Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
HEY RWORM....I'm HAVING A TALL COLD ONE...........OF METAMUSIL...want some.... laugh laugh laugh also took 650 mlg's of Arthrits med...but that's for me.....

everyone has got to lighten up ...... this country is burning down around us and we are shoot'n each other...over name/number's and addresses...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mike Sr.

Last edited by gunisemptyohno; 05/23/09.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not sure how me commenting on your attitude is a stab in the back?? Or, how making you an offer publically is something that should make a person pissed.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wow, I guess I need to start being more judicious about who I do deals with on here. I've never had a problem so far but there seem to be several loser on here lately.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I won't do a deal with anyone that won't provide me with full contact info - if I ask for same. I provide it automatically - what's the big deal?

WHUT?
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ringworm
let me tell you guys something mr hotrod is NOT.
after posting he would take my brass i PM's him my address and asked for his. i told him i would get his brass out ASAP. he sent me a message asking for my mailing address again. that was all. i gave it to him again... and pointed out that i had already posted it "above" (as in follow the post, UP). that was 05/21/09 04:42 PM.
now this AM he gets a wild hair up his arse over some other guy in SC who has ripped him off and decides to blanket bomb me.
Did he PM me and say "please give me your cell phone number" or "hey, whats your first name?"
NO.
he waits a day and a half and then starts a post stateing and i quote " Ringworm wants to sell his stuff, but get this.......Is this another shoester5?"

I never refused to give him any info.
I gave him the standard name and address i give to EVERYONE.
he seems to be the only one who has any problems with it.
Oh, excuse me hotrod for not sending you my cell phone number so you could call me about the 100 pieces of brass.

I did nothing to this man.
I had dis brass packaged and sitting on the table at 0730 this AM ready to ship as soon as the PO opened.

Did he have shoemakers first name?
Yep
Did he have shoemakers phone #?
yep
Did he have shoemakers e-mail?
yep
did he and a lot of other people get stuck?
yep
HAVE I EVER [bleep] ANYONE?
nope.

and some of you think I have fault in this.
give me a break. you dont defend yourself when attacked without provocation?

ringworm, you are lieing through your teeth, I asked you several times for your first name, phone number, and email addy, and you replyed with look at first post, which honly had youi last name and mail address. I did edit my post, after I figured you were being very difficult to trust.

You keep bringing up this other deal with shoester5,why dont you stay out of it, it dint envole you, and I didnt ask you to get envolved. To set the matters straight on your comment about it, I did have his full name and address, I did NOT have his phone number or email addy, which I regret, you just assumed I did, and I cant figure out why you are commenting on that topic.

Fact is, I asked you for your first name twice, and you had a smart ass comment to look at first post, which only had a first enitial and last name, NO FIRST NAME. So I had a red flag and asked for more info, and you denied it. Funny thing is your Lieing and you keep digging yourself deeper in mud..........
And I see some people here are disliking me also do to this posting. Cant please everyone.

Money is not the issue here its lack of communication, which was not happening in the PM's.

My conclusion on ringworms latest post you made, is your a LIER...............

hotrodusa.....N.R.A. Life Member
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tal35
Not sure how me commenting on your attitude is a stab in the back?? Or, how making you an offer publically is something that should make a person pissed.

I'm not pissed at you, I just dont think its right to post an public offer in someone elses ad, thats what PM's are for.

Why was this matter brought up here in this topic ? To stab me in the back and make me look bad, right ? you thought you'd through some mud on my face cause I did not accept your public offer, right? I'm still not pissed, but I'm laugh'n over your bringing this up here.

hotrodusa.....N.R.A. Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Think you both need to go have a few drinks and get laid.

Talk about drama over nothing.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't we all just get along? smile

Fight nice fellas.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He said.........she said. Let's move on!!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hey ringworm, just recognized you. I met you down toward Gaffney and bought the red pad Ruger 77 .270 from you. Put a Nikon Monarch on it and it shoots 3/4" 100 yd groups with Federal factory 130's. Whoever did the bedding and trigger had a clue. Still have the 25-06 Whitworth BTW.

