Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm mad as hell and don't want to see my country bombed by persons who's single act of total self destruction is commited to honor their god. Radical Muslim terrorists are the most dangerous creatures on earth. These men fully believe that in dying and taking their enemy with them will bring them eternal life. So how do you stop them? You can kill them but first you must identify them and prove their intended act is going to happen... darned hard to do. We can get rid of all muslims in this country and not allow any more in... impossible and totally un American. So hows this for a solution, first a little back ground: Pres. Ford signed a presidental edict banning any agency of the US government from being involved in assinations of forgin citizens. <P>So George W can repeal this law with a stroke of his pen. Next he vows in public that any forgin terrorist that kills himself to kill others and is identified puts his whole family at risk of being assinated no guestions asked. Harsh this may seem but it could deter some of these radicals if we made good on this promise a few times.<P>Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The really sad thing is that citizens don't even know why we were attacked! Do you think they hate the US. because of blacks, Irish, Italian, Germans, Catholics etc.? They despise us because of our Isreal policy. Take this test, turn on any news program and see how many times you are forced to hear about Israel. I am an American, I am sick and tired of hearing about Isreal every single day, on every single news program! I am sick and tired of my taxes suporting these people. Now we are being attacked because of our policy towards Israel. This won't change with the current heavy jewish makeup of Congress and news media. We better start getting used to being attacked. I hate to say this stuff, but so many boneheads don't even know why we were attacked! Call me a bigot if you like, what I have stated is absolute fact. [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Considering the cost to operate any large piece of war equipment for one day, how about a $1,000,000 reward for any terriost leader, for anyone bringing him in dead or alive. The leader would never feel safe among anyone. All would become afraid to be a leader. A million bucks sways a lot of minds and carries a lot of weight with people who would be in a terriost camp. They all want something better and a million provides much better for anyone. -- no

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What kind of religion believes in killing others of any religion? Religion is man made, ever see a preacher that didn't want something besides saving your soul? Ever see a preacher that didn't want a bigger better church? Ever see a preacher that didn't look forward to retirement and want more money? I don't have to go through a preacher to reach my God! Yes, there are good preachers but more con men that just have a job. I have set in a Whata Burger and listened to seminary students talking about how to beat taxes, how to beg more offerings. This is religious training today? That's a profession, not a calling. When I meet a real preacher I will be on the front row. He won't have to beg offerings or gifts, the congrigation will give for his preachings from the only word we have, the bible. Schuler used to be that man but has changed like the others.<BR>Rule number one, never talk politics or religion.<BR>Rule number two, see rule number one! -- no

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The terrorists who did this hate the US because we are present in force in their region; i.e. in Saudi Arabia, the Gulf, etc. They would hate us if Israel never existed!<BR>Our presence in a real sense impedes them from taking over their countries and turning them into closed, radical islamic, states. Becasue we are there, they are forced to face the strengths, material and spiritual, of a world not rooted in their piss-ant ideas. They cannot win in any open competition and must close themselves off from the facts to survive.<BR>Finally, we are there because it is the US interest to assure Western access to oil and to bolster more moderate leaders that keep such anti-US radicals from dominating the whole Arab world.<BR>The US should be pulling together to get past this crisis and get on with the tough job of running down the perpetrators and their ilk. It only divides us and gratifies these cowardly killers to adopt their propaganda on Israel. 1B

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Need One:<P>The reward is a tried and true idea, but we already had $5million out on Bin Laden and it hasn't produced him. Yet.<P>Headhunter:<P>I'm sure Israelis are tired of suffering terrorists attacks on a near daily basis, but they do and they survive. They are a very tough, intelligent people and practically our only friends in that area of the world. I admire them greatly and you can bet your bottom dollar that our intelligence forces are using theirs even as I write this. And, I would not be at all surprised if they help us in a major way to "solve" this act.

