Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If this were to actually go down, I can't see real Americans putting up with it. I think even our professional politicians would know that this could be the fuse to a very large powder keg......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I hope these tea parties grow to a point that it interferes with daily life and business across the nation on the day that it takes place. This should get their attention. If a large percentage of working white folk are at the tea parties during work hours they won't be able to ignore us anymore. We have all the power in this country but we are surrendering it to non-working non-productive people. When the mule quits pulling the plow nothing can get done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Plinker
TEA PARTY!!

Blanket Party!!!

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Has Georgia reaffirmed it's 10th amendment right? Here in Tx, Rick Perry did just after Obama was elected. During that speech, he even mention secession. Although in doing so, he also said that he didn't see where secession was necessary, Yet.

If the American public doesn't wake up soon we won't even have a chance to to start righting the ship in 2012. They'll have skewed the rules so far in their favor that we'll be stuck with this communist crap for decades. I fear for my daughter's future.

Thanks to the GOP for putting up mr. liberal John McCain, thus keeping a huge chunk of conservative voters at home and letting this commi in the white house!

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
None of you have ever been "LEO'S",....or served in the "Military"

....and have any sorta' remote clue as to what any of this means.

buncha' damn racists,.....

........chuckle

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ignoring the Obvious

Link: http://www.americanpatrol.com/

Obama's Anti-Drug Plan Excludes Fencing
Washington Post-- June 6
Vehicle barrier along border in Arizona leaves opening for vehicles. No Border Patrol could be seen in the area -- Taken June 3, 2009 by American Border Patrol
Anti-Drug Plan Set For Mexican Border
The Obama administration released yesterday a counter narcotics strategy for the U.S.-Mexico border that calls for deploying new technology, stepping up intelligence gathering and increasing interdiction of ships, aircraft and vehicles that are smuggling drugs, gun and cash.
National Southwest Border Counternarcotics Strategy
Chapter 3: Between Ports of Entry
Strategic Goal
Substantially reduce the flow of illicit drugs, drug proceeds, and associated instruments of violence across the Southwest border.
Strategic objectives
1. Enhance intelligence capabilities associated with the Southwest border.
2. Interdict drugs, drug proceeds, and associated instruments of violence at the ports of entry, between the ports of entry, and in the air and maritime domains along the Southwest border.
3. Ensure the prosecution of all significant drug trafficking, money laundering, bulk currency, and weapons smuggling/trafficking cases.
4. Disrupt and dismantle drug trafficking organizations.
5. Enhance counter drug technologies for drug detection and interdiction along the Southwest border.
6. Enhance U.S. � Mexico cooperation regarding joint counter drug efforts.
American Patrol Report observation: No mention of the fence, the only thing that really works. This should be their strategic objective: "Build a fence to stop illicit drugs from crossing in the first place."
Video See The Fence and the Mexican Drug War

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/06/09.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry I could not post the pic of the "Gate" left, that mentioned in the article.

nutsoid folk guard us.

....that mean the sane should COWER?

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
None of you have ever been "LEO'S",....or served in the "Military"

....and have any sorta' remote clue as to what any of this means.

buncha' damn racists,.....

........chuckle

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Ignoring the Obvious

Link: http://www.americanpatrol.com/

Obama's Anti-Drug Plan Excludes Fencing
Washington Post-- June 6
Vehicle barrier along border in Arizona leaves opening for vehicles. No Border Patrol could be seen in the area -- Taken June 3, 2009 by American Border Patrol
Anti-Drug Plan Set For Mexican Border
The Obama administration released yesterday a counter narcotics strategy for the U.S.-Mexico border that calls for deploying new technology, stepping up intelligence gathering and increasing interdiction of ships, aircraft and vehicles that are smuggling drugs, gun and cash.
National Southwest Border Counternarcotics Strategy
Chapter 3: Between Ports of Entry
Strategic Goal
Substantially reduce the flow of illicit drugs, drug proceeds, and associated instruments of violence across the Southwest border.
Strategic objectives
1. Enhance intelligence capabilities associated with the Southwest border.
2. Interdict drugs, drug proceeds, and associated instruments of violence at the ports of entry, between the ports of entry, and in the air and maritime domains along the Southwest border.
3. Ensure the prosecution of all significant drug trafficking, money laundering, bulk currency, and weapons smuggling/trafficking cases.
4. Disrupt and dismantle drug trafficking organizations.
5. Enhance counter drug technologies for drug detection and interdiction along the Southwest border.
6. Enhance U.S. � Mexico cooperation regarding joint counter drug efforts.
American Patrol Report observation: No mention of the fence, the only thing that really works. This should be their strategic objective: "Build a fence to stop illicit drugs from crossing in the first place."
Video See The Fence and the Mexican Drug War

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And your personal experience in this is??? Why is it the only [bleep] thing that you ever print is what someone else has written?

Do you have any personal involvement in any of these issues? Other then the fact that you live in the same state in which it's happening?? This is the same as citizens in three other states.

Have you ever been involved in any type of drug interdiction or LE involvement regarding illegal immigrants or those involved in this type of activity??

What Obama has recommended is probably at the advisement of the USBP or DHS. You've had eight years of prior Repub. border control, by a former border state Gov. was it any better then versus now?? There isn't anything wrong with the six ideas that were submitted. If you check this is no different then what any of the former presidents have stated.

This from a person who has no experience in LE or counter drug operations. You go ahead and tell the country and everyone on this site, how it should be done. You don't have a clue nor any hands on experience in this area. Please tell me and everyone else here what your experience and training in this area is??

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crossfire.

Oops.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hate Obama more than words can express.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a bold move. And a calculated one.

Why bother buying votes when you can dictate them. Money saved can further "stimulate" the ACORN nuts, all the way to orgasm if needs be.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
And the Republican response is??

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SAKO75
"I remain committed to continuing the fight for citizenship verification. In the coming days, I will consider every option available to the state, including the possibility of legal action."
In the mean time, and regardless of the outcome of legal action, the governor should issue orders that the practice continue, and instruct the state police to arrest any federal agents who attempt to make arrests in connection with the practice. The Constitution places responsibility for preventing election fraud in the hands of the states.

--------------------------------------------------

Someday soon this will have to be the way that states operate -the feds are out of control.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am in for this asap. I would recommend cutting of the 50 states our forefathers bled to acquire and move them to Mexico.

Originally Posted by keephuntin
It is time to show the libs the door. Lets cut off a chunk of what is left of our country and be done with them!

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
Originally Posted by Plinker
TEA PARTY!!

Blanket Party!!!

Necktie party?

PB

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks like Jawja is going to be embroiled in politics the next go-around.

the Sec of State and a North Georgia Congressman are running, as are others in the repub. stable. prior demo Gov. is said to be interested in regaining the job.

interesting times for Georgia.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

458 members (10Glocks, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 42 invisible), 1,848 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,418
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.