Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 126 of 173 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 172 173
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DanAdair

Last I heard any news of SRP, there was serious consideration to level it and build appartments frown

Now that is really a shame.
It is one of my favorite tracks.
frown

I wonder why they don't keep it open, with all the drag racers up that way??

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

HR IC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm thinking that we need to plan a regional get together one of these days Ingwe laugh

Reserve the group use sight up Big Creek and fish and drink our asses off.. Did I mention that there's a 200 yard range across the street and 1st rate rock hunting all over that country?? Maybe Maygan could hold Sam's hair while he's blowing haw in the river (feedin fish)

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dang Dan.....that pizza is no joke....I think I know what I'm whipping up for supper tomorrow night.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, that pizza looks awesome!
yum...

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was hearing that since its the last IHRA track in the US, and becuase the stands were too close to the drag strip, they were getting serious about making it 1/8th mile. They really looked into moving the stands back, but thet meant trashing the 1/2 mile roundee-round track. That'd be a shame, because that summ-bitch is a Horsepower Hogg. We stuck the bosses 16:1 350 in Jeds car AFTER we couldn't hold a track record just for fun one trip. That Sr. Tech must've been a real Mouthbreather... You fire a car like that up rolling off the scales and its 100 Db louder than any other "Sportsman" teching in and it should be a hint. Or that pissed off 2000 RPM barely idling cackle that big compression engines are known for... Now that kind of schitt is expected in Cranbrook laugh First rule of Cranbrook is, you run with whatever class has the same tire and ride height, and then there is no rules...

I'm Irish...

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

[Linked Image]

Damn, that looks good.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was hearing that since its the last IHRA track in the US, and becuase the stands were too close to the drag strip, they were getting serious about making it 1/8th mile. They really looked into moving the stands back, but thet meant trashing the 1/2 mile roundee-round track. That'd be a shame, because that summ-bitch is a Horsepower Hogg. We stuck the bosses 16:1 350 in Jeds car AFTER we couldn't hold a track record just for fun one trip. That Sr. Tech must've been a real Mouthbreather... You fire a car like that up rolling off the scales and its 100 Db louder than any other "Sportsman" teching in and it should be a hint. Or that pissed off 2000 RPM barely idling cackle that big compression engines are known for... Now that kind of schitt is expected in Cranbrook laugh First rule of Cranbrook is, you run with whatever class has the same tire and ride height, and then there is no rules...

Sounds like fun stuff, Dan.
I gotta guy that works for me is really into drag racing.
He goes up to Boise(Firebird Raceway) quite often.

You two would get on splendidly, methinks.

James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Serious Beer Chow...

You should see what I can to with a pork butt roast, red spuds, and sauerkraut.

I eat better hunting and fishing than I do the rest of the year, thats for sure wink The Dutchies and grill get popular in the summer too, because with 3 daughters and an Old Lady, I spend too much money on tampons to pay for an Air Conditioner. So cooking outside keeps the house cooler.

I'm Irish...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tim, I used to work for Flinchbaugh's Engine Machine before I was a plywood slave. We sponsored more than a few cars at Montana Raceway Park, which is about the finest oval track I've ever been at... Its 1/4 mile around the inside, and banked at 12 degrees. We've been racing on asphalt in the Flathead since 1949 (MRP is track #3 in the area) I've wheeled a few stockers, and crewed many more. Never got into it too hardcore, rifles has always been a priority hobby.

And there's only one thing I like better than sex........

And thats [bleep]'

I'm Irish...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dan,
I know what you mean about the hobbies!
I was hardcore into Motorcycle racing(mostly at Portland) and then I got into rifles...

Now, with Miller Motorsports in SLC, I may have to sell a few rifles and get back into racing.

Decisions, Decisions!
grin

James Elroy Flecker

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You may find that you have the same problem as many of us...

You're not 18 anymore laugh

I'm Irish...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That ain't no kidding.
grin

My last race crash on the bike(6 years ago) I went down doing about a 100mph? I was sore for a while!

Just don't heal like I used to...

James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dang Dan that pizza looks goooooood. Ma and Paw in law are here which caused me to drink enough PBR last night to forget how to spell it. Wish I would have known we were posting dinner picks. Just made up a big ol pile of BBQ pulled deer roast. Pretty darn good on one of those Montana Wheat bbq rolls.

We are suppose to go to Yellowstone tomorrow so I think I will pull out the dutch oven and make me a pizza while I attempt to fish the blown out Madison smile

"It's my main love for all things Ackley. Plus the dude was cool before cool was cool."

SH08
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Blown out rivers huh??

North Fork, above Big Creek last weekend

[Linked Image]

Boat launch at Coal Creek, no its not a lake access

[Linked Image]

Lots of trash still going down the river, hell I saw part of a house hung up on the Old Steel Bridge yesterday

I'm Irish...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
No matter how tough you think you are, there's somebody tougher in the Yaak. They have like super-power retard strength up there.

Super-power retard strength...request permission to log that in my politically incorrect memory banks... grin
Ingwe
i have a stepson thats allways bragging he has retarded power. i told him he's just retarted

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The girl in the picture with the dog is my youngest stepdaughter. I've called her Short-Bus for years. When she was tying that 60 Lbs wagon onto her bike with a rubber snake I asked her "What could go wrong there??" She said "Nuffin...."

I'm a firm believer that a kid has to learn some of lifes lessons on their own... As for the dumbass lab mutt, landing on his head might make him smarter laugh

I'm Irish...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dan,

That was one serious pizzeria! A heart attack pizza! Lols!

MtnHtr

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm fearless... Although it has a lower BC than a thin crust, I think sheer mass makes up for something laugh

Besides, I'm not planning on being here for the adult diaper years anyways.

I'm Irish...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
This thread has finally turned worth reading in the last 4 pages. Nothing like beer, pizza, racing, women and rifles. 5 reasons to go on living!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by ingwe
No matter how tough you think you are, there's somebody tougher in the Yaak. They have like super-power retard strength up there.

Super-power retard strength...request permission to log that in my politically incorrect memory banks... grin
Ingwe
i have a stepson thats allways bragging he has retarded power. i told him he's just retarted

Friend has a son that is as strong as an ox...........and damn near as smart!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 126 of 173 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 172 173

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.