-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah, I see the lying, sackoshit is back. Folks, if you want to have some fun and an idea of the sociopath were are dealing with in MocassinJoe, just go to his profile and dig up his crap. He's been caught in more lies than a democrat on steroids, been kicked out of here under many handles and fairy tales and over on Accurate reloading, where he's posted kills of animals claiming to be his own, insulted wives and family from behind the safety of his computer. His real name is Terrence Murphy, self proclaimed "Reverend" (I assume from our Lady of divine Flatulence). Two buffalo? hmmm the last time it was only one, but I guess when one is a pathological liar, it's hard to keep up, but here's a convenient link for the folks at home to see that in addition to being a LIAR, you are a seasoned BIGOT as well: Joe's Lies

Welcome back Terrence, I need to practice. BTW, I'll be in PA next week and you can ask Retreever as to where I'll be if you want to take care of this in person you lying scumbag. Cheers, jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hell I was hoping for some of those fireworks on the 4th but still always gives me a thrill to bury under your skin like a TseTse.
BTW I noticed in your norm style of chest thumping you chose once again to post away from answering my question as to just how much DG you really have put in the salt and attack another poster character. Remember we'll all stand before some sort of alter on judgement day...I'm at peace with my Lord and am his humble servant continueing to pray for your sole. Rev.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MoccasinJoe1
Hell I was hoping for some of those fireworks on the 4th but still always gives me a thrill to bury under your skin like a TseTse.
BTW I noticed in your norm style of chest thumping you chose once again to post away from answering my question as to just how much DG you really have put in the salt and attack another poster character. Remember we'll all stand before some sort of alter on judgement day...I'm at peace with my Lord and am his humble servant continueing to pray for your sole. Rev.

OK, I'll bite; EVERYBODY here knows how many buffalo I've shot: TWO that's it. As far as the bottom of my shoes are concerned, I'm sure the Lord has better things to pray about lol. BTW, you might ask for some "divine guidance" when it comes to writing skills & grammar. Character, you? lol jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Sorry I was away at camp and just now home for a few hours then back up there for the weekend.
*writing skills/grammar I haven't any nor do I contend to have them
Well what do you know we have something in common...two cape buffalo to our credit...I have however made 9 trips to Namibia one to Tanzania's Selous and another one to Zimbabwe..... how many safaris is it you've been on again????? It slips my mind at the moment.
God forgive me I just love to rain on your parade.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nine trips and just two buff, gee that's too bad, but I guess the old Delps Road Mansion in Bath Pa just can't hold any more trophies, including that "sole leopard". Oh I forgot that's the one where we all caught you in that lie and ridiculed you so bad you stayed away for over a year. That link on the previous post is there to remind you Terrence. Then again you could ask the school principal where you work to let you store them where you store your janitorial supplies lol.
jorge

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
some imagination you got there George...........I have better things to do than trade digs with an over age has been. Just wanted to stop by an bury under your skin a tad...like to keep you festering...keep spending your time on the boards trying to impress all with your wealth of African hunting experience (all 2 trips)...I'm packing for yet another trip to Na.,RSA....where are you going on safari other than in your memory?????????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yo JOE! Now why in the world would you even want to jump on Jorge about Cape Buffalo? Say, I for one wouldn't mind seeing pictures of your safari's. Chances are I will never get over there to hunt those Dagga Boys but it doesn't hurt me to read others who made the trip. OK bring on those pictures please!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
do a search they've been posted here before back in '07 thread was something like "Steve and Joe's marvelous safari"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tonk: Just look at his postings and you'll find his buff. You'll also find he's a sociopath, a pathological liar and a cancer on this site that has been banned numerous times under a variety of other names.

Hey Terrence, under my skin? LOl! I just get my rocks off publicly embarrassing your lying ass and OH! how I've enjoyed getting you kicked out of here what is it now three times and four times over on AR? Just keep posting sooner or later you'll hang yourself. jorge

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
banned?????????????????? Oh not me :>)

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
.I have better things to do than trade digs with an over age has been. Just wanted to stop by an bury under your skin a tad...like to keep you festering

Pretty troll-like behavior IMO but you've been nailed enough times for that you are likely used to the shoe fitting.

Now, I do not have, nor am I likely to have any African experience any time soon for several reasons none of which include the means to do so and while this thread has been a bit contentious I've learned a bunch about large bore bullets and cartridges. While there has been some disagreement about details the posters here seem to generally agree that a lever gun can do the job but is not the best tool for the job unless you have a surfeit of safaris to give it a try ala Col Boddington.

