Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MoccasinJoe1
And once again show me in this thread where I mentioned your wife...you can't cause it isn't there.

I would think that if you ever mentioned anyone's wife in a negative light in a public forum it says more about your character than many other thousands of words you can ever write. Clearly, there is evidence that you degraded Jorge's wife in multiple other threads here and that makes any scorn heaped upon you well deserved.

I always enjoy it when trolls and malcontents offer to have you up to kick their ass but also don't make any effort to actually conduct a civil meeting and explain what may have been simply a misunderstanding due to the medium. I've met maybe 20 people from this board face to face and hunted with a few and I look forward to meeting many others. To a man, I have found them to be generous, interesting and thoughtful people. This includes Jorge and Dawna as well as a couple more on this thread.

As far as questioning your service record, there's really nothing to question. You've made some vague claims and offered no proof and while I have no reason to deny it I also have no reason to take it at face value. I believe there are more people alive today claiming to have served in SE Asia than every actually did a tour there. Any reason I should believe you?

Enjoy your fishing, although I've found this time of year it's not worth going more than a couple hours prior to sunset if I wish to catch the caddis.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Pugs we've had a tremdous amount of rain up here and a cooler than normal sumer to date. The mountain streams have remained colder than norm this year or else the trout fishing would've slowed by mid-late June. Quills,gold beads,drakes etc are producing well to date.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But I thought you were home mowing the lawn? Oh and thanks for the spelling correction on your name, even though you denied being who you are for quite a while. Would you like me to link to those threads exposing yet another lie you've been caught with. Service record? It doesn't exist, and certainly not in the Purple Heart directory. I'd love to go up there and let you say all of this to my face Terrence but to what end, you being a 'Reverend' and all. Between you and Al Sharpton, you're a model for the calling. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Between you and Al Sharpton, you're a model for the calling. jorge

Damn Jorge, Al Sharpton? That would piss me off more than a crack about my wife!! grin grin

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
hey Georgie up here in God's country we even have grass at our hunting camps...maybe not down south where you're still dragging your knuckles but that's how it is up here.
Enough of this drivel I'll pop up again in my own time to bcall you out again you coward.
BTW I've never been banned here though I do freely admit I've been given a warning or two from Rick Bin. Over on AR I was banned a time or two an haven't bother with it in sometime now.,,,maybe a year or so. Love Rev.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

BTW I've never been banned here though I do freely admit I've been given a warning or two from Rick Bin. Over on AR I was banned a time or two an haven't bother with it in sometime now.,,,maybe a year or so. Love Rev.

A gentleman might view that as an opportunity to assess their character and make adjustments. frown

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn! Looks like the entertainment is done for the day. I was just starting to enjoy the show.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Otjiwarongo
BRS
Driver
Jet Driver

.....yet another lie and like LHook7 said, your 2thDoc handle over on AR has been dimed out by the Moderators over there. Just waiting for you to fall on your ass again so we can laugh at you over there too.

As to your grass, re-read your posts dumphuck, you said you were leaving camp to go home and mow your grass. Coward? struck a nerve did I? We're all waiting for your Purple Heart story. It should be a good one, especially since there's no record of you. Now you may add Senator Kerry to your list of no loads you have something in common with. I bet you're the type of dork that had to hide your lunch money in school, LOL! jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
up here in God's country we even have grass at our hunting camps...maybe not down south where you're still dragging your knuckles but that's how it is up here.
Love Rev.

Its good that God knows how to grow that grass you speak of cause with your dribble I question your ability to grow anything including friendship. We not only don't need your kind down here we don't want you either so don't go away mad; just go away!

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jorge
I am just an old fashioned "Canuck", but I have always respected the uniform and the men and women who wear it with pride, courage and integrity. You have always presented yourself as an officer, and a gentleman, and the two are not necessarily the same. To call you a coward seems extremely out of place considering your years of service to your nation, protecting the rights of all to freedoms they are unwilling to defend.

Respectfully
Randy

Praise the Lord for full Salvation
Christ Still lives upon the throne
And I know the blood still cleansess
Deeper than the sin has gone
Lester Roloff
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Randy you have to consider the source of the venom. This sociopath, by his own admission, has been kicked out of forums many times, ridiculed and admonished by many. If he was a normal human being and not something one scrapes from the bottom of one's shoes, he would have left for good and not come back under many aliases. His demeanor, writing style and overall nastiness sticks out like a beacon. To stoop so low as to disparage one's wife and then even lower by claiming wounded combat veteran status is so reprehensible it can only be he has some serious psychological issues.

Even if Rick were to kick him out, all he would do is come back under another name and start the lies and trolling all over again. So I guess it's best to know who he is, so we can all just beat him down when he pops his head out of his hole. Thanks for your kind words as well as to the rest of you who see this idiot for what he is. Cheers, jorge

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow, this thread is longer than the Tracks Across Africa show. By the way, what was the original question? Oh yes, the lever gun.

Let me first state that I have the fullest respect for Craig Boddington -- as a Marine Corps Officer, as a hunter, and as a gun writer and hunting show producer. I have at least one of his books, and one or more of his CD's/videos. I think his African shows are at the top of the outdoor TV hunting shows.

One thing that I have often observed in CB's shows is that he is not afraid to "put lead in the air." On this particular show, the lever gun certainly did not limit CB in putting lead in the air.

As to CB's choice of using a lever gun, why not? Look at all those that hunt buffalo with muzzle loaders or archery gear. When you do as much hunting as CB does and you make your living writing about and filming your hunts, you are always looking for something new to film or write about.

At least he wasn't hunting elephant with a 7x57. shocked

SAVE 200 ELK, KILL A WOLF

NRA Endowment Life Member

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

429 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 257wthbylover, 58 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,816
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.