

Love your neighbor as yourself. Do not take into account a wrong suffered. Never return evil for evil. Resist not the violent man. Turn the other cheek, go the second mile, give to him that asks.
bcp Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
LON was also blue one team leader at Waco on the day the place got torched. Records showed a number of spent 7.62 cases at thier location. a concrete out building over 100 yards away. The position gave them an unbobstructed view of the back right corner.

After the Weaver trial one juror, Mitchell, stated his feelings after hearing Lon testify. "``He was a robot,'' mitchell said " he would have shot his own mother if thats what he was told to do".
[Linked Image]

I will send of a letter letting H&S know that they just decided for me which stock to buy.
someone here that knows the guys at mcmillan should give them a call and arrange a protest discount so we can all take any H&S products off our rifles and send them to Mcmillan for a massive burning. mcmillan could issue coupons for the stocks then make a media event out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I once was devoted to HS for their stocks, I won't buy another one if they have the likes of that POS as their spokesman.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Z
zeN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Count me in-I plan on calling H.S. Precision tomorrow and raising hell, I ask every gunner who reads this thread (if you haven't already done so-even if you have) to follow suit-this is pretty unbelievable coming from a company that is supported by the gun community;
I would like to know what H.S. Precision's response has been to the no doubt countless complaints already made, if anyone has heard.

Said 3 0f the jurors of Horiuchi:

"When it came to FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, however, each juror recalled feeling chills.
`He was a robot,' Mitchell said.
Anderton and Jack Weaver [no relation to Randy Weaver] hoped more charges would be filed. Anderton even wanted charges against the U.S. marshal who shot Sammy Weaver's dog, Striker. `He's the one who started the whole firefight,'Anderton said.
None of the jurors held out much hope that Boundary County would be able to convict Horiuchi, who will be defended by federal government lawyers. `It's rather like a gnat having a disagreement with an elephant,' Anderton said. `They can't beat them.'"

Last edited by zeN; 05/14/09.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
HS executives HAD to know this SOB was Vicki Weaver's MURDERER... a real POS !~!~! This is an example of the "quality-of-men" our government is hiring these days.

SCARY, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!?

I wouldn't buy any HS product if it was the ONLY kind of that type of product available. I'd do without!!!

Lon Horiuchi SHOULD have been put on trial for MURDER, but... instead, he was freakin' PROMOTED to a higher grade with a larger paycheck!

Clinton's Attorney General, the "lizzy" woman who gave the "ok-to-shoot" should have ALSO been put on trial for MURDER !!!

Ultimately, a Senate Fact-Finding Committee awarded Vicki Weaver's husband, Randy, $5,000,000 (that's right, 5 MILLON DOLLARS) of OUR tax money for the government's FU*K UP !!!

I wonder what they'd pay my wife if they shot me the same way? Probably "NADA" !!! mad mad mad

We're leaving one pis- poor world in which our Grandkids must live!

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Probably nothing

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Z
zeN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Don't mince words Ron, tell us what you REALLY think..."

smile

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I once was devoted to HS for their stocks, I won't buy another one if they have the likes of that POS as their spokesman.
+1

Z
zeN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
I just called H. S. Precision and told them I was calling about this fiasco about them using Lon Horiuchi as their spokesperson, I told them I was a former customer, that they made the best stocks on the market, and that I would never buy one again after seeing Horiuchi , Vickie Weaver's killer on their cover, I also said I wanted her response to this so I could post it on 24 Hour Campfire for the millions of gunners who would read it, and they refused to say anything about it and hung up.
I urge you to call them and speak your piece on this matter, it's time to stop being armchair patriots and DO something

H-S PRECISION, INC.
1301 TURBINE DRIVE,
RAPID CITY, SD 57703
(605) 341-3006 TEL
(605) 342-8964 FAX

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was going to support HS and buy a stock in the future, I have now changed my mind.

"If we could somehow bottle the Brittany's energy and spirit, we'd solve most of the world's problems, if not all of them"

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Can't believe anyone in the firearms industry would hire a woman killer. Also wonder why Lon isn't still with Murder Inc. where he had a promising carreer.

Thought briefly about a plastic stock-it will never be an HS.

O

Too old to suffer fools
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This broke everywhere else on the internet months ago.

FWIW I will never buy an HS product.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would be kind of fun to see him out for a range session and get shot in the throat with a high power rifle...so you could watch him drown in his own blood.

That said, he would not be my first choice as a company spokesman. I guess HS has made a decision about who butters their bread.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For HSP to get L.H. to endorse their precision rifles seems to me just as cynical, tasteless and despicable as it would be for the officer/soldier to endorse whatever submachine gun or carbine he shot S.W. in the back with.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have,in the past, considered buying a HS rifle.
No more!

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good thing I'm a cheap bastard.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 10ring1, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 14,555 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,177
Posts18,543,123
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.