Of course, you simply came in to stir the pot and not actually add anything to the conversation. Nice to see your slurs about Jorge's wife have been removed by Rick and I hope you received some sort of caution about it. Behavior like that would be shameful to most people but I suspect not to you. It's all I've come to expect from your ilk. frown

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, this cat's a real winner, did someone forget to flush when Rick did the move? shocked

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn!! This guy is a real creep! I detested his manner and his words immediately. If you take any advice at all, NEVER cross Jorge's path. I don't think your head on his wall will add anything good.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
he knows where I am...fact is we've never met...what I detest is someone whom tries to come across as being steeped in all things African while having very limited first hand knowledge then trying to bluff like a school yard bully when another poster points that out...guess you figured out I DON'T BLUFF!!.... threats mean nothing to me my address hasn't changed and FTR I'm not impressed one bit nor wouldn't cross the street to piss on his shoes by his old service tales...I served my country too @ Pink Lady Mountain walking away sans a few parts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...guess you figured out I DON'T BLUFF!!....

Nah, you just lie, for example, here's one quote from you about all the trips you've taken:

Ray: Did you notice I wrote few countries as well as mentioning I've never hunted in Tanzania, yet. Though in early August that shall change. I've made 5 trips to Africa in the last 30 yrs or so. RSA, Zimbabwe (2) and Namibia (2)and frankly when I was in Zim. the hunting was on a privately owned hunting preserve of 6000 all fenced. Not much like the hunting we all think of. It was business and I hunted afternoons after it concluded for the day with borrowed gear.
Jorge1: AR ??? such as in AR 15? As far as I'm concerned you can wait till the cows come home for pictures. Your childish antics seem to be tolerated by Mr. Bin an the moderators, why I haven't a clue. But for someone who's been hunting in Africa a total of 3 times in their entire life you sure as hell seem to have all the answers on every topic concerning Africa. Rick has my log on info and the ISP # at his avail. Apparently he knows whom I am ..... unlike you.

And the other one:

Sorry I was away at camp and just now home for a few hours then back up there for the weekend.
*writing skills/grammar I haven't any nor do I contend to have them
Well what do you know we have something in common...two cape buffalo to our credit...I have however made 9 trips to Namibia one to Tanzania's Selous and another one to Zimbabwe.....

I'm not a math major, but your trips just don't add up. Then you say yo aren't Terrence then you say you are. You see Terrence, when you LIE as much as you do, even you can't keep track of them.
We're all still waiting for your leopard and your truckload of trophies from your near-dozen trips to Africa. And don't forget Terrence, other folks know you personally and confirmed your lies. Hey, I thought you were off for the weekend, you must have net access up there huh? and now you claim to be a combat wounded veteran "sans a few body parts"? Chalk up another set of lies for the sociopath. Just keep posting Terrence and maybe you can explain away the latest set of lies. Say, I just checked over on the Troll Hunting Post. You missing something??? LOL You make my day! jorge

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
yes my USB sat connection has finally come to camp...make your day?/I'd say you made mine, knowing I have you checking the boards for my posts so frequently...and it will be an even dozen VERY soon..heck I haven't bothered to bring anything back from the last several except a 42" buff skull.
No what? not only is it going to be 12 soon it will be lucky 13 in September too...how many is it you've gone on 1 or 2 not my fault you worked a job that didn't pay decent enough to have a rifle built AND go hunting with it too..an before you go popping off about my hand or my bank accounts I came across both with honor...unlike ugly women whom need a desperate man!
Must run the trout are rising in the Pine!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Most folks who dig their holes too deep finally realize there comes a time when you just need to stop digging.

Thinking folks, that is!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yes my USB sat connection has finally come to camp...
Really? your not from what I can see. Ooops another lie Terrence...

BTW, I'm retired now, have plenty of time to do this. So what is it Terrence, one trip to Zim or two? Nine trips to Namibia or is it 9? This is rich! So tell us about your combat record, what branch, unit and time? I can check that easily. Funny your name doesn't come up on the Purple heart registry..ooops another one Terrence! smile . Bob, he's a sociopath...jorge

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
unlike ugly women whom need a desperate man!
Just wanted to get that quote on record...jorge

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Most folks who dig their holes too deep finally realize there comes a time when you just need to stop digging.

There's some here that should have their user name changed to "backhoe". grin

The nice thing about telling the truth is it's easy to keep track of what you've written and done. When some here start to expound on their "experience" the inconsistencies rapidly become apparent with a resulting decrease in credibility, particularly when they are asked for photo's and they can't produce them or they put up other people's. This is followed by the troll attacking those that do have credibility. It's a predictable story and is expected by just a couple folks at the fire and they're well known by it.

It's a shame really. It's such a great place to learn, share and make virtual and real friends that the couple that insist on being this way really make you realize how much the web encourages social retards.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 10Glocks, 16 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,945
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.