Can't help but think this has all been overblown thru a kind of "guilt by association". Yeah, it's a real pisser to get ripped. Been thru it. All I can say is on the deal ringworm and I had, each of us provided sufficient info to conclude the deal even though it was initiated thru another website.

Bottom line, if you're not comfortable with the terms don't do the deal.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no dog in this fight, but taking this public was the wrong thing to do. This never should have hit this forum. Period. Ringworm did nothing wrong here, in my opinion. If you are uncomfortable with the way a transaction's going, at least give the seller the benefit of the doubt, and a chance to work it out before you purposely, and maliciously try to destroy his reputation. As was said by another, there's one person I won't be doing business with, and IT SHURE AIN'T THE SELLER!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have sold only a few things here, and I give out my email address, ph # and residence. That way the buyer knows I am a up front guy who's probably not going to stiff him. I would want the same in return fome sombody who I bought from. COVER MY BASES! I think everyone here should do the same, it would eliminate a lot of this nonsense. Why would someone want to be descreet? It's only common sense.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
GEEZ...never seen so much freaking WHINING! Classifieds died last week with the BIG EVENT and now this??? WOW!

T
TAJ Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
As many have said in many different ways..........Let us all move on, don't like the music? Hit "off", don't like the picture? Change channels - WHATEVER!!

Now, let us all go and either burn powder, reload or - anything but this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
brought it up only because at the time I thought it was petty that you whined about it, and now you are getting all stirred up about something else as petty.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by shootem
Hey ringworm, just recognized you. I met you down toward Gaffney and bought the red pad Ruger 77 .270 from you. Put a Nikon Monarch on it and it shoots 3/4" 100 yd groups with Federal factory 130's. Whoever did the bedding and trigger had a clue. Still have the 25-06 Whitworth BTW.

Can't help but think this has all been overblown thru a kind of "guilt by association". Yeah, it's a real pisser to get ripped. Been thru it. All I can say is on the deal ringworm and I had, each of us provided sufficient info to conclude the deal even though it was initiated thru another website.

Bottom line, if you're not comfortable with the terms don't do the deal.

oh your killing me.
the one with the fullfield II 4.5-14 on it right?
ouch.
man if i hadnt just sent off money for brads kimber i'd be all over the whitworth.
what a steal...i kick myself just thinking about it.

you interested in a nice remington mountain rifle?
didnt you have a twin in 375 to that rifle?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by cal74
Think you both need to go have a few drinks and get laid.

Talk about drama over nothing.

Now that sounds like a good idea......... laugh

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
No dog in the fight but if you want to know what really ticks me off, here goes. When you buy an item and you recieve it before you have time to get the payment to the seller. Don't you just hate when that happens. MOST MEMBERS CAN BE TRUSTED, JUST USE A LITTLE COMMON SENSE. I HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD QUIET A BIT AND HAVE YET LIE OR TO BE LIED TO. GUESS I AM JUST LUCKY. BY THE WAY I LIVE IN SC ALSO, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE US ALL BY ONE BAD APPLE.
Safe shooting
Doug

Last edited by tred1956; 05/23/09.

Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something Better
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
opinion of the 7mm-08 versus the 308???

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't have a dog in this fight, but as a personal preference I won't buy from or even sell to anyone that isn't man (or woman) enough to share their name, phone number(s), and address with me and I check those against each other to make sure (as well as possible on the net) they synch.

Where I'm from real men stand up on their hind legs, look you in the eye, shake your hand, and introduce themselves. In the cyber world we share here there are similar techniques that most people on the Campfire have been using for quite some time. I don't have any idea why someone would attempt to hide behind a handle or email address if they expected to buy or sell but then again... I'm old school.

This pi$$ing contest should have been taken to PM or email before it made both parties concerned look like fools.

Just one man's opinion,
$bob$

Many who have freedom have no idea where they got it....
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

173 members (260Remguy, 1badf350, 300_savage, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 270wsmnutt, 23 invisible), 16,890 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,879
Posts18,538,138
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
6 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.