Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
I have to wonder why your head is so far up the ass of LE? You are a scum sucking lawyer, surely that's part of the answer, I'm sure the rest will poop out like a rest home resident after a little chronulac-no wait-that description better describes the vile responses coming out of you vile mouth so often in these chatrooms, obviously you didn't get enough of your mother's tit (bless the little hyenna's heart) when you were young, why don't you save yourself more grief and just-well, use your imagination:)

Last edited by zeN; 05/19/09.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by zeN
I have to wonder why your head is so far up the ass of LE? You are a scum sucking lawyer, surely that's part of the answer, I'm sure the rest will poop out like a rest home resident after a little chronulac-no wait-that description better describes the vile responses coming out of you vile mouth so often in these chatrooms, obviously you didn't get enough of your mother's tit (bless the little hyenna's heart) when you were young, why don't you save yourself more grief and just-well, use your imagination:)

Extremely articulate response. Good job bringing a good man's mother into the conversation. Very classy!

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by zeN
Also see "People usually call other posters names like this because they are mentally/emotionally challenged, lack impulse control, don't understand the issues, and are closet homosexuals venting their rage, for those who fit the profile I reccomend putting your head up your arse and fighting for air, you won't win but I won't have to put up with listening to you! "

Did zeN just punk HIMSELF? Interesting technique.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by zeN
Moderator-I call POINT OF ORDER on the comment made above-this is a childish innappropriate remark made by someone who obviously does not understand the dynamics of evidence, and the dangers of an unchecked totalitarian government (the same one trying to take your 2nd amendment rights away)

hehehehehe

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like Hawkeye may need to see about getting his money back on that bicycle made for two.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by zeN
Moderator-I call POINT OF ORDER on the comment made above-this is a childish innappropriate remark made by someone who obviously does not understand the dynamics of evidence, and the dangers of an unchecked totalitarian government (the same one trying to take your 2nd amendment rights away)

hehehehehe

zen/BPML is really a piece of work, ain't he?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So I read most of this train wreck and realize that a young, developmentally delayed boy from Kalifornia was shot for brandishing a cap gun. I only have one question....

Any one heard from Maser lately?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
dude, that's cold......but, come to think of it, no he hasn't been around

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wish I'd thought of that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting how you call for civil discourse but can't follow your own words.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maser would have been on a skateboard carrying his playstation and grand theft auto.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is bpml an old troll from before dfc's days.

I Burn While I See
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Let me get this straight The kid was up against the wall and the cop shot again but missed? I'm calling BS on this. At the kind of range they are talking about yet he missed?

RIIIGGHHTT!

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mac84
Is bpml an old troll from before dfc's days.

no, BPML got the ax about a month ago.....he's back as zeN, for now.

that dfc was a nasty piece of work....I'd forgotten about him

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad I missed her.

I Burn While I See
Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Well folks, this is your law enfuxtion at work, a cop shoots a 15 year old developmentally disabled kid on a bike with a capgun playing with his friends, instead of copping to extremely poor judgement or possibly worse- read the entire thread and divine the kind of thinking and attitude among this crowd tell me if you think law enforcement is serving the public?

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (44mc, 35, 338rcm, 7mm_Loco, 6mmbrfan, 14 invisible), 1,345 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,451
Posts18,507,953
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.