Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zeNII
I think this cop's attitude about the foreign elderlly woman, who broke no laws, as the story reports she was BAC .06 which is legal even in Mexifornia here, she gets searched, stripped, put in orange and in jail by a male, apparently for the comfort and safety of the officers-it sure as hell wasn't for HER comfort, and this is all LE can say?
Wait till it is YOUR wife, and tell me then pardners~

Wake Up Already

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
She may have been patted down on the road, by a male probably either using the back of his hand or an ASP baton. This isn't out of the ordinary. You have no proof that a male, (AKA-dressed her out) stripped her down and watched her shower or dress or anything else. All your doing is taking some words and speculating.

Maybe if hubby had paid a little more attention to his driving or had the Mrs. drive, they might not of been in the situation, to begin with.

GB1

Z
zeNII Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Originally Posted by hunter1960
I think this cop's attitude about the foreign elderlly woman, who broke no laws, as the story reports she was BAC .06 which is legal even in Mexifornia here, she gets searched, stripped, put in orange and in jail by a male, apparently for the comfort and safety of the officers-it sure as hell wasn't for HER comfort, and this is all LE can say?

Wake Up Already

She may have been patted down on the road, by a male probably either using the back of his hand or an ASP baton. You have no proof that a male, stripped her down and watched her shower or dress or anything else. All your doing is taking some words and speculating.

Maybe if hubby had paid a little more attention to his driving or had the Mrs. drive they might of not been in the situation.

UNF&&& believable ctizens-there's your law enforcement ,that's what they think of your rights! Good God....

Wake Up Already [/quote]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well, then my apologies for the misunderstanding, though I still have no idea how else to take it.
Sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language.

Yes, I did recognize it as sarcasm, but that sarcasm can still be interpreted as you stating as fact this man died because he was hard of hearing. The sarcastic part of the statement was that it was alright that he did so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wake Up Already

She may have been patted down on the road, by a male probably either using the back of his hand or an ASP baton. You have no proof that a male, stripped her down and watched her shower or dress or anything else. All your doing is taking some words and speculating.

Maybe if hubby had paid a little more attention to his driving or had the Mrs. drive they might of not been in the situation.

UNF&&& believable ctizens-there's your law enforcement ,that's what they think of your rights! Good God....

Wake Up Already
[/quote]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We have a legal right to pat a person down prior to arresting them, along with prior to placing them in our LE veh's. This patdown procedure is used throughout LE across this country, with no issues. All the LEO was doing, was patting her down for weapons.

Your arguing things regarding patdowns, that are done all over this country, and have for years without issue of violation of civil rights.

As i've stated, this woman may have been wrongly held. If she was that's why we have a Civil Court process in this country. She shouldn't have a problem finding legal counsel to represent her in Fed. Crt. You don't know for 100% that this woman was dressed out, by a male, now do you?

I bet it pissed you off to be searched when you were arrested. It probably really upsets you when your probation or parole officer, makes you pee in a cup, everytime you go see them. smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hunter, he's a troll. You will never win even when you win. You are playing mental volly ball with a mental midget. Say good day, Hunter. zeN, you are an angry guy. Step away from the computer. Check your blood pressure, take your medicine. It's time for a nap. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Z
zeNII Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
You're right-you do have a so-called legal right, but you don't have a Constitutional right and your law is null and void-you are commiting a criminal act when you violate a citizen's Constitutional rights, PERIOD.
Be it known among citizens that we should be enacting JURY NULLIFICATION when we sit on juries judging cases of police misconduct, violations of citizen's rights, false arrests etc., and insist on criminal penalities for the offenders

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
After exhaustive (and continued) research into the Police Mind,

is that what you call this absurd cut and paste exercise you've been doing?

you couldn't research a dog turd, kid

and to make matters worse, you've kidnapped TRH and have some lunatic posting under his handle
Hey, I can't say I mind the fact that Zen has siphoned off some of the heat that used to be directed at me, but I challenge you to demonstrate what aspects of my opinion have been altered of late. My views on political issues have been fairly consistent over time.

'Hawk,
I said it earlier in either this or the Memorial thread: at least you argue your views coherently and based on your own thought process. You also have the ablitity to separate the men from the job and realize that there are good and bad in LEO. We may not agree on everything, but I'll give credit where it's due.

The cut-and-paste does little for me. I've said a thousand times that I'd love to be able to drive the dirty cops off the job but all he sees is "cops bad, me good". Now I'm just sitting back and laughing at how absurd it is.

George

PS
You are nothing if not consistent.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Hunter, he's a troll. You will never win even when you win. You are playing mental volly ball with a mental midget. Say good day, Hunter. zeN, you are an angry guy. Step away from the computer. Check your blood pressure, take your medicine. It's time for a nap. kwg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Your right. How's everything in Ghan. and with DynaC. going?

Z
zeNII Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z

Wake Up Already

Wake Up Already

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We have a legal right to pat a person down prior to arresting them, along with prior to placing them in our LE veh's. This patdown procedure is used throughout LE across this country, with no issues. All the LEO was doing, was patting her down for weapons.

Your arguing things regarding patdowns, that are done all over this country, and have for years without issue of violation of civil rights.

