Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 106 of 173 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 172 173
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of this thread.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's funny...
laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
wink .243..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh
We could get 3000 replies out of this thread...

James Elroy Flecker

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Just waiting for JO to start talking about wanting some other guy's load again.................

Though, his refusal to actually post up the data showing what we already know is rather telling..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One for Stick.
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by Odessa
Did anyone ever determine which cartridge was the best?
Now look what you started. grin

everybody knows it's the .30-06, but it they want to spend eighty some pages on this controversy, well, WTF? its their electrons.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
six millimeter ought eight ackley improved.....it even SOUNDS fast. laugh

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yuck on the last 2 choices....

IC B3

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GeoW
7mm-08.

g

7.62 x 51

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
12.7 X 90

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Mac84
I think I tried to point that out about 60 pages ago.

I figured it should be repeated....

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Can you hunt deer with the 243AI, or 7-08, or 308, in Indiana....??!!?? laugh

Seriously though, aren't you in the process of building some sort of wildcat on wssm case for deer down there? I thought I remembered you posting about it not too long ago, but I couldn't find it with a quick search??? One of the guys I shoot with from Indiana was mentioning that pistol cartridges were legal now? (I could be completely wrong on that, but I thought that's what he was saying.)

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Art, what in the world are you talking about? My Model 7? What in heck does THAT have to do with this topic?

Have you ever even handled a Zeiss 1.8-5.5 Conquest? Mounted one on a laminate Model 7? Do you have the same arm, neck, and head geometry that I do? Didn't think so... That scope is mounted exactly in the correct position- for ME.

But I digress... Your scope mounting and being so bright you do not even know what you did... And arguing about eye relief! Were it not so pathetic it would be funny.

I will state it in simple terms: That scope mounting is unusable by any normal person. To use it requires a ridiculous contortion of anything approaching a normal human form. Your claims take you so far into space it is sad.

Your opinion of me is of no concern to me, period.
art

Art,

You are utterly, completely, sanctimoniously WRONG. If you'd ever mounted that particular scope on a M7, you'd know it. You have not done so. I doubt you've ever even touched one of those scopes. Correct?

Shall I bring in a Campfire member who has shouldered that rifle to tell you how much "contorting" they had to do? Shall we talk about how my mounting puts the scope right in the exact right spot? That if it was mounted in a cosmetically "correct" position, it would be considerably less functional?

Should I mount it to please an internet blowhard like you, Art, looking at it on a computer screen... or so that it's correct for me and oh by the way everyone who's handled it as well?

I don't doubt you have considerable expertise in these matters. But sometimes, such expertise leads to a know-it-all arrogance that is the Achilles heel of people like you, and of TryMe for that matter. YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, ART! You aren't always right!

I'm sure this will lead to yet another of your holier-than-thou posts telling me how horrible I am for setting up a rifle so that it's right for me. Yawn.

As to that punk Paul Walukewitz, I left the thread for a while after he showed up, and you made your comical U-turn on the subject of who was the loser for posting that crap. I didn't want to say something inappropriate to that little wanker publically. If I missed an actual apology, then that's great- good for him for being a man and owning what he'd done and trying to make it right. But unless it happened on this thread, there was no apology that I ever saw.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Deep breath.

Art, I'm going to help you out. Look at the picture below. That's a M700 Mountain Rifle overlaid on the M7 in question. Note how much further forward the "peak" of the comb is on the M7. That seemed to be what was freaking you guys out.

It's NOT A NORMAL STOCK IN THAT WAY. Now subtract the peak of the stock back to "normal" in your mind. Do we still have a problem? Do you owe me an apology?

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Deep breath.

Art, I'm going to help you out. Look at the picture below. That's a M700 Mountain Rifle overlaid on the M7 in question. Note how much further forward the "peak" of the comb is on the M7. That seemed to be what was freaking you guys out.

It's NOT A NORMAL STOCK IN THAT WAY. Now subtract the peak of the stock back to "normal" in your mind. Do we still have a problem? Do you owe me an apology?

[Linked Image]

Nope, 'cause the level of dumbphuckitude still stands nearly unmatched.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by BradArnett

Can you hunt deer with the 243AI, or 7-08, or 308, in Indiana....??!!?? laugh

Seriously though, aren't you in the process of building some sort of wildcat on wssm case for deer down there? I thought I remembered you posting about it not too long ago, but I couldn't find it with a quick search??? One of the guys I shoot with from Indiana was mentioning that pistol cartridges were legal now? (I could be completely wrong on that, but I thought that's what he was saying.)
Yes I am the one.
.358 WSSM (our dumb laws and all)

I'm going to make it a faux TI rifle.....already got the stock.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That scope touching the comb is some funny [bleep], nice to know he has another dumb ass that can like it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Art, what in the world are you talking about? My Model 7? What in heck does THAT have to do with this topic?

Have you ever even handled a Zeiss 1.8-5.5 Conquest? Mounted one on a laminate Model 7? Do you have the same arm, neck, and head geometry that I do? Didn't think so... That scope is mounted exactly in the correct position- for ME.

But I digress... Your scope mounting and being so bright you do not even know what you did... And arguing about eye relief! Were it not so pathetic it would be funny.

I will state it in simple terms: That scope mounting is unusable by any normal person. To use it requires a ridiculous contortion of anything approaching a normal human form. Your claims take you so far into space it is sad.

Your opinion of me is of no concern to me, period.
art

Art,

You are utterly, completely, sanctimoniously WRONG. If you'd ever mounted that particular scope on a M7, you'd know it. You have not done so. I doubt you've ever even touched one of those scopes. Correct?

Shall I bring in a Campfire member who has shouldered that rifle to tell you how much "contorting" they had to do? Shall we talk about how my mounting puts the scope right in the exact right spot? That if it was mounted in a cosmetically "correct" position, it would be considerably less functional?

Should I mount it to please an internet blowhard like you, Art, looking at it on a computer screen... or so that it's correct for me and oh by the way everyone who's handled it as well?

I don't doubt you have considerable expertise in these matters. But sometimes, such expertise leads to a know-it-all arrogance that is the Achilles heel of people like you, and of TryMe for that matter. YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, ART! You aren't always right!

I'm sure this will lead to yet another of your holier-than-thou posts telling me how horrible I am for setting up a rifle so that it's right for me. Yawn.

As to that punk Paul Walukewitz, I left the thread for a while after he showed up, and you made your comical U-turn on the subject of who was the loser for posting that crap. I didn't want to say something inappropriate to that little wanker publically. If I missed an actual apology, then that's great- good for him for being a man and owning what he'd done and trying to make it right. But unless it happened on this thread, there was no apology that I ever saw.

You're a small little clown, with a life that's a joke, and nothing left to it other than making an azz of yourself on-line.

And that's being generous.

Page 106 of 173 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 172 173

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.