Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1234567
Zen:

It is just people with simple minds at work. They know what we are saying is the truth and how it really is.

They keep making rude and derogatory comments to cover up their own insecurity. What is on this forum is just a small sampling of what is really out there, carrying guns, killing people, arresting people.

I know how it feels to have a police point a loaded gun at me. It was not the gun so much as knowing that the combined IQ of the two nuts pointing guns at me was less than room temperature. For what they make, low IQ people are the only ones they can get to do police work. No intellegent person would do what they do for the money they make.

Of course, there is the fringe benefits--they get to abuse, beat, and kill people with immunity. Of course, they get all the free donuts they want, too.

I believe now, and always will, that their intention was to kill me, not for the commission of a crime they errounously thought I might have committed, but to add me to their trophy list.

Many people on this forum do not and don't want to believe what You and I, and others are saying. That is because they know it is true.

I have been arrested and charged and accused of a crime I did not commit. I was taken to jail and I am well aware of how police can and will treat someone, and how cruel they can be.

If I did not know first hand, and had seen it with my own eyes, and experienced it, I would not dare post the comments I have posted on a public forum.

But, I have lived it. I have been there. I KNOW beyond a doubt what they are capable of.

I am not writing this to talk down to LEOs and to be insulting to them. I am writing it in the hope that word will get out to millions of people who might read this.

Calling me names and crazy and making outrageous comments about my intellegence is not going to stop me. The things they say and do on confirms what I am saying is the truth.

Cyber hanky to you.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
is that zen in his lap?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
An accused is frequently not the best judge of what his exposure is to any particular crime.

A plea with a result you can live with is usually preferable to rolling the dice when you are the only one who thinks you are not guilty.

I'm not passing judgment on your particular situation, but I am saying being smart is not necessarily the same thing as being "right." Your call.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
IOW....don't even consider taking the stand and speaking to a jury!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, knew I shouldn't have done it, but every thing I write, you two confirm my point. Some people just don't ever learn. They are not capable of learning.

I guess it is better to be thought a fool than write something like the above two posts and prove it. Wherever you two live, the people are in pitiful shape for LE.

Let's see, now how are you going to turn this around? You'll find a way, but not a good enough one that I can't figure out a way to stick it to you and break it off.

I can do it because I'm smarter that either of you. The proof of that is that I don't make sarcastic and untrue comments and put people down on a public forum. I like to be nice and polite and treat people the way I want to be treated.

I know what I am, and my capabilities. I don't have to insult people and talk down to them or wear a badge to make me look like somebody. You take a piece of crap and pin a badge on him, he is still a piece of crap. The badge doesn't make him into something better than what he was originally, except now, he is a piece of crap with a badge. You two fit in there nicely.

See, I can be polite and respectful when I am treated that way by others, and also be respectful of their station in life.

Steve No, from some of your posts, I get the impression that you are a lawyer. Wouldn't you be black balled by your fellow attorneys if they saw the stuff you post here?

I thought an attorney would have more class than that. Nah, that isn't true. I have had some experiences with attorneys lately, and they are at the bottom of the class barrel

That Mac creature? I can understand why he is the way he is, but you, with a collage degree, if you are an attorney. When I was in collage, I met some real nuts, but you very easily could have been voted the head nut. Get it? Head Nut.

What I said about being courteous and polite to others, I try to be that way, but occasionally, I slip. Next week I am going to enroll in charm school, and I am sure it will make a lot of difference in how I get along with people.

Mac creature, if your fellow LE work mates saw how you fell into this pot of ###### and seemed to enjoy swimming around in it, I bet you would be drummed out of whatever it is you do.

How can anyone with a speck of decency come on here and say the things you do. I would put Konrad whatever in that class, too, but I can't spell his name. He seems to get off on looking at feelthy peectures, anyway. He is not someone I would want around my dog if she was in heat, or my male dog at all.

I bet the one with Mac in his lap is an actual picture of the Konrad. He is even telling us his IQ.

Now, you have to admit how polite and considerate I have been towards you. Denying it would make people think you were crazy.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
When I was in collage,
++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Bout wraps it up!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" guess it is better to be thought a fool than write something "

You could have stopped right there and most here would have agreed with you (about you).

