-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Hey all I just wanted to publicly acknowledge BigPapax3 and the wonderful man/husband/father/provider he is. 12 years ago today, we stood together in front of all of our friends and my multitude of relatives, in a Gazebo on the shoreline of Lake Ontario, and professed our love for each other, promising to be partners in life forever. We have been through a lot Papa and I, loss of my dad, his brother-in-law and several other "old timers" in our lives. We have been through the loss of a baby, whom we never got to meet, but look forward to meeting when we get to heaven, and through the discussions with the doctors when we were told we would not be able to have children "naturally". We then went through the beauty of giving our lives over the Jesus Christ together, and beginning our lives as a new couple in Christ. The Lord led us to our Anthony, who at 9 years old, looked about 6 and had been through things that I had never dreamed about even in my wildest nightmares. We went through the joy of him calling us mom and dad for the first time and on 12/20/2001 the law caught up with our hearts and made us his official Mom and Dad. We then witnessed in amazement Gods love for us by then sending us Cora and Tommy (now 7 and 5) the "natural" way which the doctors assured us would not happen. We have been through about every financial hardship that you can imagine, and my loving husband has worked two jobs for longer than I can remember (I am 47 ya know and the memory fades quick) and has sold and reassembled his gun collections more times than I can count so that he could make sure we - his family - were not only just provided for, but so that we did not want for anything. In all of this he has shown me the love of nature that he has had since being a small child and taught me to love fishing, and hunting in a way I never thought I would.. he has raised our children to love and respect the outdoors and wildlife, and to be thankful for all that God has provided us with. It amazes me each day that this man, this big 6 foot 6 bear of a man, could love so sweetly and kindly and have such a huge heart.

I love you Papa and I pray that we our lives here on this earth last for a very very long time so that I can continue to bask in the warmth of your love and your gentle loving spirit. I also am so thankful that when our lives here on earth are done, we have the promise of our Lord that we will be able to spend eternity together free from all of the troubles of this world. You are the Love of my life and Happy Anniversary my honey.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I Love you too Honey !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
a good partner,a good rifle,and a good dog will get you through life in fine fashion.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,112 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,775
Posts18,495,739
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.