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Say what you want, but the Izzies are not the bad guys. You talk about that oil, it was AMERICAN and British companies that found, developed and started producing it. If not for them it might still be hidden under the sand and they would still be ignorant dirt poor sand fleas, give it a rest, they are an ungratfull and hatefull people with few redeeming features.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You stop them by incinerating a few of the countries that Harbor them and give them aid, as in the use of Nuclear weapon's against them. Its only a matter of time before they park them in our cities anyway.<P> The time is now for their use. I'd rather have our society survive and our children have a future then their's. I dont care about them ; They, Iran,Iraq,Sudan,Libya,Aghganistan,Syria,and other's to be determined, have forfitted their right's to live among civilized Nation's. They should be given an Ultimatim, a chance to surrender, and if they dont their should be surgical nuclear strikes to eliminate them as threats against us...............10

"Like with any House of Prostitution we ought to charge admission at the United Nations building"

"Even better, we should bulldoze it down and put a public shooting range in its place." "We'd be a safer country for it".
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I like 10pt's idea but without the nuclear weapons.

<A HREF="http://TheSouthernOutdoorsman.com" TARGET=_blank>TheSouthernOutdoorsman.com</A>
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
We simply do not have the conventional asset's at our disposal to properly pursue this war. We must "up the ante" or our children will be fighting it 15 years from now.<P> There is a childish outlook among Americans that we have the conventional forces to do "anything we want, anywhere". We dont ; We just cant whistle up 500,000 troop's and send them on a crusade across the Atlantic. We dont have the shipping, the infrustructure, the firepower, the ability to project enough conventional power to even take a country Like Iran.<P> 1st off we would need the help of our so-called "friends in the Gulf" which we wont get. We would have to fight them too, They simply wont let us use their land and airspace to properly conduct this war. Hell, half of em are probably Danceing to Allah right now anyway.<P> But it doesnt matter. Our fight isnt against Islam or any other race of people. Its against "Known States that have, and still do, harbor terrorist's that are bent on destroying us".<P> We must neautralize, and/or, destroy them or be destroyed ourselves. Damn why dont people see that Do you think that if they had a suitcase "Low-Yeild" nuke they wouldn't have used it ? Would it have even caused more destruction then what happened anyway ? Well friends five years from now they will have those nuke's and our cities will be in flames. Five years from now every tin-pot dictatorship will have the strategic means to deliver missiles to our shore's.<P> With Nuke's or chem-Bio-weapons.<P> Is that the future we want for our children ?<P> We have the means to act now ; We have the weapon's. The best defense is a good offense. ATTACK...........NOW!!!!!!!

"Like with any House of Prostitution we ought to charge admission at the United Nations building"

"Even better, we should bulldoze it down and put a public shooting range in its place." "We'd be a safer country for it".
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WOW, ---- WOW, WOW! Ever wonder what caused the moon and other planets to look like they do? Didn't I,(a common civilian), hear Husane is building nuclear weapons and developing biological substances, even after we were there and kicked his fannie. Why does our government not finish a conflict, ever!! Why is this monster still in power doing the same things he always did? Who is in charge of this crap that lets our young men get killed for nothing. Who blows the whistle and says enough, we will go home now, yall play nice now. -- no<P>I was offered a job in Libia or Peru, my choice to go there and drill oil wells when our government was forcing the oil business out of the states with taxes and regulations. It was very good paying jobs and I turned them down because I was not allowed to take a gun or knife. A country that controls and regulates people that close, is not for me. Many of my friends went to Arabia and taught them how to drill wells, which they did and are very rich from American dollars. The middle East can buy up America, just as several other countries which we helped. Americans think we have the best of everything, I would suggest you take a look at the new and modern cities in other countries. We are becoming second rate with our own dollars. The gourmet foods of the world are going to other countries. Checked out a can of salmon lately?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1B and T Lee are right. These people hate us, with or without Isreal. We are a Christian nation. They will not tolerate any religion but Islam. Remember the '91 Gulf War? Our troops were not allowed to take Bibles along when they went to defend Suadi Arabia! Old Testament was fine, but no New Testament. Just as Satan is afraid of Christ, they are afraid of Christian influence. <P>I agree with 10pt, but only as far as nuking known terrorist camps or sites. We can't go turning all these countries into parking lots. I'd love to, but in a world full of do-gooders, it's not an option. Blow up these sites, and keep blowing up any terrorist sites wherever they're found. Libya, Afghanistan, or Ireland. It's time the world learns that the U.S. is not to be trifled with. A terrorist is a terrorist. I don't care what "cause" they serve, they cannot be tolerated. That goes for the ALF, or PETA. Burning down a McDonalds because they serve beef is the act of a terrorist. Blowing up abortion clinics or killing doctors who perform abortions are acts of terrorism. I'm a God fearing Christian who believes in the right to life, but a spade is a spade is a spade. Terrorism cannot be tolerated.<BR>7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The answer to the question is to kill them.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Better make sure the Russians and Chinese are at least neutral. They also have vested interests in that part of the world. <P>I agree in principal, but it's not that easy. We had better make sure we don't start down a slippery slope that ultimately involves much more powerful nations. This building of consensus among the world powers will take time and irrefuteable proof. <P>It is definately time to use cold, calculating judgement. Then, execute the plan to it's fullest.<P>Nukes sound good but I fear we will be opening Pandora's box. This is a last resort weapon much as it was in Japan.<P>To our servicemen and women, godspeed and good luck.<P>Westman