I Burn While I See
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"You take a piece of crap and pin a badge on him, he is still a piece of crap. The badge doesn't make him into something better than what he was originally, except now, he is a piece of crap with a badge. You two fit in there nicely"

You take a whiner and give him the internet and he's still a whiner. Go figure?

I Burn While I See
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Mac,

It does beg the question, did you go to collage???

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"That Mac creature? I can understand why he is the way he is, but you, with a collage degree, if you are an attorney. When I was in collage, I met some real nuts, but you very easily could have been voted the head nut. Get it? Head Nut."

Too funny. You've made pletny of disparaging remarks about good folks here and claim the high road a few posts later. You are simply bi-polar and it's our fault for playing with someone who has a mental disability.

Cyber hanky to you. (BS)

I Burn While I See
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
toltecgriz:

I would have taken the pleas, just to get out from under it, except for one reason.

The arresting officer took several pretty nice guns that I had in my safe. He told me he was taking them for safe keeping and that I could get them back when I posted bond.

After he took the guns, and a few days later, I saw the actual complaint. On the complaint, it showed that he had taken the most expensive gun as evidence, a Rem LSS 700 in .300 RUM with a 3.5 X 10 X 50 Leupold, about a $1500.00 outfit.

On the papers I have, he seized it as evidence. As evidence of what, I don't know, because it and all the other guns were locked in my safe during and several months before the incident. None of the guns played any part in the incident.

Under Georgia law, all items seized as evidence are forfieted if the person is found guilty. Under Georgia law, a guilty plea, even to a lesser crime is considered a conviction, meaning that the police would keep that rifle. I can't prove it, but I think that is the reason he classified it as evidence instead of safe keeping.

So, no, whatever the outcome, I am not giving in to a bunch of thieves.

He also lied on the complaint, and when I went before the magistrate that sets bond and he asked if I understood the charges, I said that, no I don't, that they are not true and that Sargent lied on the incident report. The judge said that the Sergent was a close friend of his and they visited each other frequently and that he was sure the Sergent would't lie.

I'm sure that didn't help my position any, and when I am convicted, the Sargent will probably end up with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In all honesty I didn't George. I went to college. Some refer to it as Uni or university but never attended collage. I'm not the artsy type. smile

I Burn While I See
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Yeah, I never had the money for one of those fancy French schools. I had to settle for putting myself through good ol' UNH.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"IOW....don't even consider taking the stand and speaking to a jury!"

Issac, what other choice do I have? The ADA is going to have two witnessess in court, who were not even there when the incident happened who will swear that it happened as they said it did.

Should I just plead not guilty and let the ADA prove otherwise, when these two say I am guilty? Who is the jury going to believe?

One is the arresting officer, and the other is the detective who came back later and took my computer.

My son, who I am accused of assaulting, has spent about 6 or 7 months in jail for cocaine possession, DUI, open container, reckless driving. He also attacked 5 GA state patrol officers with a knife. In addition to the jail, he has spent 3 or 4 months in different mental hospitals and drug and alcohol treatment centers.

I am sure the ADA will call him as a witness, so it will be three witnessess that I did it against my one not guilty. My wife was there and she gave a sworn statement that my son attacked me first and that I ran from him, but I seriously doubt that anyone will believe her, either, so what can I do, just sit there and watch them tie a hangman's knot in the rope?

On thing that might be in my favor, but I don't know how to bring it out if I don't talk. My wife still talks to my son on the phone, and he is so drug and alcohol addled that he does not even remember anything about the incident. It happened in July of last year.

All the police have is his statement, and the detective who was one of the officers present told my wife that he (my son) was drunk when he was giving the statement. The detective even made a note saying that, and also saying that he saw my son still holding the knife he attacked me with. The note is signed by the arresting officer, but he dropped it and I found it. I still have it.

But, if I can't get any of this before the jury, I am sunk. I am probably sunk, anyway, but I would like to at least bail a couple of buckets of water.

