-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the World's Only Living Brain Donor is gonna get his kid a gun, huh? 'Sure hope he takes his head out of his azz long enough to show the kid which end of the "gun" to put to his shoulder.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
GB1

Maser Online Happy OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Every child is different.

Exactly! Some 3 year olds aren't even able to walk and talk normally while others are speaking perfect sentences and even able to read and do things for themselves such as feed and cloth themselves. My son is VERY advanced for his age. Heck, he speaks great for his age. If only he would call me "dad" or "daddy" instead of "jayce jayce". laugh

My boy is smart enough to tell the difference between real and toy guns. He has no cap guns because those suck out loud, but he's got his fair share of squirt guns. They're mostly just his bath toys, but still he knows the difference between the two. I should of mentioned this in my OP, but better late than never right? He has had some trigger time, but I don't consider it "real" trigger time because I was holding and aiming the gun for him while he just pulled the trigger. It was my Crosman 1377 pistol he shot when it had the laser on it last year.

Anyways, my girlfriend and I have done a few "tests" with him to see how he reacts to guns and if he has learned what not to do. We put my CO2 pistol (which looks like a real handgun) on our coffee table and also put one of his squirt guns with it. He would only pick up his squirt gun and not even acknowledge the CO2 pistol. Another test we done with him was we had the CO2 pistol unloaded and with no CO2 cartridge in it and we showed him some dry firing exercises. He wasn't strong enough to pull the trigger in DA mode, but did so in SA mode. He also kept the gun pointed in a safe direction. It really surprised me because I figured I would have to be correcting his form non stop like I used to be corrected when I learned how to shoot.

I can't even describe how awsome it is to know that my kid is such a quick learner. Also awsome to know that everything I have taught him, he has learned from and will remember the rest of his life. If I do get the airsoft gun for him I was talking about, I most likely will spray paint it black so as it doesn't look like a toy like his squirt guns do and therefore he will respect it like he does with daddy's guns. smile

I swear to God this is so cool to be able to start passing on the tradition to my boy. Gonna be so cool in a few more years when he can accompany me on a rabbit hunt. laugh

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your post might could give me an ulcer, if I let it.

Hopefully, and for the sake of that poor kid, this is all just funnin' 'around and getting a rise outta the boyz.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
-- Mark Twain

Part of me lives with the wind in my face,
while the other part is barely alive.

--Mary Gauthier
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Maser
If only he would call me "dad" or "daddy" instead of "jayce jayce". laugh
Just goes to show you he has no respect for you......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Tom264
Just goes to show you he has no respect for you......

Would you respect someone who hid in a closet, and left your mom out with psycho pappy and steals your diapers?

Last edited by smithwr; 05/29/09.
IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
NOPE!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Its gotta suck Maser....nobody! not even your 3 yr old kid has any respect for you.

Kind of a Rodney Dangerfield thing, wouldnt you say...?..only for you its real life.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Why do I see a very tragic incident coming, and in the not too distant future?

Damned shame the father of the 13-year-old girl Maser start molesting didn't do what should have been done in the first place.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't PM me again.

If you have a problem reading my 'drivel'....YOU put ME on ignore...not vice versa.

If I were a man, and we were to meet up, I'd wipe my azz with you.

Come to think of it....lol....what is being a small framed chick stopping anything<grin>....

All kidding aside.....man, THINK!!

Do right by your kid....he hasn't any choices over who raises him, or the care he gets...make sense?

-- Mark Twain

--Mary Gauthier
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My boy is smart enough to tell the difference between real and toy guns.

Ok then, just make sure he locks it up when he's done with it.

IC B3

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jane ... You would eat that idiot for luch even if you weren't hungry. Maser is an eternal failure and his "offspring" is destined for failure as well... Just sit back and watch it happen ... There's no stopping fate sometimes ...

-WGM-
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by HoundGirl
Don't PM me again.

He PM'd you too huh?
Moron thinks I'm going to put him on ignore.....I dont think so.
Sometimes watching stupid is fun.

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maser ... Seriously ... The best thing you could give your kid would be to give him "up for adoption" ... That gift might actually offer him a real chance in this world ...

-WGM-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep....and he PM'd me again. I won't reply, though.....so I hope he reads his thread.

I don't like jerking off via PM...I'd rather do it out in the open for the world to witness, so as there is NO misunderstanding or misquotes.

-- Mark Twain

--Mary Gauthier
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Exactly! Some 3 year olds aren't even potty trained

And yet we have pictures of Maser wearing diapers...What is he telling us?

I also got a directive from Maserloser to put him on ignore. Why Masernutless? I actually now enjoy seeing you make a fool of yourself, openly and in front of the folks you call your friends (not)
Why don't you just go away for a couple of years, grow a brain and grow up. (man, I feel SO sorry for your girlfriend. Ahh no big deal, she will be gone soon anyways)
I did get a laugh outa Gopherhunters comment.. The worlds only LIVING brain doner.

It just seems like my Signature line just fits more and more occasions

Last edited by Ruger 4570; 05/29/09.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obviously this Maser dude is a fool for repeatedly posting senseless topics on this Forum and then getting his azz kicked for it, however I'm starting to suspect that there may also be some sort of S/M gig going on here too.

Not big on the psychoanalysis stuff, but the dictionary defines a masochist as someone who "takes pleasure in being abused or dominated: a taste for suffering".

I think this is our boy........ya' know?

Having to deal with a masochist is bad enough, but our problem here is a twofold one, since our masochist is stupid also.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Never thought of it that way.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by ConradNY
Airsoft is a pretty good idea. It operates pretty much like a real gun, but you cant get into trouble with it.

There ain't nothing "soft" about the airsoft I've messed with.

The two I've got aren't all that powerful,but they'll still leave a pretty good welt. If you're within a couple feet I could see someone losing an eyeball to one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis
Obviously this Maser dude is a fool for repeatedly posting senseless topics on this Forum and then getting his azz kicked for it, however I'm starting to suspect that there may also be some sort of S/M gig going on here too.

Not big on the psychoanalysis stuff, but the dictionary defines a masochist as someone who "takes pleasure in being abused or dominated: a taste for suffering".

I think this is our boy........ya' know?

Having to deal with a masochist is bad enough, but our problem here is a twofold one, since our masochist is stupid also.

Got a website you can share?
wink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Every child is different.

Won't be long before he's callin you a friggin retard...

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

209 members (270wsmnutt, 257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 15 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,867
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.