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Remove every proven or known terrorists blood line from this planet, offer rewards or bounties on these beasts and put the fear of God in their hearts. They fear not for them selfs but they better know that all members of their family will be targets with prices on each and every one of their heads. Will they want mamma and the babies killed for their selfish act of martyerdom? It's time to take off the politically correct kid gloves and smash these animals into dust. Those who can't stomach such action... stay home and keep the home fires burning.<P>Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Westman please read your history sir; Those two Atomic weapons were used as soon as they were available in WWll, to force an end to the war.<P> Pandoras Box is already opened. Go ask the ghost's in Manhatten Island. Your country just suffered the worst attack by a foreign enemy in our history.......10

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I might add that the opinion's of the Chinese and the Russian's are immaterial. We will shortly have a Missile defense system anyway so the Chinese arent even worth talking to.<P> What do you think the Russian's would have already done if these bastards ran Jet planes into the Kremlin ? Ever wonder why they never did ?<P> Because the Russian's would have responded with nuclear weapon's thats why. Now why would Russia or China wish to go against the overwhelming Strategic Nuclear detterrant of the U.S. for the sake of some worthless Terrorist harboring state ?<P> All those Ohio class sub's and all those Trident-ll missile's, and nobody knows where they are.<P> And we wouldnt even need to touch are strategic arsenal. Even Type-ll Tomohawk's set on Low blow would be enough to decapitate the Political entities that are bent on destroying us by harboring these Terrorist's, enough to incinerate their weapon's of mass destruction, their Nuc plants, their infrustructure, their military structure and equipment.<P> Make one country an example and give the other's 24 hours to see the light. Thats 21'st Century War, whether we admit it or not.<P> I dont care about them ; I dont care about their casualities. Its us or them, which is it going to be ?........10

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
to quote Lt John Rico Starship Troopers.<BR>Kill em! Kill em all!<P>tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
7mmbuster- I've heard references lately from a few sources about what Bibles were allowed during Desert Shield/Desert Storm amd I can honestly say it was never mentioned to me or anyone I know of!! I went over there on 5 different trips beginning before Kuwait was invaded( I left from my first trip the day after Kuwait was taken), through the conflict, and after the main show was over and never once heard anything of Bible censorship. I am not trying toi say what you say is untrue, but I wonder if it isn't "urban legend".<P>Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's been said many, many times before. "revenge is a dish best served cold".<P>My hope is that there is a very cold, calculated and prolonged response to this act, and for all terrorist acts that occur in the future, no matter whom they are directed against. <P>I would hope there are not any reprisals until there is a great body of evidence against the perpetrators of this monstrosity. Then, let us strike accurately, and decisively. Again and again and again. <P>This is not going to be just our war, but will be our childrens war, and perhaps our childrens childrens war as well. And so, while I am not a religious man - at best merely an agnostic, I cannot, or do not pray. But I do hope that there is some peace for the victims of September, and will be eventually for their families and friends. However, I also hope that images of these events will be used to stir the blood of all citizens of the world, for years and years to come.<P>Find the ones responsible. Kill them. If they have any friends, kill them too.<P>Scott

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, 6mmbrfan, 16penny, 14 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,966
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.