You said that I lacked credability. After reading what I just wrote, I might agree with you, if I didn't know for a fact that every word is true. In this day and time, it sounds incredable and unbelievable that something like this could happen, but it did. After writing it, and reading it over, I can understand why none of the other people on here believe it, either. It sounds like a piece of fiction that I should have published.

I guess that is why I am so obsessed with it, is because although true, it is so unbelievable.

Anyway, answer the question about saying anything to the jury or just pleading not guilty and taking what ever comes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Get a lawyer....ASAP. Then, follow his suggestions.PERIOD! Believe it or not, they're trying to help you. You can work a plea deal which permits a return of your guns if the DA feels you're still competent enough to own them.

It is apparent to me there are some mental instability issues at play here and you need the help of others. Seek and accept it.

I'm feeling somewhat guilty as I think I may have overlooked a possibility that I've given short shrift to b/c of the nature and style of your delivery.

I've given the best advice I can offer you. Consider taking it.

Good luck. I'm done!

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mac84:

You are wrong about the bi-poler. There is something there, or not there, which ever way you want to look at it, but it is not bi-poler.

"it's our fault for playing with someone who has a mental disability."

That's what I have been trying to tell you all along, but you are too hard headed to listen. Who in their right mind would argue with someone who writes the BS I have been spewing for the past few weeks? I would not want to be within a thousand miles of anyone like me.

Go argue with a rock or a stump of fence post. I'm sure you will learn more and get more out of it that trying to talk to me. You don't want to back down, so you come back at me. Don't you realize that there is nothing to come back at? And it is not a mental disability. It is a mental disorder, and serious as a heart attack.

You won't win, because there is nothing I have that you would gain by winning. All you are doing is putting yourselves in the same boat with me, and that boat ain't going anywhere. I keep bailing, but it is not sinking because it is on dry land.

I have been trying to tell you that replying to my posts makes you sound even goofier than I am, but you keep right on doing it. Didn't you learn a thang in collage? Somebody on here said that you can't argue with a fool--all he would do is pull you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You will never sink to my level and I don't understand why you even try, although I am pretty smart. You can't be enjoying it. No one is that sick for enjoyment.

People used to ask me why I didn't attend Mensa meetings. My standard reply was that I didn't want to be around a bunch of people like me. My brother, who knows me pretty well, said that he could see my point.

When you are digging and you find yourself in a hole, most people know to stop digging. You don't seem to realize that, and you want to tell me you went to collage? A French collage at that?

Congratulations to Issac. He was the first to catch collAge, But NH K9 wasn't that far behind.

Oh, NH K9, I don't have a bone to pick with you. Say whatever you want and think anything you want about me. Probably your fist choice is not to think of me at all, but for some reason, you seem to want to in on the fun. I can tell you plainly, it is not fun. Of all the ones on here, I think you have the most intregrity and self respect of anyone who is playing this game, and certainly the only one I would trust to do the right thing if I were to be investigated for a crime.

I have heard that New Hampshire has some very competent LE, and I imigine you are very good at your job, probably on a par with the GA State Patrol.

I wish you would stay off here and give the others free reign before they pull you down to my level.

What I have written on other threads is truthful and actually happened to me, but why try to match wits with someone like me? I wouldn't try to match wits with a two year old, because I know I would lose. Out witting me is not a big accompolishment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
[Linked Image]

I Burn While I See
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by isaac
Get a lawyer....ASAP. Then, follow his suggestions.PERIOD! Believe it or not, they're trying to help you. You can work a plea deal which permits a return of your guns if the DA feels you're still competent enough to own them.

It is apparent to me there are some mental instability issues at play here and you need the help of others. Seek and accept it.

I'm feeling somewhat guilty as I think I may have overlooked a possibility that I've given short shrift to b/c of the nature and style of your delivery.

I've given the best advice I can offer you. Consider taking it.

Good luck. I'm done!

What I told you was good generic advice based on reading a small part of this thread. I agree with Isaac completely on what you should do. Good representation is going to help you a lot, whether you are nuts or not. I don't know of anyone who's been sorry they listened to Isaac.

Now get the hell off the internet and do whatever you have to do be well represented and do it now.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 54 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,107
Posts18,522,570
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.