-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Fuggin get over yerself, I personally know pat, and I would talk to him long before i even acknowledged your whiny ass!"

If you personally know him, all I can say is that the both of you are really desperate for friends and/or acquaintences.

Did I invite either of you to butt in? Were you invited to the party? Did someone pull your chain?

You people are so easy to bait that it not even funny. Don't bite down on something rotten looking, because it might have a hook in it and you get caught again.

You would talk to him before you would talk to me? If I have my way about it, I will never talk to any of the three of you. That much stupidy has got to be contagious.

Of course, that is the logical outcome when the only reason you are even on this earth is because of anal sex or leakage from a colostomy bag. That is guarenteed to produce something like you three.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
yet we have a passel of fools that keep trying............. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did I just get compared to colostomy bag left overs? Now that fuggin hilarious! laugh

Dipschit, you have done nothing but shine since you have been here, I personally think that your son may have been trying to put you in a Nursing home due to your deficient mind. You got violent so he called the cops on you. I'm betting the judge wouldn't allow you to represent yourself, as he made the call that you are certifiable. Honestly surprised your not sitting in the happy farm wearing a nice hug me jacket, eating friggin jello out of a bowl. You are living proof that Alzheimer's is very detrimental to people. best thing the Judge could have done would have been to lock you up for your own safety. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Colostomy bags. Yep, I used to get some of those in my MRE's.

Never tried to build a man out of one though...

I can't give it much thought today. I am too busy grieving over having my website removed from my signature line frown

Last edited by SevenOaks; 05/30/09.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I know I am happy when I pull a trigger...

smile

Me too!

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ah Hell, here we go, they have now Identified that the cop that shot the plain clothes officer was white, and plain clothes cop was Black, ol' Charlie Rangel is raising big stink over it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Errol Louis
You never read this headline: 'Black cop shoots white cop'

Friday, May 29th 2009, 10:29 PM

Many will assume that the killing of Officer Omar Edwards was the result of a tragic but honest mistake, an accident with no malice or racial bias at work.

That would be a reasonable conclusion - and a dead wrong one.

There is nothing reasonable about the fact we never see black or Latino cops accidentally gunning down white undercover officers, but the reverse has been true in several high-profile cases.

It's true that Edwards may have violated Patrol Guide procedures by wheeling around with a weapon in his hand instead of instantly freezing and dropping his gun when ordered to do so.

The officers who killed Edwards may have violated policy, too. We don't know what kind of warning was shouted, and the fatal bullet reportedly entered Edwards' back, raising questions about why and when he was seen as a deadly threat.

For now, we must leave it to departmental investigators and the courts to sort out what happened.

But even before the evidence is in, what every New Yorker can do is acknowledge - and battle - the malicious myth that most black men are up to no good and likely to commit criminal violence.

It's a mindset that leads the public to believe nuts and fraudsters - most recently, Bonnie Sweeten of Florida, who set off a national search by falsely telling FBI agents she and her daughter had been kidnapped by two black men in a Cadillac.

The story wasn't true - and Sweeten faces criminal charges for lying - but America fell for it hook, line and sinker, launching national Amber alerts. In a similar case, a campaign worker named Ashley Todd last year falsely claimed a 6-foot-4 black man carved a "B" (for Barack Obama) into her cheek. That, too, was a lie.

And so was the 1994 tale spun by Susan Smith of South Carolina, who said a black bogeyman carjacked her two sons - who, it turned out, had died when Smith killed her children by rolling her car into a lake.

This isn't South Carolina or Pittsburgh or Florida: We New Yorkers like to pride ourselves on being tolerant and sophisticated. But we, too, are susceptible to the bias trap.

One news headline described Edwards as "mistaken for a thug" - a reminder of the slurs cops throw around on the job and off. People get classified as thugs, perps, skells, punks and worse.

An onslaught of gangsta rap and other cultural garbage bolsters the bias. We pay a heavy price by letting racist imagery, words and accusations slosh around society unchecked and unchallenged.

In the tense, split-second needed to separate a cop from a crook on a dark street, those myths may have cost a good man his life.

elouisnydailynews.com

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
hey, its New York.

Sam......

Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
ltppowell,
I'm not on the job, I see my post may read that way. I do hang around and shoot with a bunch of 'em, but I'm just a plain ol' taxpaying fool.
------------------------

We all know the basis of the problem is the extremely high murder rate and crime rates committed young black men.

The politicians and similar bottomfeeders (Rev. *spit* Al) will do what they always do, but that doesn't change the crime rates.

IIRC it was 4 years ago, similar deal but on the subway, and the on-duty cop was black. The off-duty cop was black and thankfully survived.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (007FJ, 21, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,916
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.