-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't forget the Crusades against other Christians.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't forget the Christians used the sword to spread Christianity in Western and Northern Europe.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seriously, the enemy here and now is Islam not Christianity yet.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Al-Qaeda is meeting in the USA and you people are attacking Christians. WTF?? That is wrong on so many levels that I don't know where to start. If we don't pull together as Americans they will take over because we are too busy fighting each other.

I need to add to my ignore list so I don't get sucked into this carp any deeper.

Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
Modern liberal self-critism has morphed into something I can't understand. Miner and Derby make their dislike of Christianity a rational for supporting anti-Christian mass murderers.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"Fall of Capitalism and the Rise of Islam". ???

Sorta ironic given that the most frequent victims of Radical Muslims are other Muslims, and given that the only even-semi functioning "Islamic" States are those which are propped up by massive income derived from selling oil to Capitalists and which states are categorised by a massive inequality of wealth and sharply limited freedoms.

Further ironic that those Muslim immigrants to the West are as a group experiencing wealth, health and freedoms beyond their wildest dreams in their own countries.

Of course I doubt anyone would be allowed to point out these obvious truths at that conference.

Furthermore I'd guess the whole conference deal was bankrolled by our "friends" the Saudis.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ZeroGravitas
Modern liberal self-critism has morphed into something I can't understand. Miner and Derby make their dislike of Christianity a rational for supporting anti-Christian mass murderers.

Miner does not support anti-christian mass murderers...I don't know where you pulled that little gem from.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Round them up and throw their asses out, along with their fellow travelers.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
H*LL,don't pass our problems on to someone else! Eliminate'em here and now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ZeroGravitas
Modern liberal self-criticism has morphed into something I can't understand. Miner and Derby make their dislike of Christianity a rational for supporting anti-Christian mass murderers.

Like Miner said I don't know where you pulled the little gem from. Derby Dude doesn't support anti-Christian mass murderers nor any other type of mass murderer.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only thing I have to say on the matter is that, Capitalism never was forced on anyone, but we know that Islam is being forced on to people all over the world at this time. Kinda of an oxymoron title.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The reality is in demographics. Muslims are outbreeding Christians by 6:1. Until all those good Christian families start pumping out kids in the 5s and 6s, there's no changing that fact.

The only other solution is to firmly entrench secular government. A tradition of a secular state means that no matter what religion is ascendant (or non at all), government is by rule of Constitutional law.

And if you think that Islam is the only religion with conversion by the sword, you need to read history.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
An old friend is known to pray" And lord, save me from the religous". The argument can be made that more people have died for the sake of religion than anything else. With that having been said, are we to sit and watch as our society degenerates to mid-evil times. I think not. At some point you have to rise and say" NO MAS". Wether you believe in an afterlife or not, by law, is your decision. As for me and mine, we believe in Jesus Christ as being our savior, and the hope of the world. At no point am I willing to force you to believe as I do. Thats your buisness. Also, I am not willing to have other peoples beliefs forced on me. Isn't that one of the founding fathers principles of the beginning of this country. I therefore will no tolerate any of this crap by the militant muslims. If we must fight, lets do it first thing in the morning, while its cool

You can do more with a kind thought, and a gun, than you can do with just a kind thought.- Al Capone
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Islam is the only religion TODAY that still beleives in conversion by the sword , at least that I am aware of .

As Outlaw said , I don't give a rip about the stuff that happened 600 years ago , I'm worried about the here and now....and Islam is obviously a clear and present danger TODAY .

I think you already have your secure secular state , but that won't do you a dam bit of good if the Islamists get a majority in your country , or even a stong minority .

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Christian or no, look at where muslims are in control. North Africa, the middle east, these places are a mess! No freedom of religion, speech, etc. Public beheadings, stoneings. The religious eliete live like fat cats the rest live in slums. Most of these people are living in the f-ing stone age. Then take a look at where we live. I'll take the good ole U.S.A. any day.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
Islam is the only religion TODAY that still beleives in conversion by the sword , at least that I am aware of .

As Outlaw said , I don't give a rip about the stuff that happened 600 years ago , I'm worried about the here and now....and Islam is obviously a clear and present danger TODAY .

I think you already have your secure secular state , but that won't do you a dam bit of good if the Islamists get a majority in your country , or even a stong minority .
The only important point is that Jesus never directed his followers to convert by the sword (quite the opposite, in fact), but Mohamed very clearly did. To the extent that a nominal Christian pursues that policy, therefore, he is sinning against the religion he claims to uphold. To the extent that a Muslim pursues that policy, however, he is earning his reward in heaven according to the teachings of the founder of his religion.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"As Outlaw said , I don't give a rip about the stuff that happened 600 years ago , I'm worried about the here and now....and Islam is obviously a clear and present danger TODAY ."

"Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Considering the current middle East situation and the radical Muzzies trying once more to take over the world, it looks very much like what got things startd back in 1096 AD, a series of battles that did not end until IIRC 1291 AD, nearly 200 years of constant warfare.
In 1096, Islam was a clear and present danger not only to Christendom, but a danger to all other religions in existance at the time. Today it's the same situation. However, somebody running this country and all the other non-Muzzie countried had damn well better emove their heads from their rectal orifices and do it damned quick. A few tatctical nukes in strategic locations staring with Mecca would be a good start. Let's face it, the Vigaro is gonna hit the Mixmaster sometime in the not all that distant future. Do we sit here with one thumb in out mouths and the other in our rear end playing switcho-changeo? Or do we take the initiaive and prepare for what we all know is coming, but refuse to acknowlege while out illustrious Dingleberry in Chief continues on his merry way disarming us.
yeah, I'm mad as hell. You should be too.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

697 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 72 invisible), 3,227 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,105
Posts18,483,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.