Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
signing up for "WIN A TRIP TO THE CAYMENS" for my azzhole neighbors everytime I see one in a store.
They get so much junk mail now the postman cant close the box.

I also doused a guys truck grill w/ half a can of fox labs OC one night for pulling up so close to my wifes car that my wife and i had to crawl thru the back of her SUV to get in. I dont know if thats much of a prank but im sure he didnt run his AC for a while after.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mine is rather simple.

Every Wednesday I pick up about a half ton of produce and friut from our local grocery store.

There is everything from potatoes to coconuts. I bring this bounty to the wooded hunt preserve and strew it throughout. I place the coconuts where they will be seen by hunters and friends.

It amazes me how many people see the coconut and look up to see where they come from . They then ask this question............ "Where's the coconut tree"?

I respond .........

Hello..........we are in Maine, we don't have coconut trees!

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just tell them the hickory tree has a thyroid problem. laugh

Sassy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sassy
Just tell them the hickory tree has a thyroid problem. laugh

Scratching their head, they then would say............

"Got any stags with a thyroid issue"? grin

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have done so many that it is difficult to pick just one. laugh

Don't want to overload the thread.

Used to have an aunt, died years back, who was sweet as pie but had one irritating habit. She was never satisfied with the service at a restrant. Something was always amiss for her.

Took Aunt Annie to a what passed for a fairly fancy eating place.

Got the waitress aside and and told her something like, See that little old lady over there. I just want to warn you that she is a kleptomaniac. She is going to try to steal something during the meal, fork, spoon, salt shaker, food what ever. We try to watch her but she is really clever at it and sometimes we can't catch her. Anything she gets we'll be pay for but we can't be sure we'll find it.

Talk about service. Every time Aunt Annie would pick up her fork there would be that waitress over her sholder. Auntie would put down her water glass and the waitress would grab it and take off to the kitchen for a refill. If Auntie would look off the waitress would try to carry her plate off. Honest to God she'd count the rolls in the basket and look around to see if she could spot the missing ones before she got more.

All through the meal Aunt Annie kept saying My Goodness, My goodness, best service I have ever had, My goodness.

Nobody but me had a clue and it was all I could do to keep from chokeing on supressed laughs.

BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
one time while I was in college and living in a frat house we were at the kitchen table and we see a car drive very fast by the window, puzzled because it overlooked our lawn we see a bunch of high schoolers with their car half way up the dike. they back down it and get out and look at their car, then one of them gets out, runs to the trunk, grabs a few beers and gets back in.
there was a volleyball game at the local high school, so we figured it was the out of towners celebrating early on their way to the game. so we call the cops to report it, because they could hurt someone if they are already driving off the road (it was about 3:00 pm). when the cop gets there to take the statement from us and our names, we see the president/house manager pull up and start to carry in groceries. so we asked the cop if he would "pretend" to arrest my buddy. he said sure and I told him his name. so Isaac walks in and the cop immediately asks him if he is Isaac so-and-so and he says he is, the cop then tells him to place the grocery bag slowly on the floor, turn around and place his hands behind his back. my buddies jaw hit the floor. he starts to protest and say "you have the wrong guy" when the cop puts his hand straight out and says, "no sudden moves" my buddy just freezes in terror, turns around with tears in his eyes, when the cop gets up to him to "put on the cuffs" he pats him on the back and says "your buddies put me up to it". he paused for a moment and then yelled at us then laughed, it was a good one laugh glad both the officer and my buddy were good sports about it

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Back in the early 70�s I worked with a guy (old Les Woods) who could put just about anything together and have it running in no time. A better diagnostic mechanic I�ve never seen. He started out as an aircraft mechanic on a carrier during WW2. After the war and numerous adventures he wound up in trucking.

The guy loved a good joke and could give and take with the best of them.

One day he was telling me about a prank he played on a fellow mechanic in a shop he was working at. His buddy had finished working on rebuilding an engine in a truck, and at the end of the day having only to re-plumb and install the wiring he went home.

That night old Les came in and pulled the rods and pistons and put the engine back together leaving it just the way his buddy had left it.

The next morning his buddy finished the installation amid a very playful and laughing bunch of co-workers not knowing what they were all amused about, said you never seen anything so funny as this guy trying to start that truck up!

Phil

Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I worked at the hospital, we had a newly minted (azzhat) doctor who bought a Porsche that her was incredibly proud of. He use to brag about what an awesome car it was. I decided to have some fun and started adding wheel weights to his rims, moving, removing and replacing them every couple of days.

He took the car into the mechanic many times but could never figure out what was wrong. His frustration was priceless.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too many to describe and I don't wanna exercise the statute of limitations too hard anyway. Been the recipient of many as well. There are no boundaries........

Funny stuff.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As a group of single men we rented a house next door to 4 college students. We invited them to our house party and one of them was getting very friendly with a gal we all knew was a sure thing. I snuck into their unlocked house, went to his bedroom and swapped the mattress and box springs. As she tells the story, they got to the room and he was tossing out is best moves until they hit the bed. She laughed so hard it took away the moment but then of course she fixed the bed and continued.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same group of college students went home for the Christmas and foolishly left us their house key. What could they have possibly been thinking. Before they returned we moved absolutely everything from the house into the basement. I mean absolutely everything, wall hangings, furniture, kitchen draw contents - everything. They didn't think to look in the basement before knocking on our door and talking with us.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I posted this one last year in the deer hunting forum, but for those who didn't read it ...