As i've stated, this woman may have been wrongly held. If she was that's why we have a Civil Court process in this country. She shouldn't have a problem finding legal counsel to represent her in Fed. Crt. You don't know for 100% that this woman was dressed out, by a male, now do you?

I bet it pissed you off to be searched when you were arrested. It probably really upsets you when your probation or parole officer, makes you pee in a cup, everytime you go see them. smile [/quote]

This is social rape, it is thuggery and people view it as thuggery, cops that search people and or arrest citizens without an extremely rational good proven reason are THUGS

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Yes, I did recognize it as sarcasm, but that sarcasm can still be interpreted as you stating as fact this man died because he was hard of hearing. The sarcastic part of the statement was that it was alright that he did so.
My sarcasm expressed my steady state of suspicion concerning a roving force of armed uniformed men under the command and authorization of government agencies.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9
You are nothing if not consistent.
laugh Thanks George.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't you educate us, as to according to ZenII or whoever you are today. This as to what are rational good reasons to arrest people? I'ld like you to list them according to your opinion?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
cops that search people and or arrest citizens without an extremely rational good proven reason are THUGS

Probable Cause?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My sarcasm expressed my steady state of suspicion concerning a roving force of armed uniformed men under the command and authorization of government agencies.

Quite the definition, sounds pretty damned dark. I had no idea I was in such danger when I left the house each day. Do they come out during the day, or only at night?

That too was sarcasm, leveled at your state of paranoia. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
cops that search people and or arrest citizens without an extremely rational good proven reason are THUGS

Probable Cause?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We've got an older General Sessions Crt. Judge in this county, who describes probable cause. This to Defendants and their Attorney's as, a crime was probably committed and your client probably committed it. The frequent fliers and their Attorney's know he's right. smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am presenting these stories and allowing the public to make up their own minds about it, all stories are referenced, these reports are already public

jeez, but you're a pompous little ass, aren't you?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He is definately a different breed Steve.

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had an FTO once that described what Probable Cause was to him specifically...."Kid, if your driving down the road at say 55 MPH and you see something out of the corner of your eye that makes you come to a screaching halt and say, What the F!ck was that. Thats Probable Cause." Always thought that was a funny way to explain it to a rookie.

With that being said, there is much more to Probable Cause than this. It has to be articulable in nature and pass scrutiny by the judge and jury, otherwise the case would get thrown out at arraignment or at the very least Preliminary hearing.

I wouldn't expect Zen to now or realize that incident to arrest we pat search everyone before placing them in the back seat of a cruiser because we don't like getting shot in the back of the head or stabbed in the neck, for those cars that still don't have cages. Research how many cops have been killed in the line of duty because of failing to do a proper pat down for weapons and contraband.

Hawkeye, on some things we agree like the quality of a Smith and Wesson .357 or a Colt Detective Special and that a Cigar while fishing in dark just seems right. The fact is, an armed society is a polite society, but anymore there are too many that can't or won't fend for themselves. So our government has seen fit to ask men and women to police for those that can't or won't do it for themselves. That is the reason this isn't like Somalia, where roaming bands of killers control every aspect of life. It's the citizens and the legislature that ask for our existance. I understand that you have a hard time trusting the police. But I would ask you, once again, to realize that there are more good ones out there, then bad. That we do a job because we feel its an honorable profession and there is nothing I like more then when I can make a victim feel safer at night. That I can help that little boy that wandered off, get back home to his frantic and scared parents and when I can send a bad guy to prison, because he has no honorable qualities and in doing so, makes the community a little bit safer at night.

I don't carry a badge around because it makes me cool and gives me power. I accept the responsibility of my badge with humbleness and humility because its a calling, just like the military. Just some random thoughts before I join my family this morning for brunch. Ryan

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I appreciate what you're saying, and I understand if your personal closeness to the subject makes it hard for you to understand my position, but I already know that cops are, for the most part, decent folks in their personal and family lives. My problem, however, is with the police force phenomenon and how it's been developing over the decades in conjunction with the changing laws on the books (along with supportive court decisions), more than with individuals working in that profession, who I assume for the most part are well intentioned in their career choice.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
this has got to be one of the most pointless and simply stupid threads in campfire history.....which considering the moron who started it isn't surprising.

what is the point? cops screw up? wow, there's a news flash!

here's another....cops are human..so what did you expect?

the fact that the screw ups are newsworthy....to the point that even a semi-literate douchebag like DPML/zeN can google them up and post them.....shows that they are the exception and not the norm.

and of course the whiner brigade has no solution and no suggestion other than the idiotically simple observation that they should not do those bad things.....well, d'uh

there is a rational discussion, which has been had several times here, about excessive militarization of police forces, which is a valid point and a disturbing trend.

But that's not this thread.....this is simply a troll making repetitive posts he lifted off prisonplanet or some similar place......and then self-importantly appointing himself to inform the populace. I'm sure his prior bad experiences with the police and prison scarred him.....but the normal folks got his point after the first couple of stories. To the extent there was a point in the first place.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (222Sako, 1lessdog, 257wthbylover, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,118
Posts18,522,864
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.