Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Better yet, please tell us how and why you've been banned HOW many times here and elsewhere........

GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Come on, Terrence......... Amaze us with tales of trips you've not taken on that Bath, PA school system salary, all the while remaining a chode and liar to boot.

"Murphy"'s Law is a b!tch, ain't it, Terrence?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember the original "skank" statement. It was personal, and indefensible. If MJ1 wants to battle it out with Jorge1 on the subjects of guns and hunting, that's fine. The idea that Joe wants to get his digs at Jorge by attacking his spouse is reprehensible. I don't know MJ1, but I do know Jorge's better half. By any standard, this beautiful woman has something that MJ1 lacks, and that is class.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MJ1, sounds to me like you have a stick up yer azz about Jorge, just slink off, or it will get quite ugly!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Don't worry, gents.

School will be back in session soon, and Terrence will stop having fantasies about Africa and hunts he's never done, and be back to having fantasies about the children of Bath, Pennsylvania.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So does he ride the short bus too?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This idiot clearly has some deep rooted issues with the signs of a true sociopath. EVERYONE here knows me, who I am, what I've done and in virtually every post I offer an opinion, I make it a special point to emphasize the limits of my hunting experiences. The sad thing is that he HAS been to Africa, but is obsessed with impressing people with lies to obviously make up for some severe self-esteem issues. Like I said previously, he's been thrown out of here at least three times and more than four times over on AR. He's ruined every thread with his cancerous posts. To insult one's wife is bad enough but now to claim he's a combat wounded veteran is an affront to those of you that have actually seen combat up close. On that issue alone he should be kicked out of here every time he shows his face. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ga.Windbreak
Just an idea or two

http://www.levergun.com/Marlin/index.html

http://www.levergun.com/KodiakExpress.htm

Either the Marlin firing the 510 KE or a .416/.458 based on that round. Or the 50/110
loaded to the proper levels with the bullet of choice worked up in a 1886. Or .416/.458
variations of that round. Any of which will meet the requirements you require.

Of course you will reply why go to that expense and trouble when you can buy a bolt gun
off the shelf, so to speak, for much less that is proven already. If I've read and believe
that which I've read about DG stoppers they MUST be 110% relable so you will incur some
added expense, true?

My answer to that would be because I want to, so why not?

To hatari

I can see why you would use your 450/400 Jeffery; you trust it and are comfortable with it in that situation. On the other hand you are shooting a 400 gr. bullet at 2150 FPS are you not? I would think a .416 400 gr. bullet would be its equal and if the launch pad was a Lever in which I have as much confidence in as you do your double I surely wouldn't feel under gunned. Though I feel you might think so.

Although we may differ thanks for listening. BTY I truly love doubles, Too! wink They have a feel and grace that can not be matched!

GA: If you have a rifle that can meet or exceed the energy figures posted by JPK then indeed go for it! I plan to do it with my single shot 45-110 Sharps. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I classify him right there with Douchepole, both of them have some serious issues, and any scumbag that says he is a wounded veteran when he isn't is in dire need of an azz whoopin. Sure wish i was a lot closer to PA, I would be willin to educate his punk azz!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Ga.Windbreak
Just an idea or two

http://www.levergun.com/Marlin/index.html

http://www.levergun.com/KodiakExpress.htm

Either the Marlin firing the 510 KE or a .416/.458 based on that round. Or the 50/110
loaded to the proper levels with the bullet of choice worked up in a 1886. Or .416/.458
variations of that round. Any of which will meet the requirements you require.

Of course you will reply why go to that expense and trouble when you can buy a bolt gun
off the shelf, so to speak, for much less that is proven already. If I've read and believe
that which I've read about DG stoppers they MUST be 110% relable so you will incur some
added expense, true?

My answer to that would be because I want to, so why not?

To hatari

I can see why you would use your 450/400 Jeffery; you trust it and are comfortable with it in that situation. On the other hand you are shooting a 400 gr. bullet at 2150 FPS are you not? I would think a .416 400 gr. bullet would be its equal and if the launch pad was a Lever in which I have as much confidence in as you do your double I surely wouldn't feel under gunned. Though I feel you might think so.

Although we may differ thanks for listening. BTY I truly love doubles, Too! wink They have a feel and grace that can not be matched!

GA: If you have a rifle that can meet or exceed the energy figures posted by JPK then indeed go for it! I plan to do it with my single shot 45-110 Sharps. jorge

I'll wait in the vehicle. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Et, tu Brutus??? I expected you'd back me up with either your Jeffreys or your 450#2! smile jorge

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
jorge--I'll be happy to back you up. With my Sharps 45-110.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Et, tu Brutus??? I expected you'd back me up with either your Jeffreys or your 450#2! smile jorge

I will............from the back of the vehicle. Who do you think I am, Mark Sullivan?

Actually, there's not much I'd fear with the .450 #2 in my hands. I've often thought of it as primo medicine for big bears in thick alders. That's probably a dumb place to find yourself, too. In saving up for the next big adventure, I'm torn between Africa, and hunting with.458 WIN/ Phil for big bears. The climate and terrain are more appealing in the Dark Continent. Funny how Africa gets into your blood.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So now I gave TWO of you guys backing me up! what, no confidence in my shooting prowess??? smile jorge

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Depends on how much Talisker was consumed the night before. A steady hand is needed, and there is something about sitting around the campfire at night that makes "just one more" seem like the thing to do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Or my new favorite, Lagavulin. Just picked up a bottle of each, 18 year Talisker and a 16yr Lag and oh! Johnny Walker Gold Label 18yr old on sale for 50 bucks! You coming to Amelia Is soon? We're off to PA tomorrow to visit the in-laws. With my mother-in-law there, I'll need all of it...jorge

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will ward off the Flying Monkeys.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hey george you should get away from the 'puter and get some sun once in awhile you need the vitamin B. And for cripes sake learn to spell my name it has 1r, 2e, and an a in the first with an e in the last like real Scotish whiskey not the warm piss made elsewhere.
And once again show me in this thread where I mentioned your wife...you can't cause it isn't there.
For those whom question my service record or wish to apply a good case of ass whooping to me I offer an open invitation to my home...hope you make it sooner than the coward George does as he's been threatening for years but hasn't got enough nads to go through with it.
Must run to catch the afternoon hatch on Schraders Creek!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
It must suck to be 53-54, live in BFE Bath, PA, be stuck in a schitty school system job, live by yourself, have nothing to do but drool over little teeny boppers you can't have, make fun of other men's wives, and daydream about trips you haven't, and won't, ever make, huh, Terry? Excuse me, Terrence.............

No wonder you're a chode.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's with the juvenile macho posturing and bravado? Give it a rest, Joe.

(FYI, Sunlight is for Vitamin D, not B)

Last edited by hatari; 07/16/09.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 22 invisible), 1,633 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,916
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.