There's a tradition in our hunting camp (can't remember who started it) of carefully removing the gender identification modules from the buck during field dressing and placing them in a location where they are sure to be spotted by a fellow hunter: On a chair; on a log next to the fire; and eventually on the dinner table. All just good clean fun until someone hung one from the antenna of my truck ... now it was personal. I knew who the culprit was because he was the only one who scored that day. The next day I took my buck! I carefully removed the Buck Junk and placed it in a ziplock bag. I placed that bag in a remote pocket of the culprit's backpack and waited, and waited, and waited some more for him to find the prize and let me have it. Turns out I had to wait an entire year! He fished it out of that pocket the evening before opening day at camp ... and I was there to see it! grin

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most of mine involve live snakes. One prank nearly got me fired.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When my boss gets back from Fort Bliss, I'm gonna freeze a can of Shaving cream, cut it open and put the frozen cream in his desk. When it thaws out, it will overflow from the drawer. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My lawyer advises me not to answer the question...................................................... grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pansy, if yer scairt, we can get ya a dog?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
we had an RA in college who was a total Jerk, he would tell us we had to go to bed by 9, we were like, yeah ok that will work.
so when he tried to force his rules upon us, we retaliated.
one such night we took the trash can, propped it against his door (opened in) and proceeded to fill it with water, it was a good 35 gallons in there. I ran by in the hall making noise, knowing he would come out to yell at me, and he opened that door....... little did we know he had his laptop on the floor where he was doing his term paper, fried the thing. he lost all his work.

another time a friend of mine waited til he left to make his "rounds" at 1 or 2 in the morning, he took a plastic fork and jammed it into the lock and broke it off, then pounded it flush.
he had to wait outside his door til the maintenance guy got in around 6 am.

another time we took pee and froze it in an ice cream lid, then flipped it over, and slid it under his door.

or when we took the garder snake and using a piece of hose, let it go inside the RA's room

or took a large manila envelope and filled it with shaving cream, then put the open end under the door and stomped on it, blowing shaving cream into his room.

finally the school removed him, the next guy we got was cool, never bothered us, and we respected him. I felt bad when the dead animals we had put on the other guys balcony started to thaw come spring time. oops!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had a very sound sleeping buddy during Navy life. We packed him and his bunk out into the quad without waking him.

Numerous spiders, snakes, and rodents hooked to fishing line and placed in drawers, closets, tents, and offices.

On a fly fishing club outing one party refused to retire his spinning outfit. During lunch I stripped off about 20 feet of line, made a cut, wound 10 feet back on, made a second cut, and then wound the second 10 back on leaving a $3.00 spoon hooked in the guide like it was before. First cast after lunch his lure went clear across the Rogue River and landed on the far bank. He grumbled a bit, rerigged, and his second spoon landed in the same spot. Some people you can fool all of the time. Never owned up to that one.

A kid left anatomy class for a bathroom break just before spring break let out. We all (N = 10) put our salamanders in his backpack. When the bell rang, he dashed home, dropped off the backpack, and cleared out for the next nine days. We never turned our back on him for the rest of the year.

Put a copy of the blue screen of death on the front office machine as a desktop. She rebooted about a dozen times before we caved in.

My school officemate had his US News and World Report delivered at work. My class let out earlier, so I would pick up the mail. For weeks, I pulled the staples, shuffled the pages, and reassembled. He'd spend 10 minutes cussing and trying to find the remainder of "continued on page 10." Don't know if he ever wrote them a letter, but he was quite upset that for the amount charged, they couldn't assemble a simple magazine.

Took my own remote to a friend's house for a super bowl party once. Never owned up to that one either.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/24/09.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Went down to Hawaii while I was in High School on an JROTC excursion. The Commander was a real prickhead, so while we were staying out at barracks there, I swapped about half his shampoo bottle out for nair. It was a beautiful thing when we were done with the field time and got to go to the beach, as he was a hairy bastard he was missing patches all over. Had to shave his head. grin

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
A Paramedic on the same shift I was on was dispatched to a call one night and since I and the nozzleman were assigned to the engine we stayed back at the station...anyway the call went out and he asked us to write down that nights' lotto numbers for him which we did accurately. After a while the thought dawned on me that he probably left those tickets of his on the dresser in his room......he did.

We copied the numbers that he had on one of his tickets and substituted those numbers for the real ones.

After the call and things settled down we heard a scream that would make you hair stand up. He was hoopin' and hollerin' and swearin' and tellin' us what he was gonna' tell the chief in the morning. I had tears in my eyes from laughing and so did he when the truth came out...only his weren't from laughing.

TFF

My wife pulled that crap on me. I just about fainted after realizing I'd won 10 million bucks. Then just about puked when she told me she wrote down the numbers that were on the ticket in my wallet.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,671 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,476
Posts18,529,590
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.