-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you might find something here to ease your mind http://www.coldsteel.com/honeycomb.html

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bought one of the Swiss Tech key knifes, pretty cool. TSA took
it away from me at LAX. Look on Ebay for TSA auctions and you will see a bunch of Swiss Techs for sale. Flew to Hawaii with the family last year, my daughter found a handful of .22 LR in
her carry on from our last shooting trip and it made me wonder
who was watching the scanner that day... Pretty sad state of
affairs. Can't have a pocket knife but those glossy magazines
make pretty good batons rolled up. Gee, who left this Parker
steel ballpoint pen in my pocket...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I carry a pen onboard an aircraft and am not defenseless. I have also carried a non-magnetized one of these...I guess you'd call it my travelin' buddy. I usually check it now as I am afraid of losing it to some fat arsed TSA lesbo.

http://www.bowenknife.com/knives_belt_main.shtml

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CaliRN
Bought one of the Swiss Tech key knifes, pretty cool. TSA took
it away from me at LAX.

Hmmm, I've never cleared security at LAX with mine but I've likely taken it through 50 other airports worldwide over the last decade or so with no issues but I never just drop my keys in the little tray so they get a look. They go in my carry on, briefcase or jacket pocket. If they can figure out what it is from a scan more power to them.

Glad you guys like them. I find myself using it all the time.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you might find something here to ease your mind http://www.coldsteel.com/honeycomb.html

Is it possible for a guy with short hair to be sooooo taken with a hairbrush....'cause I am.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
[Linked Image]

ceramic knife, everyone should own one.

Meat is Murder
tasty, tasty murder
johnw Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Medina
[Linked Image]

ceramic knife, everyone should own one.

millimeter wave radar imaging can literally detect the mole on my hairy ass...

and because of it

a ceramic or plastic knife in your boot will cause you trouble in at least 6 U.S. airports already... more to come...

when i'm in line for the scanner/xray conveyor i drop my wallet, keys, change and cell phone into a pocket on my carry on... no trouble, no fuss...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

J
J
In 1968 I was returning to Billings From Denver after a visit to the VA hospital. I found a 6" hunting knife for sale in the Denver airport gift shop. I bought it, stuck it in my belt and got on the plane. I was a smoker then and drank too. After a smoke or two and a whiskey ditch I arrived in Billings and went home. No muss no fuss. AND the stwardess was a good looking girl!

You can pick your nose, you can pick your seat, but you can't pick your friends. You can NOT be a liberal democrat AND own firearms!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back in December batch posted

Originally Posted by batch
All of this thread is merely an addendum to my rant on flying commercial and the Thousands Standing Around. Does anyone have any reasonable suggestions as to what we, as travelers can do to change all of this. At this point I don't even care if the airlines all fail and that disturbs me. We need to legally regain our rights and dignity as paying customers.

In NOvember of 2010 and 2012 hold your candidates up to the light and see if they intend to work tirelessly to rescind many, most or all of these type of "Chicken Little" laws. We are slowly being taught to fear everything (by "We" I mean most of America, not Me. The things I fear are beyond my control). WE, which includes Me, need to say NO to this attitude of fear when we go to the ballot box. There are those who would have us live in fear because they want to control us.

There was a time when Americans prided themselves as being the molders and masters of their own destinies. This is what we need to regain. We turn to the "Government" for our protection, our education, our health and our livelihoods, either partially or wholly from the cradle to the grave. This is our lives as the giant, tax gobbling, money munching government bureaucracy which has created itself, is growing itself, and perpetuating itself on our (not mine) fearful votes every two years. We need to put people in office that will honorably discharge their duties, will truly work with the best interest of their constituency and the Nation at heart and that will above all else, �Tell the Truth without being asked and when asked�. Until we demand this of the candidates we vote for we are doomed to being sucked further down the rat hole we find ourselves in now.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There it is, pure and simple.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (257 roberts, 1234, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,576
Posts18,532,087
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.